Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
...wow
Well, it keeps 'em occupied. :rolleyes:
It must be very painful to be in that much miserly ...
Not as bad as being painfully stupid or completely without character. Or both. How does that feel?
Feels great. We won the election, so we're happy.

Enjoy the next 4 years, loser!

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
...wow
Not as bad as being painfully stupid or completely without character. Or both. How does that feel?

You won shit. And you should be shoved in it.

...wow

You won shit. And you should be shoved in it.
:thankusmile: :up:

More ridiculous propaganda like everything else you know...
BUT THIS IS FINAL AND ABSOLUTE PROOF I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

Mac & Cheese, your boy Slo Joe said he put together the most massive voter fraud organization in American political history. That is a fact. So either Joe meant what he said, or he is unfit to President because he is too addled and riddled with dementia to have any idea what he is saying or doing.

So which is it Mac & Cheese?

****I will breathlessly await your cowardly none response and "funny."****
Yep when gets taken to school as you just did with him,as always,cowardly response.lol

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

Mac & Cheese, your boy Slo Joe said he put together the most massive voter fraud organization in American political history. That is a fact. So either Joe meant what he said, or he is unfit to President because he is too addled and riddled with dementia to have any idea what he is saying or doing.

:hhello:

2bIemAK.png

Just what I figured Mac & Cheese. Coward. :D
Tough shit, Trumpster. You lose.
You do not lose when you are cheated. Fact.
:thankusmile: Exactly which is why the patriots should be stripped away from every playoff and Super Bowl wins,the nfl is as corrupt as our government is.

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

2bIemAK.png

You've been conned. Fact.

How can anyone be conned Mac & Cheese when it's senile Joe's own words? Is Joe an idiot? Is he brain dead? Does he not have any idea regarding the words coming out of his mouth? If so, if Joe is that cognitively challenged how can he possibly be Commander-in-Chief?

I know you won't answer, cowardice again, but it is obviously a highly relevant question.

Thanks for the funny in advance. :D
Trolls like him and Frannco and kiddie Frenchie pretend thst live statement Biden made all over the country never happened.

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

2bIemAK.png

:thankusmile: Exactly which is why the patriots should be stripped away from every playoff and Super Bowl wins,the nfl is as corrupt as our government is.
Not very corrupt at all, conspiracy nut Job lol change the channel for crying out loud LOL

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

2bIemAK.png

How can anyone be conned Mac & Cheese when it's senile Joe's own words? Is Joe an idiot? Is he brain dead? Does he not have any idea regarding the words coming out of his mouth? If so, if Joe is that cognitively challenged how can he possibly be Commander-in-Chief?

I know you won't answer, cowardice again, but it is obviously a highly relevant question.

Trolls like him and Frannco and kiddie Frenchie pretend thst live statement Biden made all over the country never happened.
That is the usual nomenclature for an organization that goes against fraud, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. Nobody says they have a huge criminal fraud organization. Absolute idiocy for the rubes only.

Who knew Pedo Joe admitting to voter fraud could be so funny. I guess when Dims are locked up without an answer funny is all you got.

Actually, I find that funny. :D
You are a bigger loser than your King trump....and nearly as big a Liar. Your thread is garbage....

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

2bIemAK.png

That is the usual nomenclature for an organization that goes against fraud, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. Nobody says they have a huge criminal fraud organization. Absolute idiocy for the rubes only.
Nobody says they have a huge criminal fraud organization.
Wrong, Biden did.

Who knew Pedo Joe admitting to voter fraud could be so funny. I guess when Dims are locked up without an answer funny is all you got.

You are a bigger loser than your King trump....and nearly as big a Liar. Your thread is garbage....
It is now. :mm:
The only people in the entire world who don't think you are absolutely nuts for believing the election was stolen are other people who are also brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine. Absolute idiocy.

Those new Georgia suppression laws give Republicans control instead of the attorney general as to who wins. Absolute garbage. Unknown of course except for people who listen to Juan Williams on your side. Very very very few

It is now. :mm:
The only people in the entire world who don't think you are absolutely nuts for believing the election was stolen are other people who are also brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine. Absolute idiocy.

Those new Georgia suppression laws give Republicans control instead of the attorney general as to who wins. Absolute garbage. Unknown of course except for people who listen to Juan Williams on your side. Very very very few
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trumptards like the Kraken lady and the pillow guy keep claiming that they have evidence but not able to present in court since no one will let them and yet...when sued by Domino and so have a chance to present, they run for the hills! LOL

Trumptards like the Kraken lady and the pillow guy keep claiming that they have evidence but not able to present in court since no one will let them and yet...when sued by Domino and so have a chance to present, they run for the hills! LOL
Lindell is not running.

...wow

Theft is not a win.

Lindell is not running.
Nither is Dr. Fauci. And yet, that hasn't stopped you or the other wing-nuts.

Forum List

Back