Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

We?

Are you really so fucking narcissistic that you believe that you speak for others?

What a troll using the Reuters,a sounding board mouthpiece for the government as a source. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

:thankusmile::yes_text12: I see you were thinking the same thing as I was.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You know if trump was a democrat this troll would for sure say vote fraud happened,we know it she knows it,they try to convince themselves the conspiracy theory of Russia collusion happened even though in that case there were not whistleblowers ,death threats to whistleblowers or dead people voting nor last minute mail in voting after voting deadlines were long over,hopethese paid trolls find going to hell worth lying for for money to be worth it where they can’t take their money with them. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV

Clearly he was talking about a team to fight voting fraud. The DOJ under Barr saw no cases of fraud that would have swung the election.
You clearly have a strong case of TDS and you sound stupid.

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV

There is nothing shocking about it. OANN is a fake news outlet.

watch the entire interview, not just a tiny piece of it.
When you take a portion of it out of context, the meaning is lost.

Nope. I gave the exact quote in the OP. I don't think anymore needs an interpreter. It's real clear. :thup:

That is unless you're saying Joe is a dementia riven brain dead idiot. Is that what you're saying? If so, how can a man who has no idea what he is saying act as President?

Bottom line: Either he meant what he said, or he's brain dead. You pick.

watch the entire interview, not just a tiny piece of it.
When you take a portion of it out of context, the meaning is lost.

Nope. I gave the exact quote in the OP. I don't think anymore needs an interpreter. It's real clear. :thup:

That is unless you're saying Joe is a dementia riven brain dead idiot. Is that what you're saying? If so, how can a man who has no idea what he is saying act as President?

Bottom line: Either he meant what he said, or he's brain dead. You pick.

the quote needs to be taken in context, fast forward to minute 19 where it is.

5jxvvepzzto61.jpg

What does Bush Derangement Syndrome have to do with the topic? :dunno:

You're an idiot.

You’re the idiot that doesn’t even know what BDS stands for.

Retard.
I coined the term. That's how I earned my bridge, bitchboy.

You’re confused.

Have someone else explain what BDS means. Retard.
:rolleyes:

Fuck off.

I invented the acronym several years ago, you ignorant moron.

What does Bush Derangement Syndrome have to do with the topic? :dunno:

You're an idiot.

You’re the idiot that doesn’t even know what BDS stands for.

Retard.
I coined the term. That's how I earned my bridge, bitchboy.

You’re confused.

Have someone else explain what BDS means. Retard.
:rolleyes:

Fuck off.

I invented the acronym several years ago, you ignorant moron.

Your stupid bullshit obviously isn’t what is being referred to.

What part of that does your stupid ass not understand? It’s not that complicated. Have someone who isn’t retarded try to explain it to you.

an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history

When asked on this forum for proof of that assertion, poser Ram Fan, have you ever been able to back yourself up with credible well-vetted information or reportage?

If you have, would it be too much to ask for a link to it?

Not that we don't trust your ability to investigate a massive election encompassing 50 states and 150,000,000+ ballots. We do trust your ability.
However, you know the cliche'........."trust but verify".

Batter up, Ram Fan. Show us what you've proven.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"in a few weeks, I'm going to do a data dump on the full scope of evidence behind exposing the fraud rigging of the 2020 election to remove a president from office......"

Well I, for one, would welcome seeing the poster 2bfeak's data ---after, of course, he has presented it to responsible authorities and they've agreed it is OK for him to reveal it on a internet gossipboard.
None of us here wish to impede an investigation, or, be hauled in as accessories to unauthorized releases of purloined data.

So, poster 2bfeak, is it being vetted and investigated now by the FBI? or some responsible state election authority? (can you share which state is reviewing it?).

Can you be a bit more definitive than "in a few weeks"?
Is your uncertainty on the timing of your 'dump' because those authorities are fine-combing it?

Help us out here, poster.
Be our sherpa.
Don't be a tease.

We?

Are you really so fucking narcissistic that you believe that you speak for others?
Yup.

Forum List

Back