Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV

I was trolling. Gotta keep the Dims on their toes. :D

BDS?

Laughing So Hard Smiley
Big Orange No Smiley

I was trolling. Gotta keep the Dims on their toes. :D
Well it was hard to tell cause unfortunately I have seen other trump supporters do the same thing and they were serious.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
Cool,I’ll take a look at it tomorrow,thanks.

Now you’ve got him lol.

BDS.

Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

Sweetheart, in a few weeks, I'm going to do a data dump on the full scope of evidence behind exposing the fraud rigging of the 2020 election to remove a president from office that'll make the Left's toes curl up.

They told me it was all "baseless" one time too many.

...wow

...wow
Well, it keeps 'em occupied. :rolleyes:

I'm going to do a data dump on the full scope of evidence behind exposing the fraud rigging of the 2020 election to remove a president from office that'll make the Left's toes curl up.
The mountainous heap of evidence in such a vast conspiracy in which so many Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, Republican judges, and other Republican officials were complicit in hatching, planning, coordinating and executing such a dastardly caper across the land needs to be exposed. All the Trumpy politicians, Trumpy media, Trumpy prosecutors, and Trumpy reporters are obviously paralyzed as long as you conceal your voluminous, private, damning data as if it were the legendary naughty bits hidden on Hunter's laptop from hell.

Take your dump asap!

Forum List

Back