Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
Fraud Section (FRD) | Department of Justice
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...
The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.
They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL
They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.
You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.
You sure talk alot for someone who is dumber than bidens ass.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
My mother told me I tested it 145 IQ and I have a master's in history. You have a master's in total garbage propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag who is not allowed to have real media anywhere anymore. Poor America. Change the channel look around get some fresh air read something not Rupert murdock garbage for a change.
Boy, you sure had us fooled.
Incredibly easy to do... Lol. I am slumming with the peeps here....
You are a slum. I highly doubt you have an IQ of 145, your mother lied.
Whatever at least I live in the real world not your crazy Rupert Murdoch internet crazies phony scandals and conspiracies theory idiocy. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are. Change the channel.
Don't watch Fox news. Just have to listen to libs to know how stupid they are, you are a perfect example.
So you just listen to people who listen to Fox News, are you on the internet with the crazies or did you become Russ Limbaugh? So give me an example of where I am wrong? You are wrong on everything -everybody in the world knows it but other brainwashed functional morons. All in the GOP base..

Hey Hey repubs ,what'd you say
how many votes you gonna suppress today?

Only your fake ones. Remember one person ONE vote. Not "one for you, eight for me!"
Yeah one person one vote without suppressing the black vote Republicans can't win when ALL Americans vote ,,,,and they know it

How exactly is the black vote being repressed? Be specific.
Probably the part where they take away voting authority from the attorney general and give it to the GOP Congress there. Total fascist move based on lies.

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...
The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.
They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL
They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.
You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.
My mother told me I tested it 145 IQ and I have a master's in history. You have a master's in total garbage propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag who is not allowed to have real media anywhere anymore. Poor America. Change the channel look around get some fresh air read something not Rupert murdock garbage for a change.
Whatever at least I live in the real world not your crazy Rupert Murdoch internet crazies phony scandals and conspiracies theory idiocy. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are. Change the channel.
Don't watch Fox news. Just have to listen to libs to know how stupid they are, you are a perfect example.
So you just listen to people who listen to Fox News, are you on the internet with the crazies or did you become Russ Limbaugh? So give me an example of where I am wrong? You are wrong on everything -everybody in the world knows it but other brainwashed functional morons. All in the GOP base..
You're stupid.

Only your fake ones. Remember one person ONE vote. Not "one for you, eight for me!"
Yeah one person one vote without suppressing the black vote Republicans can't win when ALL Americans vote ,,,,and they know it

Shorter days ,less voting places more ID ,,for starters

Shorter days ,less voting places more ID ,,for starters

Oh, so you are one of those racists who thinks black people are too stupid to be able to figure out how to get FREE ID.

Figures.

Republicans are the racists and they prove it all the time They're all for longer lines ,less voting places less days and more unneeded ID You idiots know the only way you win is to cut down on the votes TS sorry it won't work

Republicans are the racists and they prove it all the time They're all for longer lines ,less voting places less days and more unneeded ID You idiots know the only way you win is to cut down on the votes TS sorry it won't work

Ummmm, YOU are the asshat who thinks black people are inherently stupid you feckless racist.

Ummmm, YOU are the asshat who thinks black people are inherently stupid you feckless racist.
And you're the asshole that when trump shits in a hat ,,,you wear it Repubs are all racist pigs

And you're the asshole that when trump shits in a hat ,,,you wear it Repubs are all racist pigs

Trolling doesn't help you, silly boi. You are inherently racist when you make the claim that black people are too stupid to be able to obtain ID.

So accept that you ARE the racist Party.

Trolling doesn't help you, silly boi. You are inherently racist when you make the claim that black people are too stupid to be able to obtain ID.

So accept that you ARE the racist Party.
Please stop your BS misquoting anything I said It only proves what a trump following idiot you are

You're stupid.
Every respected journalist all law enforcement and everyone around the world but GOP rubes knows you are totally missinformed ignoramuses. Wake up and smell the coffee. Sleeping beauty. All of that is political comment. Yours is just irrelevant stupidity whoops brainwashed functional idiocy..

You're stupid.
Every respected journalist all law enforcement and everyone around the world but GOP rubes knows you are totally missinformed ignoramuses. Wake up and smell the coffee. Sleeping beauty. All of that is political comment. Yours is just irrelevant stupidity whoops brainwashed functional idiocy..
There are no respected journalists. The few that are left want nothing to do with the big lies the wannabes are pushing. They expose those lies when they can and suffer for it like Glen Greenwald. Project Veritas is another, and is now whipping the NYT's ass in court.

You're stupid.
There are no respected journalists. The few that are left want nothing to do with the big lies the wannabes are pushing. They expose those lies when they can and suffer for it like Glen Greenwald. Project Veritas is another, and is now whipping the NYT's ass in court.
Your brain washed baseless disrespect for our wonderful institutions and public servants is a disgrace and treasonous. Change the channel

You're stupid.
Your brain washed baseless disrespect for our wonderful institutions and public servants is a disgrace and treasonous. Change the channel
Our institutions are corrupt. The election was stolen.

You're stupid.
Our institutions are corrupt. The election was stolen.
Brainwashed functional moron. End of story you have no evidence and your idiot heroes have been laughed out of every court they go to. You are a joke and a horror.

New Topics

Forum List

Back