Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
"I believe that it is entirely possible that this* will be used for massive depopulation."Who said that is none other than Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former vice president and chief research officer of Pfizer. And what he meant by "this" is equally clear: He meant the modern vaccines that are capable of permanently and irreversibly altering human DNA and turning the human body into a factory of viruses so dangerous that the vaccinated become lethal "spreaders" (virus slingers) to the unvaccinated. (I reported).

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

The stupid part is that C-19 dod not come from a lab, but came from nature, who will be the best competitor for evolving the virus. Therefore, it’s patently absurd to continue to dismiss COVID-19’s biology in nature.

The stupid part is that C-19 dod not come from a lab, but came from nature, who will be the best competitor for evolving the virus. Therefore, it’s patently absurd to continue to dismiss COVID-19’s biology in nature.
XiSmile.jpg

"I believe that it is entirely possible that this* will be used for massive depopulation."Who said that is none other than Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former vice president and chief research officer of Pfizer. And what he meant by "this" is equally clear: He meant the modern vaccines that are capable of permanently and irreversibly altering human DNA and turning the human body into a factory of viruses so dangerous that the vaccinated become lethal "spreaders" (virus slingers) to the unvaccinated. (I reported).

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

Dr Mike Yeadon has some serious qualifications and education on viruses and vaccines. I haven't spent much time researching the bill gates deportation thing, but if somebody with yeadon's qualifications is talking about it, I'm interested.

Dr Yeardon must be onto something big, since the media are attacking him like he is a Trump nominee for scotus.

Yeah, that must be why nobody has heard of him, cuz they attack him all the time, and yet nobody ever notices these attacks.

Says you. Your speculation is about as good as the CDC, WHO and Fauci. Don't know shit.

Yeah, that must be why nobody has heard of him, cuz they attack him all the time, and yet nobody ever notices these attacks.
If you are trying to say that you were not aware that the media is attacking him, just enter his name into your search engine and look for 5 anti-Yeadon articles and 5 pro-Yeadon articles like I did to compare for an objective analysis.

If you are trying to say that you were not aware that the media is attacking him, just enter his name into your search engine and look for 5 anti-Yeadon articles and 5 pro-Yeadon articles like I did to compare for an objective analysis.

I could care less about this nobody; the fact is the media isn't 'attacking him' like they did Trump', and nobody has heard of him, except conspiracy hobbyists.

Don't be so sure; it came from a city with a military bio-lab and a prison, and we know what the Red Chinese do with prisoners, everything from harvesting and selling their organs to medical experiments. They were certainly responsible for its rapid spread, intentional or not.

Heard about the DNA changes from citizen's talking about it, but not sure what they know or don't know. I also wondered myself about why so many are showing Covid symptoms after they get the shot, but it only last a day at the most.

I mean they get the fever and everything, so somehow the body must identify it, and then it musters up an identification pattern of the virus in order to create the anti-bodies for it right ????

Ok, so once the immune system does it's job, does the specially formulated microbes (if used within the shot), that forced the body into experiencing symptoms (then forced it into defensive mode), go somewhere and hide within the body dormant or are they killed by the system once identifies the microbe within ?? How does the shots work ??? Why do they alter one's DNA if true ??

Heard about the DNA changes from citizen's talking about it, but not sure what they know or don't know. I also wondered myself about why so many are showing Covid symptoms after they get the shot, but it only last a day at the most.

I mean they get the fever and everything, so somehow the body must identify it, and then it musters up an identification pattern of the virus in order to create the anti-bodies for it right ????

Ok, so once the immune system does it's job, does the specially formulated microbes (if used within the shot), that forced the body into experiencing symptoms (then forced it into defensive mode), go somewhere and hide within the body dormant or are they killed by the system once identifies the microbe within ?? How does the shots work ??? Why do they alter one's DNA if true ??

The sad fact anyone inoculated dies within one or two years.
The mechanism of death isn't interesting for us

The sad fact anyone inoculated dies within one or two years.

My "sad" here, you mean ridiculous and full of shit? As in not a fact at all, just a scare tactic by social trolls looking to cause as much strife for the US as possible?

Forum List

Back