Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

Who knew Pedo Joe admitting to voter fraud could be so funny. I guess when Dims are locked up without an answer funny is all you got.

Actually, I find that funny. :D
You are a bigger loser than your King trump....and nearly as big a Liar. Your thread is garbage....
It is now. :mm:
The only people in the entire world who don't think you are absolutely nuts for believing the election was stolen are other people who are also brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine. Absolute idiocy.

Those new Georgia suppression laws give Republicans control instead of the attorney general as to who wins. Absolute garbage. Unknown of course except for people who listen to Juan Williams on your side. Very very very few
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The laughing Hyena ignoramus rube strikes again.... No argument as always.

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
...wow
Well, it keeps 'em occupied. :rolleyes:
It must be very painful to be in that much miserly ...
Not as bad as being painfully stupid or completely without character. Or both. How does that feel?
Feels great. We won the election, so we're happy.

Enjoy the next 4 years, loser!
Theft is not a win.
Another brainwashed functional moron trader and seditionist..... Check out every other media and what law enforcement says around the world. Everyone agrees you are ignoramuses totally misled except for other ignoramuses totally misled from the GOP base. If you can't check out all media you are a lazy idiot.... Dumb and dumber works just great for the scumbag greedy idiot GOP.....

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
...wow
Not as bad as being painfully stupid or completely without character. Or both. How does that feel?

Theft is not a win.
Another brainwashed functional moron trader and seditionist..... Check out every other media and what law enforcement says around the world. Everyone agrees you are ignoramuses totally misled except for other ignoramuses totally misled from the GOP base. If you can't check out all media you are a lazy idiot.... Dumb and dumber works just great for the scumbag greedy idiot GOP.....

Why do you think Biden said his team had created the largest voter fraud organization in American political history?

...wow

Theft is not a win.

Why do you think Biden said his team had created the largest voter fraud organization in American political history?
Of course he is talking about anti fraud, brainwashed functional moron. Nobody in the real world, only brainwashed ignoramuses could possibly fall for this crap. Nobody used to say anti-fraud organization, I guess now we have to spell it out for you idiots. Poor america. Unbelievable of course even then you wouldn't believe it. Change the channel for crying out loud. You and your greedy idiot lying scumbag mega Rich GOP party or disgrace. Especially Rupert f****** Murdoch.... Owner of Fox the post the Sunday times The Wall Street journal and will never get to buy any major media anywhere but here for some time now..

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
Fraud Section (FRD) | Department of Justice
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...
The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.

The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.
You are a brainwashed functional moron ignoramus who can't watch anything but GOP garbage propaganda with its phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories, all of which have been discredited except on Rupert Murdoch garbage Network. you're just an idiot. Watch French TV and British TV at 6:00 on create and pbs. Do you think the Democrats control the entire world of journalism and law enforcement? You are a stupid conspiracy nut job. Poor America. Read something not printed by Rupert scumbag Murdoch who can't get any new media anywhere in the world because he is a total disaster catastrophe for democracy. Starting to get the picture yet? I didn't think so dumbass.Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...

They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL

They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL
They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.

They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.
You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.

You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.

You sure talk alot for someone who is dumber than bidens ass.

You get all your news from Rupert scumbag Murdoch. Fox the post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times. You are an idiot like the GOP base.

You get all your news from Rupert scumbag Murdoch. Fox the post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times. You are an idiot like the GOP base.
I have not watched Fox since the election.

All totally discredited by real journalists around the world and every law enforcement official, and laughed out of court 61 times. You are an idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel ignoramus.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back