Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
Fraud Section (FRD) | Department of Justice
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...
The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.
They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL
They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.
You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.
All totally discredited by real journalists around the world and every law enforcement official, and laughed out of court 61 times. You are an idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel ignoramus.
There are no real journalists. 99% are activists pushing the same garbage you do.

I caramba you people are ignorant....Imagehttps://www.justice.gov › criminal-fr...
The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department's fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section investigates ...
The DOJ and the FBI are politicized and corrupt. They have no credibility anymore. Just like the MSM.
They were under Trump dumbass. He told the attorney general who to investigate and who not to investigate etc etc. The only spike in violence since Trump has been attacks on Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Asians. The rate of attacks doubled after Trump gave a rally. You must be very proud. Change the channel you stupid fool. LOL
They were and are corrupt. The agencies are full of the Obama cult members. You have no argument and you support criminals. I think we are done now.
You have no evidence except your bought off scumbag pundits repeating it over and over and over. The real world thinks you are nuts. Technically you are.
You sure talk alot for someone who is dumber than bidens ass.
You get all your news from Rupert scumbag Murdoch. Fox the post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times. You are an idiot like the GOP base.
I have not watched Fox since the election.
Wherever you get your crap it's all the same s***, brainwashed functional moron. Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh rip and internet nut jobs.

All totally discredited by real journalists around the world and every law enforcement official, and laughed out of court 61 times. You are an idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel ignoramus.
There are no real journalists. 99% are activists pushing the same garbage you do.
Journalism is all about finding the truth which is the last thing Republicans want you to find out dumbass. 40 years of a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else corrupt bubbles and busts the stupidest wars ever the worst pandemic response in the world and the worst garbage propaganda from Rupert Murdoch and internet nut jobs for the stupidest voters in the modern world. But not to worry, the Tories in the UK are getting to be just as dumb..... Super capitalist dupes....

Libtards never have anything original.

It fits. So I’m using it.
So biden is deranged? Knew it long ago.
Yeah we knew a long time ago biden was deranged.:thup:

What a surprise. You’re mindlessly agreeing with another person now.

Who could have seen that coming? LoL
Truth is contagious.

Journalism is all about finding the truth which is the last thing Republicans want you to find out dumbass. 40 years of a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else corrupt bubbles and busts the stupidest wars ever the worst pandemic response in the world and the worst garbage propaganda from Rupert Murdoch and internet nut jobs for the stupidest voters in the modern world. But not to worry, the Tories in the UK are getting to be just as dumb..... Super capitalist dupes....
You're stupid.

You're stupid.
does it bother you that every well educated person in the world thinks you are nuts? And your stupid party and Rupert Murdock and all your internet crazies? None of your phony scandals or ridiculous conspiracy theories have ever gone anywhere since travel gate for crying out loud. You're a joke. And no I'm not stupid. Brainwashed functional moron.

You're stupid.
does it bother you that every well educated person in the world thinks you are nuts? And your stupid party and Rupert Murdock and all your internet crazies? None of your phony scandals or ridiculous conspiracy theories have ever gone anywhere since travel gate for crying out loud. You're a joke. And no I'm not stupid. Brainwashed functional moron.
Yes, you are stupid.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
My mother told me I tested it 145 IQ and I have a master's in history. You have a master's in total garbage propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag who is not allowed to have real media anywhere anymore. Poor America. Change the channel look around get some fresh air read something not Rupert murdock garbage for a change.

My mother told me I tested it 145 IQ and I have a master's in history. You have a master's in total garbage propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag who is not allowed to have real media anywhere anymore. Poor America. Change the channel look around get some fresh air read something not Rupert murdock garbage for a change.
Boy, you sure had us fooled.

Incredibly easy to do... Lol. I am slumming with the peeps here....

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Everyone knows what he actually meant to say though right ?
mail3.gif
;)
It wasn't a Freudian slip...really !

Shill Franco gets schooled again.lol

You're stupid.
Yes, you are stupid.
:thankusmile: Indeed he is and he is also looking in the mirror now when uttering those words brainwashed functional moron as well.

You are a slum. I highly doubt you have an IQ of 145, your mother lied.

Whatever at least I live in the real world not your crazy Rupert Murdoch internet crazies phony scandals and conspiracies theory idiocy. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are. Change the channel.

You're stupid.
Yes, you are stupid.
:thankusmile: Indeed he is and he is also looking in the mirror now when uttering those words brainwashed functional moron as well.
I read and listen to all news media around the world. You people can't change the channel or you freak out with reality. Rupert Murdoch is scum. Trump is a gigantic con man who maybe condoms. Just listen to Fox alone for 5 years and you too will be a brainwashed functional moron. The whole world agrees except for you brainwashed functional morons. Try France 24 or El Pais from MadridOr the Hindustan times... Real ignoramuses.

You're stupid.
Yes, you are stupid.
I read and listen to all news media around the world. You people can't change the channel or you freak out with reality. Rupert Murdoch is scum. Trump is a gigantic con man who maybe condoms. Just listen to Fox alone for 5 years and you too will be a brainwashed functional moron. The whole world agrees except for you brainwashed functional morons. Try France 24 or El Pais from MadridOr the Hindustan times... Real ignoramuses.
You're stupid.

Whatever at least I live in the real world not your crazy Rupert Murdoch internet crazies phony scandals and conspiracies theory idiocy. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are. Change the channel.
Don't watch Fox news. Just have to listen to libs to know how stupid they are, you are a perfect example.

Forum List

Back