Final and Absolute Proof of Massive Voter Fraud

We?

Are you really so fucking narcissistic that you believe that you speak for others?
Yup.
Why?

We?

Are you really so fucking narcissistic that you believe that you speak for others?
Yup.
Why?
Because.

an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history

When asked on this forum for proof of that assertion, poser Ram Fan, have you ever been able to back yourself up with credible well-vetted information or reportage?

If you have, would it be too much to ask for a link to it?

Not that we don't trust your ability to investigate a massive election encompassing 50 states and 150,000,000+ ballots. We do trust your ability.
However, you know the cliche'........."trust but verify".

Batter up, Ram Fan. Show us what you've proven.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"in a few weeks, I'm going to do a data dump on the full scope of evidence behind exposing the fraud rigging of the 2020 election to remove a president from office......"

Well I, for one, would welcome seeing the poster 2bfeak's data ---after, of course, he has presented it to responsible authorities and they've agreed it is OK for him to reveal it on a internet gossipboard.
None of us here wish to impede an investigation, or, be hauled in as accessories to unauthorized releases of purloined data.

So, poster 2bfeak, is it being vetted and investigated now by the FBI? or some responsible state election authority? (can you share which state is reviewing it?).

Can you be a bit more definitive than "in a few weeks"?
Is your uncertainty on the timing of your 'dump' because those authorities are fine-combing it?

Help us out here, poster.
Be our sherpa.
Don't be a tease.
:fu::anj_stfu:
You stupid fuck liar,the fbi is an evil organization as much as the CIA,why would they do a real investigation moron? :auiqs.jpg: I have backed myself up hundreds of times this was the most massive vote fraud in history,you trolls just post a laughing smiley in defeat everytime and dismiss it pretending I did not make the post though. :cuckoo:

Every objective non biased person like hossfly for example does not ignore all the facts thst took place as you stupid fucks do thst thousands of dead people voted for biden,the several dozens of whistleblowers that came forth many being in the post office of witnessing the vote fraud,many who said they would go before the courts and testify knowing the penatyof perjury but never had the chance to testify because of the most corrupt court system in the world,lawyers of trumps getting death threats issued to their familys which is why many dropped out in the beginning and you trolls said they dropped out because they did not think trump had a case which was a fucking lie you trolls were exposed for,whistleblowers as well getting death threats to their familys some even getting severely beat up,votes being delivered in the wee hours of the night long after the voting ended all in the swing states and all the votes being fir Biden,all the independent vote counters being told to turn away from counting the votes,the city hall bullshit water break story where election workers were all told to go home because of a water break that was not a water break and the film footage of being pulling out mail from underneath their desks after they left all led by a woman with a criminal past history,I detailed all that on a thread with many links way back then you stupid ass lying paid troll of China.

everytime I have asked cowards like you and Penelope to refute those facts you never do and just a post a laughing smiley in defeat after getting checkmated by me always doing this everytime like the cowards you all are.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

asked on this forum? That was your first post on this thread retard.you must be referring to shills from Langley I have on ignore moron, :cuckoo: I’m the one always asking you shills to refute my facts just to watch you lying paid cowards to cowardly run off with your tail between your legs and post a laugh8ng smiley in defeat with some kind of childish one liner before you all hit and run.:fu: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV

There is nothing shocking about it. OANN is a fake news outlet.
You fucking coward did not even watch it.

Hey Hey repubs ,what'd you say
how many votes you gonna suppress today?
HAGAAY.gif

Joe Biden: We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Joe Biden says he and Obama built the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (clip) (clip) - AIR.TV
Look I hate it as much as the next guy thst we have an illegitimate president in office who got in because of the most massive vote fraud in mankind history but good god,I thought you had some BREAKING new unheard of news to report,not this old a ancient article that was talked about MONTHS ago,again good god,at least give us something new next time,sheesh.

This video was shown for the first time Saturday, April 3 on OANN-TV. It's shocking.

Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist - Lindell TV
Hossfly I just watched the video great stuff there.that was one I was not aware of that more people voted in counties than there were residents in those counties,first thousands of dead people are voting for Biden now this,the shills like Penelope,busybee,eddie,and chilocothe can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are having that video taken them to school as I did just recently,they are going go wah wah wah in defeat now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
indeed. :up: Leave it to biased troll Penelope to provide us with comedy relief as always.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hossfly I just watched the video great stuff there.that was one I was not aware of that more people voted in counties than there were residents in those counties,first thousands of dead people are voting for Biden now this,the shills like Penelope,busybee,eddie,and chilocothe can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are having that video taken them to school as I did just recently,they are going go wah wah wah in defeat now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hossfly knows his shit. :thup:

Hossfly I just watched the video great stuff there.that was one I was not aware of that more people voted in counties than there were residents in those counties,first thousands of dead people are voting for Biden now this,the shills like Penelope,busybee,eddie,and chilocothe can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are having that video taken them to school as I did just recently,they are going go wah wah wah in defeat now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Did you read post# 46 of mine where I took the paid shills to school,and embarrassed them as well? :abgg2q.jpg:

Lotion, you don't have to like Hossfly. But just so you know, he Is a Vietnam Vet who served in one of the most decorated units in that War. That probably doesn't mean much to you, but it does to most good Americans. No doubt he has more balls than you'll have in ten lifetimes. Just saying..... So now you can go rub another one out. :(

Last edited:

Lotion, you don't have to like Hossfly. But just so you know, he Is a Vietnam Vet who served in one of the most decorated units in that War. That probably doesn't mean much to you, but it does to most good Americans. No doubt he has more balls than you'll have in ten lifetimes. Just saying..... So now you can go rub another out. :(
Was this post to me? If so,WHY?

Lotion, you don't have to like Hossfly. But just so you know, he Is a Vietnam Vet who served in one of the most decorated units in that War. That probably doesn't mean much to you, but it does to most good Americans. No doubt he has more balls than you'll have in ten lifetimes. Just saying..... So now you can go rub another out. :(
Was this post to me? If so,WHY?

No. To a French2. I call him Lotion for obvious reasons. When I said Hossfly knows his shit Lotion boy put a disagree. I didn't like it.

"LA RAM FAN, post: 26869765, member: 9012"]
You stupid fuck, liar,the fbi is an evil organization as much as the CIA........ I have backed myself up hundreds of times this was the most massive vote fraud in history,....... a fucking lie you trolls were exposed for..........You fucking coward [/QUOTE]

Kudos, poster Fan. At least one of your oft-used words, the f-bomb, was spelled correctly.
Each and every time you applied it, which was frequently, you got it right.
A hat-tip
................................................................................................................

thousands of dead people voted for biden
Mods, I ain't trying to dox a poster, but.......but, I'm growing more and more convinced poster Fan is really Haley Joel Osment.
(see movie '6th Sense')
........................................................................................................................

some even getting severely beat up,

Got a link for that, poster Fan?
Should be at your fingertip, after all, as you say ---"I have backed myself up hundreds of times"

Peace :thup:

Hey Hey repubs ,what'd you say
how many votes you gonna suppress today?
Wrong word troll,how many votes are the dems going to suppress today you paid liar.
Wish I got paid ram No All star game in Ga ?? boo hoo boo hoo
You are so obvious a paid shill,you wouldnt come back for these constant ass beatings fir free.
For you Ram
Trump blasted on CNN after shocking new report reveals how he scammed his supporters - Trump campaign had to make 530,000 refunds worth more than $64 million
But wait, there's more.
r/PoliticalHumor - Jeff & Jo should write his eulogy...

Forum List

Back