Fight for $15; WE GOT IT….and so much more. Activism works.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Just a reminder to everyone who mocked us when we demanded “Fight for $15” a few years back. Yall said it would never happen. Welp….now $15/hour is almost not even enough to get workers. Companies are GLADLY paying it. I see lowest level jobs, fast food, gas stations, etc, offering $17-$20/hour.

Activism works. Blocking roads GETS ATTENTION. It worked, and it will work on the next issues taken up.

Just a reminder to everyone who mocked us when we demanded “Fight for $15” a few years back. Yall said it would never happen. Welp….now $15/hour is almost not even enough to get workers. Companies are GLADLY paying it. I see lowest level jobs, fast food, gas stations, etc, offering $17-$20/hour.

Activism works. Blocking roads GETS ATTENTION. It worked, and it will work on the next issues taken up.

That $15 is worth less than $10 because of Biden's inflation. Was it worth it?

Yep....and now there are fewer workers and more kiosks...good job, genius...

I'd never condone anyone adult applying for a $15 per hour job. No matter the circumstance.

That's nice. Too bad your party has created a situation where even THAT amount is woefully inadequate. Also, the labor pool has shrunk so badly that a recession is inbound and many of those businesses that finally started offering more money will be laying workers off. We haven't seen "bad" yet, but it's coming.

Tell that to the guy that earned $15.00 an hour and now he is struggling.

Block my road honey, watch what happens.

How's that working for you moron? Now you pay $5.25/gallon for gas instead of $2.25. You are paying $3.50/lb for cheap burger instead of $2/lb., $3.99/lb for skinless boneless chicken breast instead of $2.99/lb. Check the prices on your favorite fast food's "value menu" that used to be the "dollar menu" Even the dollar store states that everything is OVER a dollar now. Yup--activism that is used by the stupid is really effective. Are you going to protest for $20 minimum wage now? You are ignorant.

Obviously the pay scale has risen on its own without your stupid laws... just like we said it would... which is the way it should... not by a democrat law on business but market forces allowing for higher income....

Somewhere along the line women decided that they could take advantage of men having been taught not to hit a woman. That's now only true for a woman who acts like a woman. If a woman wants to act like a violent bitch, down she goes.

Forum List

Back