Fight for $15; WE GOT IT….and so much more. Activism works.

Somewhere along the line women decided that they could take advantage of men having been taught not to hit a woman. That's now only true for a woman who acts like a woman. If a woman wants to act like a violent bitch, down she goes.

Ummmm.....wrong thread?

Just a reminder to everyone who mocked us when we demanded “Fight for $15” a few years back. Yall said it would never happen. Welp….now $15/hour is almost not even enough to get workers. Companies are GLADLY paying it. I see lowest level jobs, fast food, gas stations, etc, offering $17-$20/hour.

Activism works. Blocking roads GETS ATTENTION. It worked, and it will work on the next issues taken up.
The problem is, you fucktards are too stupid to know the difference between activism and rioting.

Tell you what - you riot again and you'll end up with cracked heads. How dare you threaten children. If the cops won't protect them, WE WILL.

You dumb fucking leftards are just BEGGING for Koreans on rooftops with shotguns. Just keep going the way you're going, you'll get them.

I see lowest level jobs, fast food, gas stations, etc, offering $17-$20/hour. Activism works.

Congratulations! Now companies are hiring fewer people making the remainder do more work to make up for the added cost while passing on the remainder of the cost in higher product and food prices, which means, no one is getting anything free! Sure, you are now getting $15/hour doing menial work and are giving that money right back in higher food costs, higher gas costs, higher housing costs, which means that if anything, you are now WORSE off than before! :laughing0301:

Sweet move, Ace.

Not yet. I only owe $12,000 so Im waiting to see if the $10,000 is cancelled

Are you so ignorant that you don't realize that nothing is cancelled? Those of us who work and pay our taxes will be paying for all you who renege on your obligations. You willingly entered into an agreement to accept money then pay it back. Do it, pay it back like you promised. It's your responsibility.

4.5 million quit their jobs last year.only some are coming back even after UE benefits stopped a loooong time ago. What s beautiful thing.

You have to love it. We are so great we got $15.00 an hour.
Of course Walmart and others have gone to self checkout. McDonalds has gone to kiosks. More places have gone to automation and more are going that way. So thank god we got that raise so many are not getting because companies are doing away with jobs. We can celebrate.
then of course inflation has made that increase drop so much it is not even an increase

Just a reminder to everyone who mocked us when we demanded “Fight for $15” a few years back. Yall said it would never happen. Welp….now $15/hour is almost not even enough to get workers. Companies are GLADLY paying it. I see lowest level jobs, fast food, gas stations, etc, offering $17-$20/hour.

Activism works. Blocking roads GETS ATTENTION. It worked, and it will work on the next issues taken up.

Yeah unskilled labor like Walmart greeters and fry machine operators at McDonald's get paid more so skilled wage people are getting paid more which put you right back where you were at before.

Soon as minimum wage leaders like Walmart start paying more the average cost of goods goes up because the industry knows the average wage has gone up.

Companies also pass that cost increase off to it's customers.

Starbucks employees and fast food or driving a forklift always were minimum wage, every single they get a price increase everything else goes up. Minimum wage will always be minimum wage.

Want to do better? Show some ambition, learn, work your way up. If you raise the lowest of the bars you'll always be the lowest bar.

Then you have all the companies that will automate because over X amount of years it will be less expensive to automate than pay unskilled labor more. Like the McDonald's near me that celebrated getting good raises, they fired half the staff and put in automated ordering.

Last edited:
There's no need to start off at $25 per hour. Get a degree and start off at 3x that. Avoid the American pitfall of working hard for $15, even $26 per hour which isn't close to middle class before inflation

While the OP is beating his chest about the min wage a report released today made it clear that lay offs are in the near future... a lot of them... companies did way to much hiring during better times and the feds are raising rates which will trigger massive unemployment....
Then the Biden administration can finally pop a cork and pat themselves on the back.... job done...

I love the Trumper’s with their comments about inflation, prices have historically always gone up but wages have not gone up with them. The idea of fight for 15 was that we knew prices were going to go up no matter what we just wanted wages to go up with them and they did, otherwise many people would be struggling with their old wage

How much does it cost to fill up your tank so you can get that $15 an hour? Are you still living in your parents basement not having to pay rent or food? I bet that dollar isnt going as far as you thought it would.

That is called the market. LOL dumb phcuk

I love the Trumper’s with their comments about inflation, prices have historically always gone up but wages have not gone up with them. The idea of fight for 15 was that we knew prices were going to go up no matter what we just wanted wages to go up with them and they did, otherwise many people would be struggling with their old wage

Do you ever let your husband use your dick?

And where is the causation?

Looks to me that the higher pay has absolutely nothing to do with all the pissing and moaning about raising the minimum wage. It went up on its own.... slower than inflation so that you are actually making LESS.

You are making less and then claiming that this is a victory from activism while being unable to actually connect said activism to the increased wages. Your claim is asinine.

Obviously the pay scale has risen on its own without your stupid laws... just like we said it would... which is the way it should... not by a democrat law on business but market forces allowing for higher income....
It rose because we fought for it. Had everyone just stayed silent we would still have this Putin inflation but jobs would be paying $7.15-$8 an hour.

But we didnt. We blocked roads. We made people notice, even if it had to become uncomfortable. We, yes, WENT AROUND Congress and got it done on our own with protest. And it worked.

Forum List

Back