Fifth right wing anti vax radio host "dies" of covid. Does this sound legit ?

No it does not sound legit to me,it sounds like they are being murdered off,kinda like how bill Clinton arkansawed off all the witnesses to his drug running activities with george bush in mena arkansaw who came forward and said they witnessed his drug running involvement with the CIA.
Thank you brother. Proud to meet a fellow free thinker.

22lcidw don’t forget as well how the three leaders of other countries that opposed vaccines were arkansawed off as well.btw did you see my post in the sports section to smellybozo how the whole world hates his hero. :abgg2q.jpg:

A bad spine will equal a bad immunity and whatever else depending of where the body is being affected by the bad spinal heath. Many things can be going wrong, not working, optimally. This is why I direct people to places like Upper Cervical Heath Centers, TheSpesific, Upcspine and NUCCA. Wait 4 - 5 days after an acsident. Walking is good. Do that when the top of the top bone on the spine is possitioned properly under the opening at the base of the skull. Don't do hard work, right away.

I am as liberal as they come but even I can see that there is something amiss here. The loudest and brightest voices in America are being silenced by the Deep State to detract attention from state sponsored tyranny forcing folk to get in line for the dim gas chambers.

Dims have their response all worked out. They will claim that not taking precautions during a "pandemic" is dicing with death. Meanwhile they work slowly through a death list designed by Fauci.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE !!!!!
I unlike you don't take joy in other's deaths, I would feel terrible even if it was you dying. I sorry, I don't get off on that shit. You are a pretty lowlife piece of crap.

I cant believe that folk are not taking this seriously. Biden is killing off the voices of reason and nobody is holding him accountable.
Mr. Tainent, at every large public gathering a lot of attendees are singing out their frustration with Biden's changling lies, misinformation, exclusions, snubbery and vengeful retaliations of entire states of American citizens he abhors. What can I say except what goes around comes around. His career of disturbing of putting his hands on foreign aid packages was bad enoigh. And all those little children who were raped when their parents put them in the care of wolves in sheep's clothing. Biden reopened the border unwisely. Even so, he was caught up in the power of office.

The article in the OP says the radio host died "of Covid." No other information is given such as his overall health, if he had something else and died WITH COVID present in his system. In fact, the CDC has been pretty bad about disclosing this information.

Cause of death is not straightforward​

Federal Deputy Chief Medical Officer Nick Coatsworth acknowledged that determining cause of death is complex when questioned by reporters on Tuesday, saying:
I remember as a junior doctor trying to do death certificates – it’s not always an easy thing […] I don’t, by any stretch of the imagination, think it’s a reason to underplay the severe impact that COVID has on people who have [pre-existing] conditions.
"Indeed, distinguishing between dying with and dying from COVID-19 may require a more complex investigation into the cause of a death, beyond citing a positive SARS-CoV-2 test that was completed prior to the person’s death."

Now, before the lefty trolls descend, I am NOT saying COVID is not a significant threat to people, especially the elderly however, I am saying that our government is NOT giving US or simply does not have all the facts as to COVID deaths.

More info...

From the link:
"Underlying health conditions are thought to be an important factor influencing disease severity. Indeed, a study of more than 1.3 million COVID-19 cases in the United States, published June 15 in the journal Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, found that rates of hospitalizations were six times higher and rates of death were 12 times higher among COVID-19 patients with underlying conditions, compared with patients without underlying conditions. The most commonly reported underlying conditions were heart disease, diabetes and chronic lung disease. "

Oh, and Tommy (OP) go soak your head, what little hair you have is on fire.

IMO, it seems some folks are more susceptible than others however, our current government has seen fit to treat everyone the same with regard to COVID risk even to the point to shutting our economy down, shutting down schools, mandating mask wearing and now vaccinations.

Forum List

Back