Tucker Carlson finally admits what we all knew....that he's a liar

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021
Well, at least sane people know Tucker is a liar......

"Fox News’s Tucker Carlson admitted he sometimes lies when he is "really cornered or something" in a new interview with “The Rubin Report” published Sunday.

“I lie. If I'm really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don't, you know, I don't like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said.

The revelation came after host Dave Rubin asked the prime-time Fox News anchor how CNN anchors Brian Stelter, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo “live with themselves at this point when they just lie again and again and we have the internet to expose the lies.”

Carlson’s comments come months after a U.S. district judge tossed a defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by former Playboy model Karen McDougal — who received a $150,000 payoff to suppress her claim that she had an affair with then-candidate Donald Trump before his presidency — claiming that Carlson slandered her when he referred to her situation as a “classic case of extortion.”

In her decision, Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil cited arguments from Fox News’s lawyers contending that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'" according to NPR."

Why not show us the context in which they said that, J?
Carlson’s comments come months after a U.S. district judge tossed a defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by former Playboy model Karen McDougal — who received a $150,000 payoff to suppress her claim that she had an affair with then-candidate Donald Trump before his presidency — claiming that Carlson slandered her when he referred to her situation as a “classic case of extortion.”

In her decision, Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil cited arguments from Fox News’s lawyers contending that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'" according to NPR."

Fox News admitted in open court that only fools and dolts believe what Tucker Carlson has to say. No one, I mean no one, with a functioning brain should take that guy seriously.
It only takes one brain cell to listen to same people who lied about Russia and HCL. Also, this is old news.

Faux News host admits lies. In other news, fire confesses to being hot, water still claims to be wet, and Franco is reportedly still dead.

Edward R Murrow lied
Cronkite lied
Huntley lied
Brinkley lied.
Cuomo lies
Lemon lies
Wolf lies
Maddow lies

Somehow, I can't get overly excited about Carlson lying.

Why not show us the context in which they said that, J?

The OP did.

Stop being so lazy.

Click the bloody link.

I swear the OP spoon-feeds you the information but you ignore it.

Everything you want to know is in that link the conversation and the context of what he was saying.

The OP did.

Stop being so lazy.

Click the bloody link.

I swear the OP spoon-feeds you the information but you ignore it.

Everything you want to know is in that link the conversation and the context of what he was saying.
I actually quoted the context so he wouldnt even have to click the link. But whatever.
Actually, I was responding to Johnlaw's post.

Fox News admitted in open court that only fools and dolts believe what Tucker Carlson has to say. No one, I mean no one, with a functioning brain should take that guy seriously.
But yet its your party fucking everything up....

Forum List

Back