Right-Wing Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Mocked AIDS Victims Dies Of COVID-19

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This guy was a real prince.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he got to the gates of the christian heaven st peter laughed at him in is face and sent him to the christian hell.

I'm not christian. In my faith people have to account for their life when they die. Something like what christians believe but the concept of the christian heaven and hell aren't included.

He wasn't vaccinated and spread lies about the vaccine to get other people to not take it. I wonder how many died because they listened to him?

I wouldn't be surprised if when he got to the gates of the christian heaven st peter laughed at him in is face and sent him to the christian hell.

I'm not christian. In my faith people have to account for their life when they die. Something like what christians believe but the concept of the christian heaven and hell aren't included.

He wasn't vaccinated and spread lies about the vaccine to get other people to not take it. I wonder how many died because they listened to him?

Neither will you have 72 virgins because of your misdeeds while living.

Who sez he died of corvid? Seems like according to MSM pretty much everyone who has died in the last couple of years died of corvid and corvid only. Lots of fake news related to corvid. At least it's nice to know that nobody dies of cancer or heart attack anymore.

What a shame......said no one, ever.

A left wing vegan anti vaxer died from covid last year in my town....so fucking what?...stop politicizing the virus and vaccines...I guess the dems know they have nothing else to run on....how sad for their duped voters....

Damn. He should have worn a helmet.

For each trump Nazi killed defying COVID-19's deadly threat, their hero, and cheeto-in-chief, gains another true martyr to his cause.

With each of these willing suicides by the cheeto-in-chief's devoted cult members, the trump Nazis' loyalty and eagerness to sacrifice their lives for the righteous MAGA objectives grow.

For each trump Nazi killed defying COVID-19's deadly threat, their hero, and cheeto-in-chief, gains another true martyr to his cause.

With each of these willing suicides by the cheeto-in-chief's devoted cult members, the trump Nazis' loyalty and eagerness to sacrifice their lives for the righteous MAGA objectives grow.

It makes no sense to me

They are willing to die and it's all not necessary.

Another psycho Leftist POS celebrating the death of their fellow Americans due to the man made China Virus.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

And you dance on his grave because of your politics.....Fucking psychotic ghoul.

And you dance on his grave because of your politics.....Fucking psychotic ghoul.
These psycho Leftist POS hate this Country .... Hate Liberty and Freedom ... Hate the US Constitution, especially the 1st Amendment, and Hate any opposition to their Marxist Government gods.

It makes no sense to me

They are willing to die and it's all not necessary.
Please, don't give the trump Nazis any reason to doubt their political leaders' and clergy's assurances that COVID-19, the Delta variant, or any other future mutated version of the virus is no worse than a common cold. The trump Nazis' stubbornness must remain steadfast to prove their devotion to their cheeto-in-chief, and faith that their children are safe in the red states' public schools where masks are forbidden.

Just as members of the Christian Science faith must put their complete trust in their god to heal the sick and injured, the trump Nazis must not be encouraged to abandon their trust in the constant denunciation by FOX Noise talking heads' (and all the others like them) of vaccines, face masks, social distancing, etc.

In the years to come, the number of trump Nazis who manage to survive ever stronger mutated forms of the COVID-19 coronavirus, will be a greatly reduced percentage of the population. This will help limit the negative influence conservative politics have had on the United States' middle class for the past six decades.

The prosperity conservatism reserved for the top 0.1% will again be shared by all Americans. But only if progressives manage to stop the corporate controlled moderate Democrats' and the GOP's policies which permit Big Oil's ongoing assault on the environment, and can accomplish this before it's too late.

Please, don't give the trump Nazis any reason to doubt their political leaders' and clergy's assurances that COVID-19, the Delta variant, or any other future mutated version of the virus is no worse than a common cold. The trump Nazis' stubbornness must remain steadfast to prove their devotion to their cheeto-in-chief, and faith that their children are safe in the red states' public schools where masks are forbidden.

Just as members of the Christian Science faith must put their complete trust in their god to heal the sick and injured, the trump Nazis must not be encouraged to abandon their trust in the constant denunciation by FOX Noise talking heads' (and all the others like them) of vaccines, face masks, social distancing, etc.

In the years to come, the number of trump Nazis who manage to survive ever stronger mutated forms of the COVID-19 coronavirus, will be a greatly reduced percentage of the population. This will help limit the negative influence conservative politics have had on the United States' middle class for the past six decades.

The prosperity conservatism reserved for the top 0.1% will again be shared by all Americans. But only if progressives manage to stop the corporate controlled moderate Democrats' and the GOP's policies which permit Big Oil's ongoing assault on the environment, and can accomplish this before it's too late.

Fucking psycho Leftist Marxist Fake News POS Parrot ....

No one is buying your Marxist Propaganda ...

Considered how many have needlessly died the consequence of the right’s lies and unwarranted opposition to being vaccinated.
If only from the beginning there was a clear and concise explanation of this Virus. It was politicized to help steal an election. To promote other ways to lessen the chances of getting it or even stopping it is not an option with the elites. Progs are definitely in bed with the Pharma corporations.

Forum List

Back