Fifth right wing anti vax radio host "dies" of covid. Does this sound legit ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am as liberal as they come but even I can see that there is something amiss here. The loudest and brightest voices in America are being silenced by the Deep State to detract attention from state sponsored tyranny forcing folk to get in line for the dim gas chambers.

Dims have their response all worked out. They will claim that not taking precautions during a "pandemic" is dicing with death. Meanwhile they work slowly through a death list designed by Fauci.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE !!!!!

I am as liberal as they come but even I can see that there is something amiss here. The loudest and brightest voices in America are being silenced by the Deep State to detract attention from state sponsored tyranny forcing folk to get in line for the dim gas chambers.

Dims have their response all worked out. They will claim that not taking precautions during a "pandemic" is dicing with death. Meanwhile they work slowly through a death list designed by Fauci.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE !!!!!

The blueprint was already out there 5 years ago. This is a long read, and you're way too stupid to get it, but maybe someone else might.

He explained that it was nothing formal, and there was nothing in writing. Nor would there ever be. It was just a concept he had come up with, along with a few other trusted colleagues and advisors. An idea. They had gamed out various scenarios. We could solve our problems with molding public opinion if we removed just a few dozen key right-wing opinion makers. That was the exact word he used, “removed.” That was last spring, and I put it off as a harmless thought experiment. I didn’t hear anything more about it for several months.

Then one day after another media talking points session in the mess, Dennis said, “Remember the plan we were talking about? You know, we really could do it.”

“Are you serious?”

“The timing would have to be just right. Mainly, it would depend on external events.”

They have no sick kids.

They have hospitals with entire wings empty turning down patients because the Feds, us, are paying for them to lie.

What "evidence" do they have?

Same BS as climate....

Climate headline...

Former climate skeptic now accepts federal money to lie

WAKE UP SHEEPLE !!!!!

It is the law of averages. Democrats obsess about finding the covid death of everybody who said a word against the vaccine. It gives them comfort to ignore the growing legion of people with the vaccine who are dying of covid. Blinders are real and all that. They will also ignore that Denver went 80% for Biden and Colorado went 55% for him because that doesn't play into their other "Red state" hate-filled impulses.

Get your shot or don't. I really don't care. Too many people on this planet and I am not going to rejoice or cry over the death of some person I never heard of, never met, and has not affected my life in the slightest.

Another day.....Yet another fear mongering fabricated false headline.

AllgonnadieTrumpsfault.jpg

I cant believe that folk are not taking this seriously. Biden is killing off the voices of reason and nobody is holding him accountable.

The blueprint was already out there 5 years ago. This is a long read, and you're way too stupid to get it, but maybe someone else might.

He explained that it was nothing formal, and there was nothing in writing. Nor would there ever be. It was just a concept he had come up with, along with a few other trusted colleagues and advisors. An idea. They had gamed out various scenarios. We could solve our problems with molding public opinion if we removed just a few dozen key right-wing opinion makers. That was the exact word he used, “removed.” That was last spring, and I put it off as a harmless thought experiment. I didn’t hear anything more about it for several months.

Then one day after another media talking points session in the mess, Dennis said, “Remember the plan we were talking about? You know, we really could do it.”

“Are you serious?”

“The timing would have to be just right. Mainly, it would depend on external events.”
Short-fuse fiction by Matt Bracken

No it does not sound legit to me,it sounds like they are being murdered off,kinda like how bill Clinton arkansawed off all the witnesses to his drug running activities with george bush in mena arkansaw who came forward and said they witnessed his drug running involvement with the CIA.

No it does not sound legit to me,it sounds like they are being murdered off,kinda like how bill Clinton arkansawed off all the witnesses to his drug running activities with george bush in mena arkansaw who came forward and said they witnessed his drug running involvement with the CIA.
I can believe that. We live in a increasingly total control system where there are endless people who would do what the state wants. People less known are easy targets to infect with the bio agent. Progs are miles ahead of Repubs in everything because their lives are based on subsisting on politics and their gifts. Look how fast the organize for protests all over. Something controls that.

Forum List

Back