Right-Wing Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Mocked AIDS Victims Dies Of COVID-19

Celebrating?

No. pointing out the stupidity of your "position"

If only from the beginning there was a clear and concise explanation of this Virus. It was politicized to help steal an election. To promote other ways to lessen the chances of getting it or even stopping it is not an option with the elites. Progs are definitely in bed with the Pharma corporations.
Conservatives’ lies, misinformation, and unwarranted opposition to safe and effective vaccines have resulted in thousands of needless deaths.

This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated right.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he got to the gates of the christian heaven st peter laughed at him in is face and sent him to the christian hell.

I'm not christian. In my faith people have to account for their life when they die. Something like what christians believe but the concept of the christian heaven and hell aren't included
Judge not, lest you be juged.For with what judgement you judge others, you shall be judged"--Jesus

You folks on the left throw that one scripture in people's faces every time you find in convenient but ignore it when it's the left judging others.

Why is that?

The left that used to pride itself about concern for our enemies and derelicts, drug addicts and even criminals has suddenly become bloodthirsty over Covid deaths. Did the poor bastard deserve to die because he mocked AIDS patients?

The left that used to pride itself about concern for our enemies and derelicts, drug addicts and even criminals has suddenly become bloodthirsty over Covid deaths. Did the poor bastard deserve to die because he mocked AIDS patients?
9em8vg0gc3p71.jpg

This guy was a real prince.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he got to the gates of the christian heaven st peter laughed at him in is face and sent him to the christian hell.

I'm not christian. In my faith people have to account for their life when they die. Something like what christians believe but the concept of the christian heaven and hell aren't included.

He wasn't vaccinated and spread lies about the vaccine to get other people to not take it. I wonder how many died because they listened to him?

love the constant dodgeball game you play how we have taken you to school hundreds of times daily that is the vaccine that is ten times more dangerous.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who sez he died of corvid?

The co-host of his fucking show.....“It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with COVID,” wrote Fred Williams...

I'm not christian. In my faith people have to account for their life when they die. Something like what christians believe but the concept of the christian heaven and hell aren't included.

He wasn't vaccinated and spread lies about the vaccine to get other people to not take it. I wonder how many died because they listened to him?

Interesting. Fauci also had something to do with AIDS. In fact, the drug he recommended killed patients. Sound familiar?

WTF? Non Christian hypocrite lefties envision St Peter and the gates of hell for a guy who disagreed with them politically about AIDS and Covid but they continue to kill millions of unborn humans in their abortion industry.

Learn to read dumbfuck. Try the OP and every pile of shit the retard posts. You should have stayed under your rock.

the OP did not cheer anything....your reading is even worse than your math.

But hey, I am sure you have a great personality! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WTF? Non Christian hypocrite lefties envision St Peter and the gates of hell for a guy who disagreed with them politically about AIDS and Covid but they continue to kill millions of unborn humans in their abortion industry.

God does not compare us to other humans, the "well they were worse" excuse will never fly with God.

This dude used to cheer and keep count of people dying of AIDS, I know you probably think that is good and Christ-like...but trust me it is not

You're not Christian? That's shocking, I'm glad you cleared it up. So what is your faith? I am shocked you have faith in something other than humanity, but its a good thing

...and now YOU are mocking a man who died of COVID. You and him are identical.

People are not talking about good chiropractic. The church, state and government wants people to be a dumb as a beast about it having a negative mindset to end up being violently mind when anything resembling chiropractic is mentioned. TheSpesific. Upper Cervical Health Centers. Upcspine, NUCCA. Wait 4 -5 days after a traumatic insident. Immune function can improve up to 200%. Aids is a fear giving acronym.

New Topics

Forum List

Back