MAGA Radio Host, Virulently Anti-Vax, Now in Critical Condition with COVID, NOW Says ‘Get Vaccinated!’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This idiot is obviously a low level maga. All of the elite magas have had the jab and are safe.

On that basis I sympathise with his idiocy and hope that he makes a full recovery.

Then he can go back on his radio show in Shitville and beg forgiveness.

This idiot is obviously a low level maga. All of the elite magas have had the jab and are safe.

On that basis I sympathise with his idiocy and hope that he makes a full recovery.

This piece of shit was killing people

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa......Tooo fucking funny, a butt plug for Muzzies telling US what to do. The rest of you just parrot what your prog masters tell you to say, while having your DNA changed....For the better or for the worse?

Bill Gates own words "with vaccines we can lower the population" Are you going to be one who Bill is talking about? I sure hope so.

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa......Tooo fucking funny, a butt plug for Muzzies telling US what to do. The rest of you just parrot what your prog masters tell you to say, while having your DNA changed....For the better or for the worse?

Bill Gates own words "with vaccines we can lower the population" Are you going to be one who Bill is talking about? I sure hope so.

Another Q freak speaks

What do you mean "have had the jab AND ARE SAFE?"

How do you know?

You realize Israel is already talking about boosters right?

What's all this obsession with "safe" anyway? Honest to goodness, imagine MEN whining about SAFE all the time

• Billionaire Bill Gates, whose foundation has donated millions to coronavirus vaccine and treatment research, on Wednesday denied conspiracy theories that accuse him of wanting to use coronavirus vaccines to implant tracking devices in people.
  • Gates addressed a poll from Yahoo News/YouGov survey that found 28% of U.S. adults believed a debunked conspiracy theory suggesting Gates planned to use a potential vaccine for Covid-19 to implant microchips in billions of people to monitor their movements.

What do you mean "have had the jab AND ARE SAFE?"

How do you know?

You realize Israel is already talking about boosters right?

What's all this obsession with "safe" anyway? Honest to goodness, imagine MEN whining about SAFE all the time

Trump got the vaccine.

Men don't want to spread the virus to the people who cannot be vaccinated.

Stopped reading after..."First, we have a near miracle cure for COVID,"

This source is obviously a total shill shithole site.

• Billionaire Bill Gates, whose foundation has donated millions to coronavirus vaccine and treatment research, on Wednesday denied conspiracy theories that accuse him of wanting to use coronavirus vaccines to implant tracking devices in people.
  • Gates addressed a poll from Yahoo News/YouGov survey that found 28% of U.S. adults believed a debunked conspiracy theory suggesting Gates planned to use a potential vaccine for Covid-19 to implant microchips in billions of people to monitor their movements.
I never said anything about tracking devices you twit, but if you watch the video he says he wants to reduce the population by vaccines. Now how the fuck do you reduce the population by vaccines other than by changing their DNA to make them, "STERILE". Yep, please all you progs get the jab, get sterile and soon their wont be any progressives left, except people like Bill Gates....Stupid is as stupid does...

Jesus people. Delta is running wild

If you haven't had Covid and haven't been vaccinated you almost certainly WILL get covid. And many of you will die.

The vaccine isn't perfect but it certainly increases your chances of

A. Not getting the virus (40-80% effective in that regard)
B. Not getting seriously sick if you do
C. NOT Dying

Be smart

Jesus people. Delta is running wild

If you haven't had Covid and haven't been vaccinated you almost certainly WILL get covid. And many of you will die.

The vaccine isn't perfect but it certainly increases your chances of

A. Not getting the virus (40-80% effective in that regard)
B. Not getting seriously sick if you do
C. NOT Dying

Be smart
We are tired of Delta. Lambda is up next. Lambda, Lambda, Lambda! If only we did not have the TV, media, entertainers promoting assinine propaganda for the last 15 years or so. They still are. Combined with the political sell outs, well this is what you got. It is pretty bad when a good percentage of the population has lost faith in their government. A government whose security, law enforcement, spy agencies will kill you per their decree when warranted. this is not so much about vaccines as it is for compliance. And there may be a legitimate reason. But all the lies.

Forum List

Back