FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

There are 1031 covid 19 VACCINE injuries filed. It is horrible that we have any at all!!! But the 1031 injury claim number shows the vaccines are safe 99.99999 % of the time.... To me, who has gotten the vaccine, that's reassuring...
You believe those numbers?

First off, the vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. So now they claim the vax lessens the effects of Covid, without any data to back up that claim. Do you believe it?

The government has lied repeatedly and is essentially a criminal enterprise, but you believe numbers put out by them. I don’t.

LOL

Most don't know this dang place exists in this country. That number would be higher if they knew.

Ok. Let's assume....make and ass out of you and me .......that the number is 1031. Why haven't any of them BEEN PAID?????

Given how shocked you are and going SEE HOW GOOD THIS IS......I doubt you knew this information beforehand.
It was Sept 30 in the article that said none have been paid yet...this is 6 weeks after that point.....do you actually KNOW that none have been paid at this point?

And NOPE, it is not unusual for these things to take time....if it went to court, in a lawsuit, it would take years in the courts....this will be much quicker than a lawsuit.... It's the cap, that needs reassessing, imo.

The reason people may not know this exists, is because of misinformation spread by the rightwing, that the drug makers can't be sued for harm with vaccines.... Y'all made that claim months ago, so I researched it and found out about this set up and fund. All of our Doctors know about it, if they have a patient that has a serious adverse effect, they would tell those families about the fund.

You believe those numbers?

First off, the vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. So now they claim the vax lessens the effects of Covid, without any data to back up that claim. Do you believe it?

The government has lied repeatedly and is essentially a criminal enterprise, but you believe numbers put out by them. I don’t.
There is a boatload of data supporting the fact that the vaccines have protected against severe illness gipper....

It was Sept 30 in the article that said none have been paid yet...this is 6 weeks after that point.....do you actually KNOW that none have been paid at this point?

And NOPE, it is not unusual for these things to take time....if it went to court, in a lawsuit, it would take years in the courts....this will be much quicker than a lawsuit.... It's the cap, that needs reassessing, imo.

The reason people may not know this exists, is because of misinformation spread by the rightwing, that the drug makers can't be sued for harm with vaccines.... Y'all made that claim months ago, so I researched it and found out about this set up and fund. All of our Doctors know about it, if they have a patient that has a serious adverse effect, they would tell those families about the fund.
Yawn. You are splitting hairs here. This plannedemic is going on for 2 years now. The vaccine not so long. But if someone dies from the jab.......those left behind don't have time to play. The bills are going to keep coming along with the eviction notices.

Your point on lawsuits taking time. Yup. They do. But if the vaccine makers can pay millions. Make them less likely to put crap out in the market. Every vaccine gets taxed to help pay out for compensation. And NONE IS GOING OUT.

Misinformation..........Your side owns the dang media. You claim WE ARE MISINFORMING PEOPLE.......LMAO

How about the MEDIA DOING IT'S DANG JOB and TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS.................HMMM

This isn't a damned game. And you know I'm telling the truth here. And you are assuming all the doctors know about this. They don't. That is UNREASONABLE. I know a guy whos brother is a doctor who didn't really know about this.

There is a boatload of data supporting the fact that the vaccines have protected against severe illness gipper....
And there is a bunch of studies on LEAKY VACCINES. mRNA are leaky vaccines.

Why didn't PHARMA make NATURAL ALTERNATIVES to the mRNA vaccines like in India???

Why weren't we GIVEN THAT OPTION............hmmmm

We have been FORCED TO CHOOSE ONLY EXPERIMENTAL OPTIONS..........Why is that? You know damned well why that is...............It's money and who is in bed with them. The Jab costs less and is working night and day better in India than here.

But hell...........MODERNA is finally making a profit and low and behold who's sitting there to make it...................Bill Gates.......IMAGINE THAT.

Don't pretend to not know what I'm saying here. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING.

Yawn. You are splitting hairs here. This plannedemic is going on for 2 years now. The vaccine not so long. But if someone dies from the jab.......those left behind don't have time to play. The bills are going to keep coming along with the eviction notices.

Your point on lawsuits taking time. Yup. They do. But if the vaccine makers can pay millions. Make them less likely to put crap out in the market. Every vaccine gets taxed to help pay out for compensation. And NONE IS GOING OUT.

Misinformation..........Your side owns the dang media. You claim WE ARE MISINFORMING PEOPLE.......LMAO

How about the MEDIA DOING IT'S DANG JOB and TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS.................HMMM

This isn't a damned game. And you know I'm telling the truth here. And you are assuming all the doctors know about this. They don't. That is UNREASONABLE. I know a guy whos brother is a doctor who didn't really know about this.
Doctors do know about it....sadly it's one of the reasons doctors give the vaccine, they can't be sued either....

And yes if someone was injured or died, the family would need the money now....

Doctors do know about it....sadly it's one of the reasons doctors give the vaccine, they can't be sued either....

And yes if someone was injured or died, the family would need the money now....
And yet you posted in another thread over VAERS that ANYONE can report to VAERs and that the numbers can't be trusted. Now it's Doctors KNOW ABOUT IT and they would tell everyone who needs to know about it.

LMAO

REALLY

I had read about that around 10 months ago, the article is from 2015,
6 years ago....and it was a suspected occurring event, based on the info they had at the time that this occurrence in chickens, would also happen in humans.

Have you seen any studies since then, that shows it would occur in humans as well?

We seem to only be prevented from getting infected and spreading the virus for the first couple of months after vaccination, then after that it only protects from serious illness...for a few more months, then another booster shot needed..... Then we likely can't catch and spread covid for the first couple of months, then it only protects from severe illness....then rinse and repeat.

HOPEFULLY someone will be able to create a vaccine that prevents infection as well, or we are up shits creek with eradicating this covid virus or even putting it in to an endemic stage vs pandemic stage.

Last edited:
The Texas group and Daily Caller requesting the FOIA info, made their request too broad and covers more than 350,000 pages of records. The courts determined that certain proprietary data information has to be pulled out of the material or blacked out, before the FDA can release what they have,....it takes hands of knowledgeable people to go through the pages to pull out confidential stuff the court determined could be kept from us.... I think the Judge determined a schedule of timed releases of 500 pages a month.....because every word has to be gone through and appropriate information is redacted.

There is a link within the op link that brings you to a 15 page pdf court document explaining all of this....

What the Texas group and the Daily Caller needs to do in my opinion, is hire a scientist who knows what they are doing, to narrow down their request from being so broad, as just wanting everything, the 350,000 pages, to specific things that would determine the safety of the vaccine, but not the nitty gritty that may be just the type of test tube used, or reagent bought....

I guess earlier in this suit, the court determined that a whole bunch of proprietary stuff, can be kept from us so its difficult to release....this makes me think the p!aintifs aren't going to get the info they want anyway, even when released, because of the redactions.
Hilarious bullshit. 500 pages a month. A third grader reads faster.
Let me guess.
The over 2 million employees of the swamp aren’t enough, and nobody is unemployed to take temp jobs.

This is content ng.

I had read that about that around 10 months ago, the article is from 2015,
6 years ago....and it was a suspected occurring event, based on the info they had at the time that this occurrence in chickens, would also happen in humans.

Have you seen any studies since then, that shows it would occur in humans as well?

We seem to only be prevented from getting infected and spreading the virus for the first couple of months after vaccination, then after that is only protects from serious illness...for few more months, then another booster shot needed..... Then we likely can't catch and spread covid for the first couple of months, then it only protects from severe illness....then rinse and repeat.

HOPEFULLY someone will be able to create a vaccine that prevents infection as well, or we are up shits creek with eradicating this covid virus or even putting it in to an endemic stage vs pandemic stage.
Baloney. This virus is acting just like that scientific experiment. And you are making false claims on IT PREVENTS US FROM GETTING IT. No it doesn't.

Stories change OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. The VACCINE IS LEAKY......PERIOD.

They are pushing the boosters because they have a dang STOCK PILE of them. 100 million I heard have to look at that again.

Why are they still giving out the old vaccines when a NEW STRAIN DELTA version is needed?

YOU KNOW WHY..............Don't pretend not to.

Selective memory. I posted the VAERs site on another thread and gave actual numbers of complaints on it. And you said WE CAN'T TRUST THE DATA because anyone can complain.

Now it's the Doctors know about it and report it.

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP.

What? These vaccine manufacturers have the SAME protection as other vaccine manufacturers from law suits....nothing new for them.

We can file a case for harm and injury that a govt agency handles, that is capped at a couple of hundred thousand dollars for each claim of injury... The vaccine makers contribute to these funds, that are set aside for future claims..... That's the system set up, so we can get drug makers to even involve themselves and their scientists, in taking the time creating vaccines that make them no profit, like a new cancer drug, or Altzeimer drug etc can make them in profits....

This is capitalism, in our healthcare system, which conservatives prefer over govt run, and believe we have better medicines and more cures created by our doctors and scientists, due to the money making incentive.....:(
More lies. All you have are lies.
  • Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
    • A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
    • That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.

Here's another problem. WTF gave BIDEN permission to spend 5 BILLION on another experimental drug. Without so much as a BY YOUR LEAVE of Congress.

This is why our nation is fucked. He just HANDS out money to his buddies like in Trick or Treat at Halloween.

covid-vaccine-virus-meme.jpg

I don’t understand people like you. You fail to see the forest for the trees. How much corruption, criminality, lies, propaganda, disinformation must occur before you open your eyes?

Hilarious bullshit. 500 pages a month. A third grader reads faster.
Let me guess.
The over 2 million employees of the swamp aren’t enough, and nobody is unemployed to take temp jobs.
I don't think a regular employee would know what was proprietary that the courts ruled should be left out, should be redacted, and certainly a Temp, would not know.

I am not disagreeing on it taking too long, or that more pages should be released a month.

The plaintiffs can argue their position on this, in the court.

But as I stated earlier, the p!aintiffs need to hire some scientists and doctors, to help them narrow their FOIA requests to the pertinate information they do need instead of this fishing expedition of 350,000 pages.

Last edited:

Here's another problem. WTF gave BIDEN permission to spend 5 BILLION on another experimental drug. Without so much as a BY YOUR LEAVE of Congress.

This is why our nation is fucked. He just HANDS out money to his buddies like in Trick or Treat at Halloween.

covid-vaccine-virus-meme.jpg
Yet another example we live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back