FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Well if that ain't a big red flag. :laughing0301:

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

Last edited:
Thats not a big red flag............

It's a burning city!!!!!!

360_F_258439174_gBWyy6bH73Ux4L7zeOWFytnlgslRPrww.jpg

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
They want nobody alive today to see this.
Nothing to see here folks......move along.

2076?! What a coincidence!! that just happens to be the year I will start to consider getting the vaxx!

Yesterday I posted the studies showing how the H1N1 vaccine actually caused those injected to be twice as susceptible to getting H1N1 and everyone dragged their feet to report it knowing it would cause people to not get vaccinated.

Now:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested Monday for the courts to give them until 2076 to review and fully release the documents pertaining to the approval of the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Anyone care to spin not releasing records in a positive manner? If it takes them 55 years to look up records, how and why did they approve the vaccine so quickly?

Last edited:
The Texas group and Daily Caller requesting the FOIA info, made their request too broad and covers more than 350,000 pages of records. The courts determined that certain proprietary data information has to be pulled out of the material or blacked out, before the FDA can release what they have,....it takes hands of knowledgeable people to go through the pages to pull out confidential stuff the court determined could be kept from us.... I think the Judge determined a schedule of timed releases of 500 pages a month.....because every word has to be gone through and appropriate information is redacted.

There is a link within the op link that brings you to a 15 page pdf court document explaining all of this....

What the Texas group and the Daily Caller needs to do in my opinion, is hire a scientist who knows what they are doing, to narrow down their request from being so broad, as just wanting everything, the 350,000 pages, to specific things that would determine the safety of the vaccine, but not the nitty gritty that may be just the type of test tube used, or reagent bought....

I guess earlier in this suit, the court determined that a whole bunch of proprietary stuff, can be kept from us so its difficult to release....this makes me think the p!aintifs aren't going to get the info they want anyway, even when released, because of the redactions.

Last edited:

Wot
They're totally safe and effective

They wouldn't poison or lie to you

dmmdmddmrkr.jpg

55 Years
Sweet Mary mother of God

Here is how it will start ....well the genocide started when

The Texas group and Daily Caller requesting the FOIA info, made their request too broad and covers more than 350,000 pages of records. The courts determined that certain proprietary data information has to be pulled out of the material or blacked out, before the FDA can release what they have,....it takes hands of knowledgeable people to go through the pages to pull out confidential stuff the court determined could be kept from us.... I think the Judge determined a schedule of timed releases of 500 pages a month.....because every word has to be gone through and appropriate information is redacted.

There is a link within the op link that brings you to a 15 page pdf court document explaining all of this....

What the Texas group and the Daily Caller needs to do in my opinion, is hire a scientist who knows what they are doing, to narrow down their request from being so broad, as just wanting everything, the 350,000 pages, to specific things that would determine the safety of the vaccine, but not the nitty gritty that may be just the type of test tube used, or reagent bought....

I guess earlier in this suit, the court determined that a whole bunch of proprietary stuff, can be kept from us so its difficult to release....this makes me think the p!aintifs aren't going to get the info they want anyway, even when released, because of the redactions.
Yawn. They already have a patent. Even if something is disclosed they have that if stolen.

They got a Get out of jail free card in 1985. Every jab costs 75 cents for their liability. Cry me a river. They need to disclose it all WHEN THEIR PRODCUT IS BEING ORDERED by the gov't.

iu

Yawn. They already have a patent. Even if something is disclosed they have that if stolen.

They got a Get out of jail free card in 1985. Every jab costs 75 cents for their liability. Cry me a river. They need to disclose it all WHEN THEIR PRODCUT IS BEING ORDERED by the gov't.
Good mornng!

we are a Nation of laws, this isn't the wild wild west....we have to follow the Court's rulings, or they should be appealed by the plaintiffs, if too restrictive, and brought to a higher court...

Good mornng!

we are a Nation of laws, this isn't the wild wild west....we have to follow the Court's rulings, or they should be appealed by the plaintiffs, if too restrictive, and brought to a higher court...
And what does that have to do with what I posted? And why did the Vaccine Court place Covid into a new org so people can't file complaints under the normal vaccine court rules? Even though that court is a Mickey Mouse Court anyways.

The govt is in bed with pharma and you know it. They are guaranteeing massive profits for them with NO LIABILITY.

Since 1988, the government has run a special, no-fault tribunal housed within the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (known colloquially as “vaccine court”), to handle injury claims for 16 common vaccines. Payouts (including attorneys’ fees) are funded by a 75-cent tax per vaccine.

I’ve written about the court before, and plaintiffs' lawyers in the past have expressed their share of complaints. The $250,000 cap on awards for pain and suffering is too low. The proceedings often turn into drawn out, contentious expert battles. The backlog of cases is substantial.

But that’s not where COVID vaccine claims are being adjudicated. Instead, at least for the time being, they’ve been relegated to an even more obscure forum, the Countermeasure Injury Compensation Program, or CICP, run by the Health Resources and Services Administration.

continue reading. Sorry you died from our JAB. Oh well. Wife and kids gonna have to go to work or get thrown on the Streets..............Too bad............you should have bought our stock.

Forum List

Back