FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

I don’t understand people like you. You fail to see the forest for the trees. How much corruption, criminality, lies, propaganda, disinformation must occur before you open your eyes?
Spell out the lies and corruption, with evidence and facts, so I can understand exactly what you are concerned about, gipper. Generalities and broad sweeping brushes, just don't cut it, with me.....

I don't think a regular employee would know what was proprietary that the courts ruled should be left out, should be retracted, and certainly a Temp, would not know.

I am not disagreeing on it taking too long, or that more pages should be released a month.

The plaintiffs can argue their position on this, in the court.

But as I stated earlier, the p!aintiffs need to hire some scientists and doctors, to help them narrow their FOIA requests to the pertinate information they do need instead of this fishing expedition of 350,000 pages.
NONSENSE when people are being ORDERED to take a vaccine or be FIRED. The Company has NO DAMNED RIGHT to WITHOLD INFORMATION.

If it's by choice. I don't care. If you want to be a lab rat go ahead and BE THE RAT.

That isn't what is going on here. It's NOT THE SAME.

These Pharma companies can kiss my ass over their RIGHTS........What about the rights of people to choose for themselves????

Right now peeps are being forced out of the military. Even after having Covid because of this NONSENSE..............I DON'T CARE IF PHARMA DOESN'T LIKE IT. They are making BILLIONS right now over FORCED vaccinations and the people have the RIGHT TO KNOW what is being forced.

Right to Know ..........OSHA.........SDS sheets on any product in America. Unless you are up the Gov't butt with donations and hiring their children.

Spell out the lies and corruption, with evidence and facts, so I can understand exactly what you are concerned about, gipper. Generalities and broad sweeping brushes, just don't cut it, with me.....
Demand specifics when the argument doesn't go your way.

ECO Health Alliance......there ya go.........NIH, HHS, WHO, CDC, DOD, have partners working with them and they were doing the Gain of Function research in Wuhan.

Right now NIH is suing Moderna for PATENT violations over the money being made from the vaccine.

Kids being hired and so on. But you will say THIS DOESN'T GO ON..........LOL

Here's another problem. WTF gave BIDEN permission to spend 5 BILLION on another experimental drug. Without so much as a BY YOUR LEAVE of Congress.

This is why our nation is fucked. He just HANDS out money to his buddies like in Trick or Treat at Halloween.

covid-vaccine-virus-meme.jpg
Well duh, president Trump named covid as a natural disaster, and evoked the War powers of the defense production act, for medications and supplies.... Neither ended when Trump left.

And this miracle pill regiment is worth buying....there is no medicine that exists, that can compare with this drug's success....not even monoclonal antibody treatment.

Demand specifics when the argument doesn't go your way.

ECO Health Alliance......there ya go.........NIH, HHS, WHO, CDC, DOD, have partners working with them and they were doing the Gain of Function research in Wuhan.

Right now NIH is suing Moderna for PATENT violations over the money being made from the vaccine.

Kids being hired and so on. But you will say THIS DOESN'T GO ON..........LOL
I've never said bad things haven't occurred, I want to know, what ARE THESE BAD THINGS, involved with covid vaccines....be specific.

The press agency has reported that 916 present and former NIH researchers received annual royalty payments averaging $9700 but could receive as much as $150 000.

At the same time, NIH researchers spent millions of taxpayers' dollars studying the treatments that they had developed that were licensed to drug companies, the agency reported.

The press agency reported that two leading researchers, Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received payments relating to their development of interleukin 2 as a treatment for HIV/AIDS. Dr Lane told the BMJ that the payment was part of his federal compensation. He explained that the government patented the development and shared the payments it received with the inventors. Since 1997 he has received about $45 000 he says. The institutes awarded $36m in grants for studies to test the treatment.

2005 article but shows how they do it. Fa chi makes a fortune off the patents from NIH. And they use Gov't grants to find it.

NIH being the CDC is a conflict of interest. They GAIN MONEY from being the ones WHO HAND OUT THE MONEY.

I've never said bad things haven't occurred, I want to know, what ARE THESE BAD THINGS, involved with covid vaccines....be specific.
I know this tactic well.

Standard lib tactics 101. I gave information on Leaky Vaccines. You dismiss.

I gave information on how they aren't paying people who died from vaccines........you diverted see here this is good data.

I just gave information on ECO and corruption in Wuhan.........you will do the same.

I've also just gave you the ties that bind ........showing HOW NIH works with the CDC and gets money.
No clue what excuse you will use on this.

Really? You need me to do that. Just proof you aren’t thinking.
It's a tactic and nothing more with her. The VAERs data has all the side effects listed for any to see. Taiwan recently stopped allowing kids to take the vaccine because of it. Other countries have done the same.

They just go eh......oh well it's only a few thousand deaths which is GREAT......They order these shots to kids and teenagers who are MINIMAL RISK of Covid to begin with.

If someone can't see it is WRONG with kids 5 to 11 getting the jab...........Then there is NO HOPE for them.

It's a tactic and nothing more with her. The VAERs data has all the side effects listed for any to see. Taiwan recently stopped allowing kids to take the vaccine because of it. Other countries have done the same.

They just go eh......oh well it's only a few thousand deaths which is GREAT......They order these shots to kids and teenagers who are MINIMAL RISK of Covid to begin with.

If someone can't see it is WRONG with kids 5 to 11 getting the jab...........Then there is NO HOPE for them.
The mere fact that they are pushing the vax on children is proof enough of fraud and criminality. Children have almost zero chance of death or hospitalization from Covid. Somehow some Americans fail to comprehend this.

The mere fact that they are pushing the vax on children is proof enough of fraud and criminality. Children have almost zero chance of death or hospitalization from Covid. Somehow some Americans fail to comprehend this.
Check this out. tons of links to the research in Wuhan

2016 NIH through Scripps Institute and Dartmouth College file patent application WO 2018081318A1 “Prefusion Coronavirus Spike Proteins and their Use” disclosing mRNA technology that overlaps (and is used in tandem with) Moderna’s technology. https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2018081318A1/en Lead Inventor Barney Scott Graham was well known to Moderna as he’s the person at NIH that Moderna “e-mailed” to get the sequence for SARS CoV-2 according to Moderna’s report here (“In January 2020, once it was discovered that the infection in Wuhan was caused by a novel coronavirus, Bancel quickly emailed Dr. Barney Graham, deputy director of the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health, asking him to send the genetic sequence for the virus.”) Executives of vaccine developer Moderna cash in, cut corners In addition, co-inventor Jason McLellan worked with Graham on a vaccine patent jointly owned with the Chinese government filed in Australia in 2013 AU2014231357A1 - Epitope of RSV fusion protein and antibody identifying same - Google Patents.

Conclusions: The mRNA-1273 vaccine showed 94.1% efficacy at preventing Covid-19 illness, including severe disease. Aside from transient local and systemic reactions, no safety concerns were identified. (Funded by the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; COVE ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04470427.).
Copyright © 2020 Massachusetts Medical Society.

Conflict of interest statement​

Dr. Baden reports being funded by the NIH to conduct clinical trials in collaboration with Crucell/Janssen and Moderna; Dr. Rouphael, receiving grant support from Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi–Pasteur, Eli Lilly, and Quidel; Dr. Creech, receiving grant support from Merck, consulting fees from Horizon Pharma and GSK, and fees for serving on a data and safety monitoring board from Astellas; Dr. Neuzil, receiving grant support from Pfizer; Dr. Graham, holding pending patent WO/2018/081318 on prefusion coronavirus spike proteins and their use and pending patent 62/972,886 on 2019-nCoV vaccine; Dr. Bennett, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Dr. Pajon, being employed by and owning stock in Moderna; Dr. Knightly, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Drs. Leav, Deng, and Zhou being employees of Moderna; Dr. Han, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Dr. Ivarsson, being employed by and owning share options in Moderna; Dr. Miller, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; and Dr. Zaks, being employed by and owning stock options in Moderna. No other potential conflict of interest relevant to this article was reported.

LOL

More links here...........Just gov't officials in bed making a fortune outside of gov't.

More links here...........Just gov't officials in bed making a fortune outside of gov't.
It’s regulatory capture and a revolving door. This is transparently evident to anyone with a brain, yet somehow millions of Americans want to believe in fairy tales and pixie dust.

Scare tactics, fearmongering, and belief in authority works on too many Americans.

It’s regulatory capture and a revolving door. This is transparently evident to anyone with a brain, yet somehow millions of Americans want to believe in fairy tales and pixie dust.

Scare tactics, fearmongering, and belief in authority works on too many Americans.
Well they own all the Media and control the message. Most don't know any of this. Only what they are told.

th

Of course they have to sequester the data -----

The whole thing has been a fraud from beginning till now.

It’s a red flag among a thousand red flags. Yet somehow millions of Americans took the jab ignorantly placing their trust in crooks (aka big government, big media, and big pharma.) The red flags were flying from the get go. How could so many Americans get duped?

It’s as if we’re living in the twilight zone.
(My emphasis.)

I think you are asking a very good question. I keep asking it to myself every day.

I guess I believe we all panicked. We wanted to believe the government and docs and pharmaceutical companies could protect each of us from a deadly disease. With the mortality in the U.S. now up to 800,000, it's clear they couldn't, whatever failed efforts they made.

It's all psychological: we continue to need the feeling of protection, so we keep believing them. On their side, they shove all the blame on to us, so we can't immediately blame them. All politicians everywhere do that: if a Chinese nuke hit Chicago, be sure, politicians from the president on down would blame US.

I believe they keep pushing the failed vaccines and lockdowns and masks and mandates despite surge after surge, and this new surge climbing steeply right now, because they would do anything, however harmful, to prevent public recognition that they've been lying all the time.

But they have been lying all this time. They can't stop this; they don't know how; the technology isn't there; it just gets worse and worse, longer and longer. If they admit that, we'll make them pay, so they continue to pretend that if we just do things that don't work YET MORE, this time, see, it will work.

But it won't work, it never did.

Forum List

Back