FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

(My emphasis.)

I think you are asking a very good question. I keep asking it to myself every day.

I guess I believe we all panicked. We wanted to believe the government and docs and pharmaceutical companies could protect each of us from a deadly disease. With the mortality in the U.S. now up to 800,000, it's clear they couldn't, whatever failed efforts they made.

It's all psychological: we continue to need the feeling of protection, so we keep believing them. On their side, they shove all the blame on to us, so we can't immediately blame them. All politicians everywhere do that: if a Chinese nuke hit Chicago, be sure, politicians from the president on down would blame US.

I believe they keep pushing the failed vaccines and lockdowns and masks and mandates despite surge after surge, and this new surge climbing steeply right now, because they would do anything, however harmful, to prevent public recognition that they've been lying all the time.

But they have been lying all this time. They can't stop this; they don't know how; the technology isn't there; it just gets worse and worse, longer and longer. If they admit that, we'll make them pay, so they continue to pretend that if we just do things that don't work YET MORE, this time, see, it will work.

But it won't work, it never did.
I guess I’m in the minority. I never believed the establishment from the very beginning. I refused to change my lifestyle in any way, except for wearing a stupid mask.

It was always apparent to me the establishment was lying and trying to scare us.

I’m also likely in the minority with this thought…it’s time for prosecuting the establishment. Vaxing the children should be a crime punishable by life in prison.

I guess I’m in the minority. I never believed the establishment from the very beginning. I refused to change my lifestyle in any way, except for wearing a stupid mask.

It was always apparent to me the establishment was lying and trying to scare us.

I’m also likely in the minority with this thought…it’s time for prosecuting the establishment. Vaxing the children should be a crime punishable by life in prison.
I wore the mask at work just enough to keep from getting fired. We watched for the mask Nazi's. No one believed in them except a few. But they were out and about looking to fire some and give 3 day lay offs.

Outside of work I hardly ever wore the mask. And since I'm in a red state no one hardly cared.

And we cut up our Costco Card because they went full Nazi over the mask there.

Will not shop there anymore.

Interesting. We're even in a way, because I have never yet worn a mask (and hope I won't ever have to!!) but I did initially buy the panic info.

And I KNOW better!!! I have realized since 9/11/2001 that one should never believe ANYthing in the news for the first three days of ANY crisis! Aaaaaaarrgggghhh.

But I have studied epidemiology since I was 15 (my father's books) as an amateur and have a good collection now, and pretty soon I began to see holes in the info.

Nothing worked: that was quite a giveaway, wasn't it. If the authorities were right about all their mandates and lockdowns and social distancing and on and on, SOMETHING should have worked, but nothing ever did.

You can't do anything against an airborne disease with an R0 of 8. You just can't. Nothing can be done against this surge now, either: it will go its own way, because that's what viruses do: they are stronger than we are.

I blame them for the lies. I agree some prosecutions would be excellent, for the lying. This business of hiding the data for 55 years? That's pretty obvious, I'd say. They knew it didn't work and they KNEW there would be vaccine fatalities. Nice.

I wore the mask at work just enough to keep from getting fired. We watched for the mask Nazi's. No one believed in them except a few. But they were out and about looking to fire some and give 3 day lay offs.

Outside of work I hardly ever wore the mask. And since I'm in a red state no one hardly cared.

And we cut up our Costco Card because they went full Nazi over the mask there.

Will not shop there anymore.
I think a lot of people will have lasting resentments against commercial establishments that were rude and authoritarian. I avoided all that --- didn't go to anything for a year, and that's just as well because I don't put up with rude behavior telling me what to do, and I probably wouldn't have anywhere left to go!

Not that I want any: I buy everything from Amazon now.

I gave information on how they aren't paying people who died from vaccines........you diverted see here this is good data.
No one is getting paid more for covid deaths.

That is a BLATANT LIE.

MEDICARE does NOT pay more if a person DIED from covid.

Medicare is paying a stipend for the medical treatments of covid patients....they are paying more for covid patient treatment, because it costs more to treat a covid patient....you have to isolate them, you need more PPE for doctors n nurses, etc etc etc.

The covid patient on Medicare HAS TO BE ALIVE, to get the stipend money for treating covid, NOT DEAD.

The covid deaths are faked because hospitals lie so they can get paid more for a covid death
, bull shit, is just that.....bull shit YOU CHOSE to believe, without researching it! Your right wing handlers promoting the lie, knew you wouldn't research it Eagle.

Aren't you tired yet, of being played like a violin, by them?

Last edited:
No one is getting paid more for covid deaths.
That is not what I said. You speak with forked tongue. The Vaccine courts are paying shit.

The covid deaths are faked because hospitals lie so they can get paid more for a covid death, bull shit, is just that.....bull shit YOU CHOSE to believe, without researching it! Your right wing handlers promoting the lie, knew you wouldn't research it Eagle.
Up yours. The Cares act gave $77000 per covid admission if considered a HOT SPOT. It's in the damn CAREs act.

This was reduced to $66,000 later in newer versions.

So YES THEY GOT PAID FOR COVID. It was in the legislation passed.

That quick search took 2 minutes to find Care4all.

EfPAQZwUwAAP5aZ.jpg

Distributed on May 7 only to hospitals that had more than 100 COVID-19 admissions as of April 10. $10 billion allocated based on approximately $77,000 per case and $2 billion based on the measurement of disproportionate share and uncompensated care.

MEDIA are a BUNCH OF LIARS.

How to get paid​

Funding and payment rules are set by HRSA, while its contractor, UnitedHealth Group (UHG), is administering the program.

In a webinar this week, HRSA and UHG officials emphasized key points for providers that included:

• Checking the patients for other coverage and confirming the patients are uninsured
  • Accepting the payment provided and not engaging in balance billing
  • Submitting to a post-payment audit
  • Ensuring COVID-19 is the primary diagnosis, except when pregnancy is

20% increase payment for the uninsured patients with Covid.

Has nothing to do with the right wing lie about hospitals getting paid more for covid DEATHS, thus they are lying about their covid deaths, to make the covid pandemic look worse.
BS. It was never about deaths but money per patient.

That is why hospitals said everyone had covid. Even if they tested negative. They wanted the money from the Cares ACT.

They got paid more for Covid patients. And peeps like you twisted the wording to say DEATHS.

Which is garbage.

How to get paid​

Funding and payment rules are set by HRSA, while its contractor, UnitedHealth Group (UHG), is administering the program.

In a webinar this week, HRSA and UHG officials emphasized key points for providers that included:

• Checking the patients for other coverage and confirming the patients are uninsured
  • Accepting the payment provided and not engaging in balance billing
  • Submitting to a post-payment audit
  • Ensuring COVID-19 is the primary diagnosis, except when pregnancy is

20% increase payment for the uninsured patients with Covid.
They are LIVING covid patients, NOT DEAD. Your right winger politicians LIED.

Covid patients cost hospitals more to treat, and due to isolation requirements for covid, hospitals have had to cancel other surgies, where they make more money/profit.

BS. It was never about deaths but money per patient.

That is why hospitals said everyone had covid. Even if they tested negative. They wanted the money from the Cares ACT.

They got paid more for Covid patients. And peeps like you twisted the wording to say DEATHS.

Which is garbage.
Liar liar pants on FIRE!

They are LIVING covid patients, NOT DEAD. Your right winger politicians LIED.

Covid patients cost hospitals more to treat, and due to isolation requirements for covid, hospitals have had to cancel other surgies, where they make more money/profit.
Yawn Twist them hips.

The fact is that more money is given for hospitals if the patient is COVID under the CARES ACT PERIOD.

Was never about deaths giving them the money.

And they abused the system to make money and put negative patients in with postive patients and called them all covid.

Perspectives of the pandemic put that out and of course the system attacked the nurse on it.

Liar liar pants on FIRE!
You are the Liar. I've never said DEATHS. You claim some politicians said on the deaths. It's always been about FEEDING OFF THE MONEY FROM THE CARES ACT.

You have admitted here that did INDEED GET MORE MONEY FROM THE CARES ACT.

It was an incentive to LIE about Covid patients for MONEY.

Here's where you are getting it to deaths. LMAO

If they are treated and die. And it's not Covid they don't get the $77000 for the patient.

So what the investigation was showing in the C-SPAN video that there was incentive to call it covid.

It all goes back to the CARES ACT and $77000 a pop for calling it Covid.

Forum List

Back