FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

The claim that there’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated is, therefore, patently untrue. As a retired nurse from California recently asked, Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. If the vaccine does not prevent infection, then the vaccinated remain at some risk, and the unvaccinated would be less likely to choose a vaccine that does not work well.

And what does that have to do with what I posted? And why did the Vaccine Court place Covid into a new org so people can't file complaints under the normal vaccine court rules? Even though that court is a Mickey Mouse Court anyways.

The govt is in bed with pharma and you know it. They are guaranteeing massive profits for them with NO LIABILITY.
What? These vaccine manufacturers have the SAME protection as other vaccine manufacturers from law suits....nothing new for them.

We can file a case for harm and injury that a govt agency handles, that is capped at a couple of hundred thousand dollars for each claim of injury... The vaccine makers contribute to these funds, that are set aside for future claims..... That's the system set up, so we can get drug makers to even involve themselves and their scientists, in taking the time creating vaccines that make them no profit, like a new cancer drug, or Altzeimer drug etc can make them in profits....

This is capitalism, in our healthcare system, which conservatives prefer over govt run, and believe we have better medicines and more cures created by our doctors and scientists, due to the money making incentive.....:(

What? The vaccine manufacturers have the SAME protection as other vaccine manufacturers from law suits....nothing new for them.

We can file a case for harm and injury that a govt agency handles, that is capped at a couple of hundred thousand dollars for each claim of injury... The vaccine makers contribute to these funds, that are set aside for future claims..... That's the system set up, so we can get drug makers to even involve themselves and their scientists, in taking the time creating vaccines that make them no profit, like a new cancer drug, or Altzeimer drug etc can make them in profits....

This is capitalism, in our healthcare system, which conservatives prefer over govt run, and believe we have better medicines and more cures created by our doctors and scientists, due to the money making incentive.....:(
Do your homework. They moved covid to another group and unless in the last few weeks that has changed they aren't PAYING ANYTHING TO PEOPLE WHO DIE FROM THE JAB.

They have to add Covid to the vaccine types in the court to allow the compensation. And Covid vaccines have already gotten massive money for this very thing via the 75 cents per shot costs.

Under the Secretary of Health and Human Services’ (HHS’s) PREP Act Declaration for COVID-19 (and its amendments), COVID-19 vaccines are covered countermeasures within the PREP Act’s scope. As a result, CICP—and not VICP—will apply to injuries resulting from COVID-19 vaccinations while the
public health emergency persists and the Declaration remains in force. Compensation through CICP is generally somewhat more limited than through VICP. This Sidebar will review and compare the compensation regimes available for vaccine-related injuries under CICP and VICP, and describe the procedures for injured individuals to obtain compensation under each program. The Sidebar ends with a Table comparing the two regimes.

And by doing so the vaccine court is off the hook and any who die or have to go to the hospital will not get a dang penny for it.

They purposely moved it so they wouldn't have to pay a dang thing. Fucking Gov't up pharma's ass on it.

In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, HRSA has received a larger number of CICP claims than it has received historically. As of September 1, 2021, CICP has received 2,392 claims alleging injury or death relating to COVID-19 countermeasures, of which 1,031 claims (43%) relate to COVID-19 vaccines. CICP has not yet compensated any claims relating to COVID-19 countermeasures; it has denied three claims because the standard of proof for causation was not met and/or a covered injury was not sustained. The remainder of the COVID-19 countermeasure claims (2,389 or 99.9%) are in review or pending CICP review. Several COVID-19 emergency appropriations allow the Secretary to transfer funds to the Covered Countermeasure Process Fund. Such funds, in addition to prior year fund balances, can be used for CICP compensation awards.

People have died after getting the jab. The Gov't set up these claims programs. And then THEY PAY NOTHING. Imagine that.

You backed off now Care4 all. OR DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS.
This is the STONE COLD TRUTH. Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well if that ain't a big red flag. :laughing0301:

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
It’s a red flag among a thousand red flags. Yet somehow millions of Americans took the jab ignorantly placing their trust in crooks (aka big government, big media, and big pharma.) The red flags were flying from the get go. How could so many Americans get duped?

It’s as if we’re living in the twilight zone.

Who Will Answer?

By James Howard Kunstler
Kunstler.com
November 16, 2021
Why on earth would any American with a functioning brain believe what he /she /they is being told by the public health officialdom, the politicians, or the news media? For two years, they have lied to you about everything relating to the Covid-19 virus, including where it came from, how it was developed, who sponsored its development, how the vaccines happened to come onstage thirty seconds after the disease entered the scene, how well the vaccines worked, how safe the vaccines were, and whether there were other cheap and effective treatments for the disease.

Did all that vaxxing help? It apparently did nothing to prevent transmission of the disease. The vaxxed were spreading it as effectively as the unvaxxed, and the vaxxed were catching the disease as easily, too, though supposedly suffering not as badly as the unvaxxed (if you choose to believe the official press releases, and why would you believe them?). Then, along came the reports of “adverse reactions” to the vaccines, many of them quite grave — clots, strokes, infarctions, neurological havoc, organ failure. In mid-October this year, the VAERS registry had it at 17,000 deaths and 26,000 permanent disabilities, and the rule-of-thumb was that these represented only 10 percent of the actual number of adverse events because the VAERS website was so badly designed that it crashed half the time any doctor tried to use it… plus the doctors were being silenced and punished for voicing any distrust of the vaccines.

Then why the mad rush to vaccinate all the children in America?
Who Will Answer? - LewRockwell

Do your homework. They moved covid to another group and unless in the last few weeks that has changed they aren't PAYING ANYTHING TO PEOPLE WHO DIE FROM THE JAB.

They have to add Covid to the vaccine types in the court to allow the compensation. And Covid vaccines have already gotten massive money for this very thing via the 75 cents per shot costs.

What is a countermeasure?​

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the “Covered Countermeasures” section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

• COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox

========================

Pfizer sells the vaccine to us for $19.50 a shot....

The anti viral pill Pfizer just created that prevents severe illness after you've caught covid that just came out is $600.00 a pill and you take 5 of them, each time you catch covid and need them....

As you can see, the vaccines are NOT their money makers....this other pill is....

What is a countermeasure?​

A countermeasure is a vaccination, medication, device, or other item recommended to diagnose, prevent or treat a declared pandemic, epidemic or security threat. On the rare chance you suffered a serious injury, or the death of a loved one, from the administration or use of a covered countermeasure, you may qualify for benefits.

Federal declarations issued by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services specify the countermeasures covered by the Program. Please review the “Covered Countermeasures” section of a declaration to determine the types of medical countermeasures that are covered by the CICP. Declarations have been issued for medical countermeasures against the following.

• COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox

========================

Pfizer sells the vaccine to us for $19.50 a shot....

The anti viral pill Pfizer just created that prevents severe illness after you've caught covid that just came out is $600.00 a pill and you take 5 of them, each time you catch covid and need them....

As you can see, the vaccines are NOT their money makers....this other pill is....
So. You learned something there, but it changes nothing. They ARE PAYING NOTHING OUT and that is the gov't program to compensate people for adverse effects of a vaccine.

And it is known that thousands have died as a result of getting the jab.

Funny. Guy at work got the Pfizer shot and so did his wife. He went to Walmart and they made him show his insurance card and then denied him ........WTF.......He went to CVS and they made him give his Insurance card. They then charged him $360 per shot and he got the bill. He called them and his insurance company and said this was supposed to be Free.............He's still arguing it.

In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, HRSA has received a larger number of CICP claims than it has received historically. As of September 1, 2021, CICP has received 2,392 claims alleging injury or death relating to COVID-19 countermeasures, of which 1,031 claims (43%) relate to COVID-19 vaccines. CICP has not yet compensated any claims relating to COVID-19 countermeasures; it has denied three claims because the standard of proof for causation was not met and/or a covered injury was not sustained. The remainder of the COVID-19 countermeasure claims (2,389 or 99.9%) are in review or pending CICP review. Several COVID-19 emergency appropriations allow the Secretary to transfer funds to the Covered Countermeasure Process Fund. Such funds, in addition to prior year fund balances, can be used for CICP compensation awards.

People have died after getting the jab. The Gov't set up these claims programs. And then THEY PAY NOTHING. Imagine that.

You backed off now Care4 all. OR DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS.
This is the STONE COLD TRUTH. Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
Huh? They turned down 3 that did not meet the criteria, but the others will likely have payouts??

Treatment options. But many not FDA approved. Don't cost squat and being used in the world. But here you have to kiss the FDAs ass to get approval. You know.........BRIBE THEM.

India ........and I did a thread on it.............Did night and day better than us. Used cheap drugs. NO mRNA experimental vaccines. And USED OLD SCHOOL NATURAL VACCINES.

4 times the population and a little over half the deaths we have. IMAGINE THAT.

When. After the families have already lost everything?

I don't know?

I read the govt was transferring money to the account....they might have already been paid, by now.....?

Did you see, only 1031 cases filed are related to the covid VACCINE??? Out of 200,000,000 shots given!!! That's an extremely LOW risk....lower than I even thought.... I wonder what the other cases . involve???

I don't know?

I read the govt was transferring money to the account....they might have already been paid, by now.....?

Did you see, only 1031 cases filed are related to the covid VACCINE??? Out of 200,000,000 shots given!!! That's an extremely LOW risk....lower than I even thought....
I have read it. Hell I put it here. Most people in this country don't even know these places exist.

So that number is kinda meaningless to me. You are cherry picking off articles I provided.

Did YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS before I posted it???????

Huh? They turned down 3 that did not meet the criteria, but the others will likely have payouts??
Don’t get caught up in the minutia. This is what so many Americans do. Look at the entire issue. It’s obvious the elites are playing you. They’ve lied repeatedly. Fauci lied over and over. The vaxxes don’t work and can cause harm. Big pharma’s making millions every hour with no legal liability. They ignore and condemn any Covid cures that work.

Do you still believe them?

I have read it. Hell I put it here. Most people in this country don't even know these places exist.

So that number is kinda meaningless to me. You are cherry picking off articles I provided.

Did YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS before I posted it???????
Yes, I posted about it BEFORE I saw you mentioned it in a post....I was impressed that you knew about it.

Yes, I've known about it for over 6 months and even posted about it, months ago.

Post 22 I mentioned it

Last edited:
Yes, I posted about it BEFORE I saw you mentioned it in a post....I was impressed that you knew about it.

Yes, I've known about it for over 6 more nuts and even posted about it, months ago.
I was telling people about the vaccine courts when this whole Covid BS started. It was passed in 1985.

Most don't know about this in this country. Why isn't the media telling them this...........hmmm.......We both know why. If they don't know how to file then the program doesn't have to pay.

Most VAERS data comes from Doctors and Hospitals. Because you would need to google the medical names to understand most of the reporting. Which I did when researching it.

Yes, I've known about it for over 6 months and even posted about it, months ago.

Post 22 I mentioned it

Missed it. But it's still A JOKE...........They aren't paying squat and we KNOW PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM THE JAB.

The CDC even admits that. Why aren't the families being compensated????? If the bread winner dies and the wife doesn't work. They are screwed and you know it.

Our gov't at work covering PHARMA's asses.

This is a

Don’t get caught up in the minutia. This is what so many Americans do. Look at the entire issue. It’s obvious the elites are playing you. They’ve lied repeatedly. Fauci lied over and over. The vaxxes don’t work and can cause harm. Big pharma’s making millions every hour with no legal liability. They ignore and condemn any Covid cures that work.

Do you still believe them?
There are 1031 covid 19 VACCINE injuries filed. It is horrible that we have any at all!!! But the 1031 injury claim number shows the vaccines are safe 99.99999 % of the time.... To me, who has gotten the vaccine, that's reassuring...

There are 1031 covid 19 VACCINE injuries filed. It is horrible that we have any at all!!! But the 1031 injury claim number shows the vaccines are safe 99.99999 % of the time.... To me, who has gotten the vaccine, that's reassuring...
LOL

Most don't know this dang place exists in this country. That number would be higher if they knew.

Ok. Let's assume....make and ass out of you and me .......that the number is 1031. Why haven't any of them BEEN PAID?????

Given how shocked you are and going SEE HOW GOOD THIS IS......I doubt you knew this information beforehand.

Forum List

Back