FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

How many times do I have to repeat myself for you? The only point I made was to address the lie that he didn't reist. Period. You can make your own argument with others about whether it led to the choking on your own. Its never an argument I made so stop pretending I made it when it never happened.

It's not a lie that he didn't resist. The security camera video proves it.

But Pres.Trump needs to make sure that this officer stays locked up behind bars for life.
There are prison gangs that are being paid to kill someone. When one of the members of this gang get released. That they have them to kill someone on the outside for one of their clients. After they finishes the job. The clients pays the leader and the leader uses that money to take care of their gang members and their families that are on the outside.
These people don't care about losing their freedom.
And there are some officers from these gangs that sworn their loyalty to the gang. And majority of politicians are these prison gangs' clienteles.

Sending any criminal to prison to be killed by inmates or by released inmates is as bad as what the cop did. We're a nation of laws. They could give this cop the gas chamber and I wouldn't care but the punishment has to come from the courts. It's the duty of the government to ensure the safety of inmates. The cop has rights, too. If we can call for the cop's extrajudicial killing then that means others, like the cops, can call for the extrajudicial killing of who they don't like as well.
If these FBI investigators finds no fault, and says that the officer has done everything by the book. Then Pres.Trump needs to quickly send his DOJs like Mike Whitaker to investigate the crime and investigate the FBI agents who oversaw the investigation. Because it is clear as day that this was a premeditated killing. That this was all planned to create a race war.
I watched last night this manufactured riot that went on through the night. Which the Rodney King riot was genuine because they were upset after the verdict and they didn't care if they died by police bullets. But I heard one of the rioters last night stated that he isn't going to wait for the verdict, because he said that they all are liars and Pres.Trump is one too. That sounds like they are only targeting Pres.Trump, not the officers.
These rioters are actors and their are some in the crowd are looking to see what they cam loot. But these Looters are stopping in front of the cameras given their own opinions on how they feel about this administration. But real Looters only focus on the things that they are going to loot. That is all what they sees is opportunities.
But the News caster who was reporting the report last night added in that Autozone store was burnt to the ground like the one in the Ferguson's riot. i guess George Soros isn't worried about his shares. Because Autozone is going to file a claim on these stores.

These cops will go to jail for murder. You racist conservatives can visit them in jail and high five them. The only lesson going to be learned by these types of cops is don’t get caught killing black guys on video. Not all cops suck. Just a way too high percentage.

hey lib- im a conservative and those cops should be in jail for good.
If you’re not a racist conservative my comment wasn’t about you but I do appreciate the hand up for approval. I approve of your post. I always appreciate moron conservatives who have no clue on policy or history I just have no tolerance of the stupid racists ones. It’s about 50/50.

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?

I saw the video. Despicable. I hope the family sues the PD for every dime they have.
That cop and his fellow cops who just stood around should all be arrested and prosecuted.

Can we just wqait for the investigations to be carried out before damning these Peace Officers?

The prejudice against our men in blue is simply astonishing.

Knee hold downs are used across the country. The problem here might be more the lack of training on how to do it safely as opposed to just reading it or improvising.

But the bottom line is if this ass hole had not forged a check none of this would have happened.

Criminals that dop this kind of shit deserve ZERO sympathy. Had h e committed no crime he would be a victim, but noway since he is a crook.

There was four officers on top of him, pinning him down with there knees while he was in handcuff.

At 0:40 you can see him resisting arrest by fighting to keep the cop from pulling him from the SUV.

The rest are edited videos that may show further resistance, but we dont know.

The usual nest of Marxist vipers are out condemning the cops like everything other similar situation and providing cover for massive looting.

Can we just wait till we have all the facts before hanging these cops?

Thanks.

Can we just wqait for the investigations to be carried out before damning these Peace Officers?

Knee hold downs are used across the country. The problem here might be more the lack of training on how to do it safely as opposed to just reading it or improvising.

But the bottom line is if this ass hole had not forged a check none of this would have happened.

Criminals that dop this kind of shit deserve ZERO sympathy. Had h e committed no crime he would be a victim, but noway since he is a crook.
Ironic post is ironic... Didn’t you just say in this very post we should wait till the investigation concludes... Dead guy, Guilty! The Cops..? Ehhh, let’s just wait, and see...
Just fucking wow dude...

I would normally agree but the video is damning and he wasn't a violent criminal and yelling that he cannot breathe. What more do you need to see? Eight minutes of the knee to the back of the head is inhuman

There was four officers on top of him, pinning him down with there knees while he was in handcuff.

At 0:40 you can see him resisting arrest by fighting to keep the cop from pulling him from the SUV.

The rest are edited videos that may show further resistance, but we dont know.

The usual nest of Marxist vipers are out condemning the cops like everything other similar situation and providing cover for massive looting.

Can we just wait till we have all the facts before hanging these cops?

Thanks.

But he was resisting before they put him in handcuff. But when he was pinned down on the ground. He was in cuffs. It doesn't takes three guys to handle someone in cuffs. And if he tries to use his legs. All they have to do is put restraints on them and or slaps cuffs on them as well. But there's nothing that a person can do while in handcuffs. Especially on the ground.

Last edited:

You're far from being a constitutionalist, aren't you? We'll all remember this when your rights are violated.

Oh, and there's no longer such a thing as a peace officer in the United States. They're law-enforcement officers: the armed enforcement branch of an out-of-control government. If we had peace officers, respect for the police would be much higher.

Death penalty for forging a check? Only if the cops are white and the alleged forger isn`t.

I'm not a "conservative", asshole. I'm a right-winger. Fuck the bloody skull of Mr. I Can't Breathe, fuck Minneapolis, and fuck Minnesota.

People die every day. 50 million murdered babies since Roe vs. Wade and nobody gives a crap about them. Why should I give a crap about Mr. I Can't Breathe?

Not my problem.

Define right-wing. It's meaningless.

And you don't give a shit about 50 million murdered babies.. You don't give a shit about the rights of others at all. You're not a right-winger or a conservative; you're a hypocrite.

If you cared about the rights of one, you'd have to care about the rights of both. If you cared about the rights of both, you'd have to care about the rights of all - because if government is allowed to ignore or violate the rights of one then they're going to violate the rights of anyone they choose. By allowing them to violate the rights of Mr. Floyd, you give them the permission to violate the rights of the 50 million. So, the only thing you're right about is that you're not a conservative.

You're just a lying hypocrite.
When in doubt, bring up abortion. Typical right wing tactic.

And if you assfucks cared about 50 million aborted fetuses, you might pretends to give a shit about better family planning services, easier access to birth control and help after they are born.

So really, shove your fake " OMG =OMG abortions" up your ass.

FGiocvjk tyopu

Forum List

Back