FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

There was four officers on top of him, pinning him down with there knees while he was in handcuff.

At 0:40 you can see him resisting arrest by fighting to keep the cop from pulling him from the SUV.

The rest are edited videos that may show further resistance, but we dont know.

The usual nest of Marxist vipers are out condemning the cops like everything other similar situation and providing cover for massive looting.

Can we just wait till we have all the facts before hanging these cops?

Thanks.

And yea, they were fired which that showed that they weren't following protocol. Most officers that are being investigated for a murder. They will first put them on leave of absence with pay. But once they finds evidence that they were not following protocol. Then they'll change status to without pay while the investigation still goes on. But if they have found solid evidence that can convicted them. Then they will fired them and arrested them.. Then the cops will have to prove their innocence by going through the whole entire judicial process.
And so they were fired which proves they are guilty of a crime.
But the Leftist's city officials knows that they were suppose to be arrested. But for some reason they didn't
Not all cops are on the Right's side.
There has been many that has been pushing the Leftist's agendas. Like the officers that stand down at the Berkeley riot. Letting the conservatives get beaten with bats, chains and rocks. While they just watched the whole thing. And there were some that set up Alex Jones at a protest. Having him to walk right into a crowd of angry Leftist's protesters, and then turn around and walked away while the protesters spit and push on them.

Eric Garner died because he was a fat piece of shit
No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
He didnt die of strangulation.
And who told you that?
No one. He is making shit up because he is a racist POS.
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.

National Guard outside of Officer Derek Chauvin’s house protecting him...

The mayor and the governor is in charge of the National guards. The President don't have control over them because they are under State and local. The only way the President have control over them, if he federalize them while under a State of emergency, so then they will become federal agents. And which the President has control over the federal organizations.
And so it's the mayor or the governor is protecting him. Keeping them from being locked up.

No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
And who told you that?
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.
Last I saw the coroner said it is still under investigation. Do you have inside information?

And who told you that?
I am going to take an educated guess that it was the choke via knee. What is your educated guess? Natural causes?

And who told you that?
They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.

Remind you of anything?

yes it does--a LIFE long criminal resisting arrest
1. if people resist arrest--the laws of nature say someone will get hurt
2. it's GOOD when a criminal--especially a LIFE long criminal dies

he didnt resist arrest you turd fuck. video prior to his arrest showed NO RESISTANCE and several witnesses.

Jesus Karen get your facts straight and stop leading with emotion.

Officers found Floyd in a car at the scene. He appeared intoxicated, police say. Officers ordered him to get out of the car.

“After he got out, he physically resisted officers,” police spokesman John Elder told reporters early Tuesday. “Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and officers noticed that the man was going into medical distress.”

Nothing like a 250 pound man with a knee on a handcuffed black guy's neck for 8 minutes as treatment for "medical stress".
Did you get off on that? :rolleyes:

And who told you that?

I looked it up. The cause of death is undetermined pending the outcome of additional tests. And what does that prove?

Did you notice how the ambulance arrived immediately? That's because they called it beforehand knowing full well they were going to fuck this guy up. They said they called for a mouth injury, but that was just an excuse.

How many times do I have to repeat myself for you? The only point I made was to address the lie that he didn't reist. Period. You can make your own argument with others about whether it led to the choking on your own. Its never an argument I made so stop pretending I made it when it never happened.

It's not a lie that he didn't resist. The security camera video proves it.

Of course its a lie. I've seen the tape. When they tried to get him out of his car he absolutely resisted.

Or are you going to claim the cop falling backward was some new dance move?

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
/----/ Maybe the Blacks in Minneapolis should move to a Democratically controlled city and state where their rights are protected --- oh wait --- never mind.
1590685022315.png
1590685139106.png

How many times do I have to repeat myself for you? The only point I made was to address the lie that he didn't reist. Period. You can make your own argument with others about whether it led to the choking on your own. Its never an argument I made so stop pretending I made it when it never happened.

It's not a lie that he didn't resist. The security camera video proves it.

Of course its a lie. I've seen the tape. When they tried to get him out of his car he absolutely resisted.

Or are you going to claim the cop falling backward was some new dance move?

Personally, I have no heartburn over the arrest. I have no issue with the cops using force. It might have been a tiny bit excessive, but nothing I would raise a fuss about. But it still hasn’t answered my question from earlier.

They had him in custody. Good. They had him in cuffs. Ok, no problem. Why did they not put him in the back of a police car? A quick search for any weapons, and inside the car. A minute tops. They had four cops there, the four cops were enough to get him in cuffs. Why were they waiting to put him in the car? Why not just put him in the car and take him to the jail, or hospital if that was what the situation required. Kneeling on him, and his neck, is potentially fatal.

It could cause the Carotid Artery to tear, or it could cause swelling which restricts the flow of blood. Even if the Artery was not torn or closed from swelling, restricting air can cause injury and death quickly. If your SATs, or Blood Oxygen Saturation falls below 90 percent that is Hypoxia. If it is below 80% it can cause damage to lungs, heart, brain, and yes, even death. That happens rather quickly.

A loss of blood for ten seconds causes unconsciousness. It is why strangulation is such an effective means of killing someone. After ten seconds, they generally speaking can’t fight back anymore. After a minute, they’ll probably be vegetables, and longer than that, corpses. It is why so many Police Departments outlawed the Choke Hold. It is too easy to kill someone unintentionally, and extremely easy to turn them into brain damaged vegetables. You can’t put a vegetable on trial, all you can do is pay to care for him or her, for the rest of their lives.

Now, why didn’t the four cops who got him into cuffs stand him up, or search him and stand him up, and put him in the car?

Put yourself in that situation. Can you see yourself putting your knee on someones throat for 5 minutes while they slowly die? I sure as hell cant. Tell me how you could go home that night and rationalize your actions to your kids?

I wouldn't be surprised at all that Derek Chauvin did a little jig and a dance when he got home that day he killed Floyd.

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
they did not intentionally kill him
and he was a jackass criminal
again--99.999% of these people are jackass criminals--not good boys
He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.

And there it is. This is all Trump's fault. I knew it.
You are a Trump supporter, right?

Nope. Please try again.

And who told you that?
I am going to take an educated guess that it was the choke via knee. What is your educated guess? Natural causes?
You fucking moron! We are talking about Eric Garner. God damn, you look like a fool now.

And who told you that?
Last I saw the coroner said it is still under investigation. Do you have inside information?
Nope, the cause of death was determined a year ago.

They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.
Until we know the medic al cause of death, his death might only be coincidental with the knee stupidity.

Point is, we dont yet have even half the facts.

People are being whipped into a frenzy again over a short video that does not show the entire picture.

Forum List

Back