FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.
Until we know the medic al cause of death, his death might only be coincidental with the knee stupidity.

Point is, we dont yet have even half the facts.

People are being whipped into a frenzy again over a short video that does not show the entire picture.
Even if the death was not caused by the knee, there doesn’t seem to be a good reason for having the knee on his head and neck for so long. That’s particularly true when the knee was kept there after he became unresponsive.

This is Murder 1. They should hang this cop slowly by the neck. Fits his crime well. Or they should shove Chauvin in the gas chamber and see how well he breathes in there.

While the cop was wrong, we NOW know....

• The man died in the hospital, not on the pavement
  • They spent ten minutes trying to get this guy in the squad car
  • He was on drugs
  • He continually struggled with the cops

Unfortunate, but he brought it on himself. It's NOT murder

But the bottom line is if this ass hole had not forged a check none of this would have happened.

Criminals that dop this kind of shit deserve ZERO sympathy. Had h e committed no crime he would be a victim, but noway since he is a crook.

Maybe, Floyd didn't know he had a counterfeit bill. He is innocent until proven guilty, and we will never know now, of course.

1590696535051.png

Our Peace Officers protect us on a daily basis from the lowest forms of criminal thuggery. Lets not throw them under the bus because of a one sided short video that does not convey all the relevant facts.

If we had a video of a man strangling somebody until they go limp, do we need to wait until there are autopsy results to figure out what the cause of death was?

If your answer is no, what is the difference between that and how Floyd goes limp (unresponsive) after the cop heavily weighs his knee on his neck?

Even if the death was not caused by the knee, there doesn’t seem to be a good reason for having the knee on his head and neck for so long. That’s particularly true when the knee was kept there after he became unresponsive.
I completely agree.

I just want people to not rush to judgement and say the cops are murderers, when the knee to the neck might not have caused the death for all we know.

It is not allowed and firing the cops seems warranted for their actions.

If we had a video of a man strangling somebody until they go limp, do we need to wait until there are autopsy results to figure out what the cause of death was?
If your answer is no, what is the difference between that and how Floyd goes limp (unresponsive) after the cop heavily weighs his knee on his neck?
Because knee submission holds on the neck do not usually kill the person, while strangulation for ten minutes always does.

The criminal in this case rolled snake eyes and died.

But the risk is why they dont allow the neck suppression holds with a knee, but because it is not allowed it was not something that the cops were trained to do safely., relatively speaking.

Yeah, I'm for the death penalty too, but only for murder 1.
Well, IMO, murder 1 (with intent beforehand) and undeniable absolute evidence like 50 eye witnesses and umpteen forensic evidence.

Too many have been sent on the basis of no forensice evidence and several people saying, 'Yeah, it pretty much loooked like Floyd.'

Last edited:
You enter a conversation already on a topic, introduce another topic no one brought up and now are throwing a fit because I won't research it for you to get the answer you want.
No, sorry, i am right on topic.

The only one who is throwing a fit is the weenie who has now posted 5 whiny posts to avoid typing the word "yes" or "no" (hint: you). Which was really my point anyway, because i am 10 steps ahead of you and knew you couldn't do it.

I was right.

They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.
Until we know the medic al cause of death, his death might only be coincidental with the knee stupidity.

Point is, we dont yet have even half the facts.

People are being whipped into a frenzy again over a short video that does not show the entire picture.
I've watched The Alex Jones show on Banned.video. And he showed a news segment from CBS news report showing the whole entire incident of the killing which I couldn't find it on Youtube. It clearly showed while the officer's knee pressing on the guy's neck. That the guy face started to turn a purplish black and then his facial muscle relaxed and he then he was lifeless on the ground.
But these cops has a bad record of violence in the pass. And you can see that the officer that murdered the guy is psychotic by his eyes.

I've watched The Alex Jones show on Banned.video. And he showed a news segment from CBS news report showing the whole entire incident of the killing which I couldn't find it on Youtube. It clearly showed while the officer's knee pressing on the guy's neck. That the guy face started to turn a purplish black and then his facial muscle relaxed and he then he was lifeless on the ground.
But these cops has a bad record of violence in the pass. And you can see that the officer that murdered the guy is psychotic by his eyes.
I understand everyones outrage about this, but once again, we do not have all the facts and till we do we should not hang these officers reputations.

Still not caring. But last night's looting and burning was pretty awesome.

Do it again, Minneapolis. :auiqs.jpg:

I understand everyones outrage about this, but once again, we do not have all the facts and till we do we should not hang these officers reputations.
What is giving them away that this was premeditated. The officers tried to hide what they were doing from any video cameras from businesses or street cams and their own vehicle's cam. And they were facing away from the victim while he was being murdered. And the officer that was standing up in front of the crowd. Was trying to block everyone's view. Preventing them from being able to video the crime.
This was a straight set up to publicly execute a Black man so that everyone can see it, but they thought that they was able to prevent them from videoing it.
I know that Pres. Trump is going to make sure that these officers will never see the outside of a prison forever. And I wish these officers is put in general population in a maximum prison without any special protection or privileges. . So that all of the inmates can release all of their frustration into all of these officers' anuses.

Forum List

Back