FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

My question for the dirty cops: If you don't want the the rest of us to be the game, why take the time to show us how it is played?
That would imply a thought process. Instead these were mindless thugs getting off on committing violence against a helpless man.
I just pray that if there is any form of retaliation, that it is released on the "cops" who deserve it the most and not those who do the job right.

God bless you and the clean cops always!!!

Holly

Police had been called on a forged check incident and when they arrived the suspect was sitting in his car and resisted arrest when police arrived.

“Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car.”
The department added that the officers at the scene called for an ambulance after it became clear the man was in distress.
“After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance,” the statement read.
The department claimed that “at no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident,” and added that “body worn cameras were on and activated during this incident.”

This use of the knee to hold down people who are violently resisting police is well known, and well known to be potentially lethal..

A technique which is sighted as a factor in so called ‘deaths in custody’ is what is known as ‘prone restraint’. It involves forcing a suspect face-down onto the floor, cuffing their hands behind their back and then putting pressure on their torso, shoulders and neck.
For example, an officer may pin the suspect’s body to the floor with a knee on their back, and another may immobilise the suspect’s head by kneeling on their neck.

This technique is used around the country by police opfficers in dealing with violent resistance.

The problem for police officers are the following facts;
1) Their job involves arresting some very big and violent men from time to time, for who regular techniques may not work. This puts everyone at risk when cops cannot use a satisfactory level of force, and suspects will lie to get cops to ease up a moment and then immediately fight to get free , and this happens every single day across the USA.

2) The suspect was already in distress and it could have been related to his health, and whatever substance had him under the influence. And in response the cops called for an ambulance.

3) The hold used is not allowed by Milwaulkee police, and so the cops are guilty to that aspect of the arrest. Perehaps this is used across the department, and thus cops should know how to applyu it safelyt. Any attack to the neck is potentially fatal.

4) We have not heard the cops side of the story, so maybe we should get all the facts before lynching anyone.

5) At this point it looks like the cops are guilty at most of manslaughter, but we really dont even know if that applies till the investigation uncovers all the evidence they can find.

I would particularly be interested in seeing whats on the body cams.

Our Peace Officers protect us on a daily basis from the lowest forms of criminal thuggery. Lets not throw them under the bus because of a one sided short video that does not convey all the relevant facts.

Black lives matter.

Don't forget social distancing, put on the mask and loot Target.

View attachment 341785
Ah yes, simple minded racism, on parade. Good job.

What exactly is racists in saying "black lives matter"?

Let's try again. Police brutality like this must end. Do you agree with it?

View attachment 341806

Oh look, you're "pretending" to be stupid again. Only problem is, nobody can tell.

Thanks god you don't have to pretend.
Ah yes, the marble-sharp wit of a trumpanzee...

My question for the dirty cops: If you don't want the the rest of us to be the game, why take the time to show us how it is played?
That would imply a thought process. Instead these were mindless thugs getting off on committing violence against a helpless man.
I just pray that if there is any form of retaliation, that it is released on the "cops" who deserve it the most and not those who do the job right.

God bless you and the clean cops always!!!

Holly
Agreed.

Was anything at all called out to the cop who is shown in the film doing the deed while they were doing the deed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I would've been like, "May your hump enjoy the hurt locker that its headed for because its just around the corner!"

1590630792180.png

Derek Chauvin

Minneapolis Cop Who Killed George Floyd Is Identified

I live in a small town 228 miles from Minneapolis, and in a different state.

Yet, some SJW idiot took it upon themselves to post some signs at a couple street corners. One of the signs reads "Stop killing black people." Another one reads "George Floyd ."

Now why would some idiot put up signs like those in a small (pop. 5,200) town? We have a few black folks living here: Most of them are respectable, and some are crackheads or sex offenders the state sent to live here. Nobody is "killing black people" here.

I'm pretty sure that whatever idiot put up those signs is a leftard who has an issue with law-enforcement, and probably thinks we're "hicks" or something. Our city and county law-enforcement personnel are very professional, courteous, and honest. I might go to town tonight and deface those signs, just for shits and giggles.
Well, Jesus Fuck, don't give a shit about tragic events outside of your little town.

No, Jesus Fuck. I don't give a shit about things that happen outside of my little town. I couldn't give a single fuck about Mr. I Can't Breathe and if I had a single fuck to give, I'd probably save it for something else.

It's called "Other people's problems."

Funny chit coming from a frequent poster of shit that has nothing to do with your little town.

You are just trying to hide your gross racism & the idea that you think that it is OK for police to kill unarmed black people. You racist fucks are all alike - ignorant assfucks.

Police had been called on a forged check incident and when they arrived the suspect was sitting in his car and resisted arrest when police arrived.
<SNIP>
Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance,” the statement read.

<SNIP>

Our Peace Officers protect us on a daily basis from the lowest forms of criminal thuggery. Lets not throw them under the bus because of a one sided short video that does not convey all the relevant facts.

It did appear the cops had some trouble handcuffing him though they openly admit that it appeared to be a medical condition, not resistance. There's clearly no fight or stress on the part of the officers cuffing him; one even walks over to the sidewalk to challenge some bystander getting too close and recording video. Then one officer calmly walks him over to the wall and sits him down - still no stress, no duress shown on any part.

The resisting lie is always the lie.. It's always, "Yeah, but you didn't see what happened on camera 10 minutes ago that caused this whole thing and we had no choice." Sadly, pro-law-and-order juries fall for this shit.

I'm surprised the cop kneeing Floyd's neck wasn't yelling, "Stop reaching for my gun," at the top of his lungs.

Remind you of anything?

Nope. Not even close. Who was president when Eric Garner had his heart attack? What did president shitstain do? Trump already ordered an FBI investigation.

"On December 3, 2014, after the grand jury decided not to indict Pantaleo, the Department of Justice announced it would conduct an independent investigation.[8][151][152] In January 2015 it was reported that the FBI's New York Field Office was reviewing the incident and events thereafter.[153] The investigation was overseen by local United States Attorney Loretta Lynch until she became the US Attorney General.[154] The local FBI investigators and federal prosecutors determined that charges should not be brought in the case, prompting strong disagreement from attorneys in the Washington, D.C. office of the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division.[154] In October 2016, Attorney General Lynch removed the local FBI agents and federal prosecutors from the case, replacing them with agents from outside New York.[154] Lynch's intervention has been called "highly unusual".[154]"

You God damn Trumpettes are either the dumbest people on the fucking planet or the n biggest liars.

Fuck off. you piece of shit.

Remind you of anything?

yes it does--a LIFE long criminal resisting arrest
1. if people resist arrest--the laws of nature say someone will get hurt
2. it's GOOD when a criminal--especially a LIFE long criminal dies

he didnt resist arrest you turd fuck. video prior to his arrest showed NO RESISTANCE and several witnesses.

These cops will go to jail for murder. You racist conservatives can visit them in jail and high five them. The only lesson going to be learned by these types of cops is don’t get caught killing black guys on video. Not all cops suck. Just a way too high percentage.

hey lib- im a conservative and those cops should be in jail for good.

That cop should hang for murder. Jeez!
Seriously, I've choked a dude and kept him from attacking people for hours, but I didn't do anything that would kill him.
Half the freaking night I yoked this dude to keep peace, what that cop did is terrible.
Me and the dude I stopped from attacking people worked for weeks 4 years later.
That cop killed this guy, that's not right.

Last edited:
Remind you of anything?

yes it does--a LIFE long criminal resisting arrest
1. if people resist arrest--the laws of nature say someone will get hurt
2. it's GOOD when a criminal--especially a LIFE long criminal dies

he didnt resist arrest you turd fuck. video prior to his arrest showed NO RESISTANCE and several witnesses.

Jesus Karen get your facts straight and stop leading with emotion.

Officers found Floyd in a car at the scene. He appeared intoxicated, police say. Officers ordered him to get out of the car.

“After he got out, he physically resisted officers,” police spokesman John Elder told reporters early Tuesday. “Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and officers noticed that the man was going into medical distress.”

Forum List

Back