Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

Jeremiah you are following Satan.

No where in the Bible does it say people can die......go to hell......and then come back to life and talk about their experience.

You need to repent of your spreading false teaching. .... :cool:

Samuel's spirit came out of the grave and spoke to Saul, Sunni Man. Look it up. That isn't even the new testament - its old testament. In the new testament they were raising the dead. Jesus raised up Lazarus, Paul raised up a young man who fell out a window after falling asleep.(from the dead)

I thought you said you were a christian at one time. Didn't you read your bible?
Those people were prophets or raised up by prophets.

None of them were in Hell and then brought back to life.

Try again......... :cool:

Sure there are plenty of testimonies of others who were revived after having been pronounced dead by a doctor. See for yourself - look up I saw hell or I saw heaven youtube videos. Go see the movie Heaven is for real. Based on a true story. It is out now. There is no way the boy could have known he had a deceased sister except that he died and met her while touring heaven and then was brought back. It happens. People have had tours of heaven before while dead for a few minutes or whatever time they were dead. Where do you think Isaiah was when he saw the throne room. How about Ezekiel and his vision. How would you exlain either? Didn't you see John Bunyans testimony visions of heaven and hell ? Here watch this. He is the famous Christian who wrote Pilgrims progress, Sunni Man. Watch this -

Last edited:
Although Anton Lavey died and went to hell right before his friends' eyes, the witnessing of Laveys' torment and agonizing words right before his death led to the conversion of the person. They became a born again Christian although the Church of Satan has vehemently denied the testimony. I read that Lavey died penniless in a Catholic hospital. His own "church" did not assist him in his medical expenses was the report I had read about his sickness and final days upon the earth.

LaVey never actually said any of the things he's been purported by some evangelical dramatists to have said.

He went into the darkness quietly.

disir said:
Jeremiah, you have ceased to be rational. That is the truth. You may firmly believe that you are preaching. You are actually driving people away. That is quite sad. You don't grasp the fact that your diatribe is actually alienating. So, since you lack the capacity to see this then the nicest thing that I can do is to put you on ignore.

It's what Pentecostals who watch way too many YouTube clips about the Rothschilds and the Illuminati and the Great Banking Fraud on the one hand, while on the other professing to love the Jews do.

She would prolly even tell the Rev. Billy Graham that he is going straight to hell without passing "Go" if she met him online, too.

Last edited:
Although Anton Lavey died and went to hell right before his friends' eyes, the witnessing of Laveys' torment and agonizing words right before his death led to the conversion of the person. They became a born again Christian although the Church of Satan has vehemently denied the testimony. I read that Lavey died penniless in a Catholic hospital. His own "church" did not assist him in his medical expenses was the report I had read about his sickness and final days upon the earth.

LaVey never actually said any of the things he's been purported by some evangelical dramatists to have said.

Most "deathbed conversions" that are reported by the faithful are crap. Like Darwin's for example. His whole family rebuked such claims but still many Christians to this day use his supposed conversion as ammunition against those that accept evolutionary theory.

1 Samuel 28: 11-19. Read that , Sunni Man.
Oh man, am I going to regret this...
What's your point?
He does not believe anyone can speak to a person who is in the grave. Samuel spoke to Saul from the grave because Saul had some questions for Samuel. End of story. Paradise is closed. Samuel and the rest of the prophets along with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all went to heaven after the LORD resurrection and ascension into heaven. ( heaven was opened thereafter - paradise shut down - and made part of hell )

Most "deathbed conversions" that are reported by the faithful are crap. Like Darwin's for example. His whole family rebuked such claims but still many Christians to this day use his supposed conversion as ammunition against those that accept evolutionary theory.

As I understand the testimony Lady Hope a famous evangelist did indeed visit Darwin and confirmed his conversion. It did not surprise me that the atheists around him would try to deny it. The testimonies of these athiests and their last words are recorded fact. You'll have to accept that and the friend of Lavey's who witnessed his horrific death and transport to hell became a born again Christian - as if the satanists will ever admit to that any more than they will admit that his own son is a born again Christian or that his daughter would have nothing to do with him and despised him as he was the father of her child. Disgusting but true.

Amazing how many are concerned with his dying words when none were available to pay for Anton Lavey's hospital bill. He died penniless. It was charity through a catholic hospital that paid for it all. I am thankful to God that his son is a born again Christian and I pray the same happens for his daughter and the child.

Disir, the LORD loves you. I do understand some folks are going to do things that are forbidden in the bible to do but they are the exception and so when it happens the newspapers make some sensational story out of it. Now someone who claims a voice told them to murder someone is listening to demons! Not the LORD and not an angel of the LORD. God would never tell a believer to take the life of another human being. That is no where to be found in the teachings of Jesus Christ. My suggestion? Read the response to the atheist by the preacher - on this thread. That is the truth, Disir. It is also the truth that the LORD loves you very, very much!

disir said:
Jeremiah,
you have ceased to be rational. That is the truth. You may firmly believe that you are preaching. You are actually driving people away. That is quite sad. You don't grasp the fact that your diatribe is actually alienating. So, since you lack the capacity to see this then the nicest thing that I can do is to put you on ignore.

the sharth gate said:

athiest buddah said:

jeremiah said:
As I understand the testimony Lady Hope a famous evangelist did indeed visit Darwin and confirmed his conversion. It did not surprise me that the atheists around him would try to deny it. The testimonies of these athiests and their last words are recorded fact. You'll have to accept that and the friend of Lavey's who witnessed his horrific death and transport to hell became a born again Christian - as if the satanists will ever admit to that any more than they will admit that his own son is a born again Christian or that his daughter would have nothing to do with him and despised him as he was the father of her child. Disgusting but true.

Neither Karla nor Zeena LaVey have never denounced their late father.

Even if all these deathbed conversions are true they do not serve as proof for God. They prove only that a Christian dominated society could not let these people face death in peace. If what you claim is true then because of the constant fear mongering of the church these people spent their last days in fear and terror. And for what? What if you're beliefs are wrong and their is no hell or God or any of it? Then these poor people spent their last days on Earth in fear and horror of hell for nothing and that is disgusting.

Zeena' child was fathered by Lavey and she left his church and joined another in order to have nothing to do with him. Amazing how involved you are in protecting satanists and their reputations, Shart, not to mention denying biblical doctrine of Christ.

AtheistBuddah, good to hear you come around to the reality that their final words are true - with that it is fair warning to you and others who play games concerning Christianity, that there is indeed a day coming when we shall all give an account of ourselves. Do not be like the ones who on their death beds had expressed deep regret at having been an agent of Satan, one used to cause others to doubt their faith. Call on the LORD yourself and receive his love, mercy and forgiveness and be saved. You can do that! You know? God loves you. Why would you not believe on the LORD. Do me a favor. Listen to part 1 and part 2 of the atheist testimony and ask the LORD to reveal to you if this be the truth or not. Do that. Please.

Actually this thread is a famous failure, which is the famous hasty generalization fallacy.

Actually, you sound worried, Clayton. Which means this thread accomplished its purpose. It is meant to wake people up. Thanks for the comment. It's a great endorsement.

Even if all these deathbed conversions are true they do not serve as proof for God. They prove only that a Christian dominated society could not let these people face death in peace. If what you claim is true then because of the constant fear mongering of the church these people spent their last days in fear and terror. And for what? What if you're beliefs are wrong and their is no hell or God or any of it? Then these poor people spent their last days on Earth in fear and horror of hell for nothing and that is disgusting.
Correct.

In fact these 'deathbed conversions' are irrelevant, as they are in no way 'representative' of everyone who is free from faith.

Actually this thread is a famous failure, which is the famous hasty generalization fallacy.

Actually, you sound worried, Clayton. Which means this thread accomplished its purpose. It is meant to wake people up. Thanks for the comment. It's a great endorsement.
Seeking to propagate religious dogma through fear and intimidation, some things never change.

Here is the article on Lavey suspected of fathering his daughters child and other abuse she claims she suffered from him, Shart. Read it. ( in the testimony I read they said it had come out - so the reports vary - she definitely had issues with this man as she said he watched casually while her son - their alleged child was sexually molested by one of his friends.

CHURCH OF SATAN BIBLICAL DEMONOLOGY
LaVey’s philosophy of selfishness soon impacted his personal life and his marriage
and family suffered greatly. According to Zeena LaVey Schreck, The Black Pope’s
youngest daughter, her father regularly beat his second wife, Diane, and the police
had to be called on one occasion to break up a particularly nasty domestic fight. In
this instance, the High Priest of the Church of Satan attempted to strangle his
spouse to death. Zeena also maintains that Anton was a bullying father who
mistreated both her and her older step-sister Karla. She also maintains that LaVey
neglected his collection of exotic animals and abused them with a cattle prod. In a
most startling statement, Zeena asserts that her father passively watched a friend of
many years molest her son Stanton in The Black Pope’s presence. The perpetrator
was later sent to prison for sexually abusing another child. (34)
According to Bizzare Magazine, Anton LaVey may have fathered a child of incest
with his daughter Zeena in the person of Stanton LaVey. Zeena gave birth to
Stanton when she was only 14-years-old and the true identity of his father has
never been known to the general public or even to Stanton himself. Stanton
denies that his grandfather was his father but even Bizzare noted his uncanny
resemblance to Anton LaVey. His mother Zeena once attempted to murder
Stanton. One night Zeena climbed out of her coffin/bed and went after him.
Bizzare quoted Stanton, “Zeena grabbed her dagger and was coming at me in this
zombie trance, telling me she’s going to kill me once and for all as she always
wanted to.”

Last edited:

Seeking to propagate religious dogma through fear and intimidation, some things never change.

I've got news for you, Clayton. The righteous are as bold as a lion but those who are perishing are full of fear. You've got it backwards. Now if you are an atheist and not living for Jesus Christ? You should be in fear. Because hell is a reality and there is no escaping it unless you are under the blood of Jesus Christ. So believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and repent of your sins with a sincere heart and you will be forgiven. Read Romans 10:9,10

I've got news for you, Clayton. The righteous are as bold as a lion but those who are perishing are full of fear. You've got it backwards. Now if you are an atheist and not living for Jesus Christ? You should be in fear. Because hell is a reality and there is no escaping it unless you are under the blood of Jesus Christ. So believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and repent of your sins with a sincere heart and you will be forgiven. Read Romans 10:9,10
Nonsense.

You're afraid and arrogant; and as a consequence of your fear and arrogance you seek to threaten and intimidate those who reject your subjective and errant dogma – as theists have done for thousands of years.

Paradise is closed. Samuel and the rest of the prophets along with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all went to heaven after the LORD resurrection and ascension into heaven. ( heaven was opened thereafter - paradise shut down - and made part of hell )
Exactly where in the Bible does it say that Paradise was shut down and made part of Hell?
(I always thought that the words Heaven and Paradise were two words that described the same place)

Or is this just more of the Gospel according to USMB's Jeremiah the crazed Christian........ :cool:

Jere, I am sure that, by now, you know that a lot of people take offense with your constant over-the-top preaching. Listing names of people that you have convinced yourself are in hell, seeing Satan and demons everywhere, going on about the Illuminati, which does not exist, telling people who disagree with your fanatical religious beliefs that they are going to hell, mixing all of that with politics, like you did recently regarding Obama, condemning gays, witches, etc.., etc., etc. Most of us know that your train left the baggage at the station long ago, but there are some, who may be unstable who take you seriously. The harm that you do to those that are already deranged, with the fear tactics that your faith embraces, is unconscionable. You really are not that removed from those that handle serpents and the 700 Club people who play rock lyrics backwards in search of satanic messages. I have tolerated this stuff from you with a minimal amount of distain, because I like you. However, I find myself giving your fear threads life, by responding to this stuff, and that is my fault.

You are driving people away from you with this nonsense, which is contrary to what you are trying to accomplish. I look around me, and see good in most things, because I do not go looking for evil. The condemnation coming from your corner of everything, that you believe god is against, is simply not healthy for me to read, and I choose not to be exposed to it. It also comes out sounding incredibly self-righteous and judgmental.

While I can respond to those on the other side of the fence on these boards without getting offended, I put truly negative people on "ignore". Sorry, Jere. that is were I feel I must put you.

You have the right to ignore anyone on here. No one can take that way from you.

Here are my feelings on Jeremiah. He is truly invested in what he says.

While many Christians, try to love everyone, it is a hard task to live up to. I can love a homosexual, or even President Obama, but as hard as I try, I cannot love a child molester, I would just as soon see them dead as think about them, that's on me.

When people say, love the sinner, hate the sin, Jeremiah lives up to this, at least as far as I can see, and in his preaching he shows his love. For it is written, love thy neighbor as you love yourself. And, in his preaching, Jeremiah is trying his best to love everyone, by showing them what he believes to be the truth.

I don't know it for certain, but I suspect Jeremiah prays for every soul on here, probably every night. You may not believe, but to have someone wishing you nothing but good things all the time, is a blessing in itself.

Forum List

Back