Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

Anyone of these men could have gone to heaven by calling in a Catholic priest and getting baptized. Or if they were baptized, they could have confessed their sins and received Last Rites. No one who has advance warning of their death needs to go to hell, if they repent what they have done.
But they would have to actually believe, right? If they really believed they wouldn't be atheists.

So what you have is people who are scared mixed with wishful thinking.

If a God existed I don't think it cares if we believe in it. If it did it wouldn't be hiding.

And a real God would reward intelligence. Not buying into earths man made religions is a sign of intelligence.

Believe or burn in hell is not very convincing. It's cohersion

No, the truth is the truth. Even if the entire world turned against the truth and denied it, it would still be the truth. The last words of these atheists on their death beds prove there is a hell and that they went there! Do not follow them. Depart from the wicked and do not seek their company. They will lead you to hell.

Anyone of these men could have gone to heaven by calling in a Catholic priest and getting baptized. Or if they were baptized, they could have confessed their sins and received Last Rites. No one who has advance warning of their death needs to go to hell, if they repent what they have done.
But they would have to actually believe, right? If they really believed they wouldn't be atheists.

If a God existed I don't think it cares if we believe in it. If it did it wouldn't be hiding.

And a real God would reward intelligence. Not buying into earths man made religions is a sign of intelligence.

No, the truth is the truth. Even if the entire world turned against the truth and denied it, it would still be the truth. The last words of these atheists on their death beds prove there is a hell and that they went there! Do not follow them. Depart from the wicked and do not seek their company. They will lead you to hell.

Without any doubt you are on your own a liar and propagandist of hate. Do you know why Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life"? Because you say "I" to "Jeremiah"?

ADIP_24B__13144__07186.1452779842.1280.1280-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."
Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."
Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."
Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."
Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."
Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"
David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

beware of him that comes to you thinking he knows the truth...he is probably a liar...

Christians on their Death Bed

WTF :ack-1:

What do you mean there is no God?
What about all that money I gave ?

Christians on their Death Bed

WTF :ack-1:

What do you mean there is no God?
What about all that money I gave ?
All of us on our death bed will be freaking out. Even me who knows heaven doesn't exist will spend a little time hoping there is one and praying to a god I don't really believe exists but just in case I'm scared so in that situation, I might turn a little superstitious.

But now, when I'm thinking clearly, I realize that it's just wishful thinking and I'm just scared this is the end, which it is.

So all of us on our death bed will be WTF but theists will never realize there is no god. In fact, while they are dying they see a light and they start hilucinating and seeing in their heads what they want to believe so actually they, even me, might see myself floating off to heaven as my battery dies. But once the battery dies that's it. My spirit is not a god who goes to heaven and lives forever happy and never sick or sad.

Anyone who doesn't see it is a stupid fuck. And anyone who cares what happens to them after they die is pathetic. Worry about this life. Enjoy it.

This weekend I went on my boat Friday and partied with my girl and then Saturday and Sunday I rode my new Ebike 60 miles each day. Had a blast. Did something healthy. Hung out with friends.

What did Christians do? They wasted their Sunday and money at Church. So many better things to do. I realize they love going to church but really? I guess they have friends they see at church but really that's what you want to get up early on Sunday to go to church? Not me.

And if a god exists he will not fault us atheists for not believing any of the worlds organized religions. Maybe he will reward our intelligence?

And if a god exists he will not fault us atheists for not believing any of the worlds organized religions. Maybe he will reward our intelligence?
Even six hundred years ago, great Catholic saints were noting that Church can only take people so far. Let's agree that your intelligence has taken you past what the Church, by necessity, needs to focus. So....by way of intelligence have you moved forward in learning more about God, or have you done the reverse and just drawn a blank? Do you think God will reward the blank? :)

Seriously, I believe you will be fine in the afterlife, but I do think here in this life you may be missing out. (Also keep in mind that I am missing out on being the Queen of England, which doesn't bother me in the least. God is better.)

Even six hundred years ago, great Catholic saints were noting that Church can only take people so far. Let's agree that your intelligence has taken you past what the Church, by necessity, needs to focus. So....by way of intelligence have you moved forward in learning more about God, or have you done the reverse and just drawn a blank? Do you think God will reward the blank? :)

Seriously, I believe you will be fine in the afterlife, but I do think here in this life you may be missing out. (Also keep in mind that I am missing out on being the Queen of England, which doesn't bother me in the least. God is better.)
My buddy and I went for a 6 hour bike ride. We talked about everything including religion. I remember a few years ago how sure he was there is a god and he was a Christian. Something has changed. He's been listing to a lot of podcasts. He has woken up. So it's great to talk to him now.

He says, "I still believe in something" and I agreed with him that maybe there is a higher power and if there is it has to be more intelligent than humans and the more we know about the entire universe the more we realize that we are a part of the universe. Our energy never dies. Energy never dies. If so, then our OURA or CHI is out there so maybe someone who lived 100,000 years ago his energy has been turned into something else that led to whatever is alive now.

It's all amazing and hard to wrap your brain around. All I know is I don't buy any organized religions. God? Who knows. Clearly I'm still searching for a sign.

He says, "I still believe in something" and I agreed with him that maybe there is a higher power and if there is it has to be more intelligent than humans and the more we know about the entire universe the more we realize that we are a part of the universe. Our energy never dies. Energy never dies. If so, then our OURA or CHI is out there so maybe someone who lived 100,000 years ago his energy has been turned into something else that led to whatever is alive now.
Could be--it's what a dear friend of mine called the "Snowflake theory". The one thing the Snowflake theory doesn't address is that we are loved and cared for. As you say, there is plenty out there we cannot fully wrap our minds around.

This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

You do not have unique access to what any ghost is thinking. It's breathtaking that godbotherers think they know the destiny if anyone. You arrogant hypocrits.

Forum List

Back