F150 lightning goes up in flames

Then why are you participating in a discussion board? If you want to convince people that greenies are doing something that puts you at increased risk, you will have to find evidence to support your position particularly since I've just presnted multiple articles from reliable sources that show you to be completely incorrect on this point. Gasoline powered vehicles suffer FAR higher rates of fires than do EVs.
There are many people who agree that the greenies are trying to bulldoze their preferences over the rest of us

I learn from what they are saying

Plus, its never wrong to know what your enemies are up to

There are many people who agree that the greenies are trying to bulldoze their preferences over the rest of us
Of course we are. But that is precisely what YOU and your "many people" are trying to do as well. It's what we all try to do. It is the difference in our reasons, our reasoning and our motives that can lend differing flavors to the conversation.
I learn from what they are saying
Why don't you try learning by looking up a few things yourself? For instance, why don't you do a search for information about ICE and EV fires and see what you find.
Plus, its never wrong to know what your enemies are up to
Nor is it ever wrong to know actual facts.

Of course we are. But that is precisely what YOU and your "many people" are trying to do as well.
Not at all

No one is stopping greenies from buying EV’s

But you are trying to remove gasoline cars from the market by government decree

That makes you the bully

One of these days there may be a battery technology that will be good for verhicles. L-I ain't it. Not by a long shot.

Do you believe that is what drives the world's scientists?
Money is the driving force in academia

Scientists who dont endorse the man-made global warming doomsday hoax have trouble getting funding

Money is the driving force in academia

Scientists who dont endorse the man-made global warming doomsday hoax have trouble getting funding
Scientists who allow the evidence to direct their efforts find that ICE vehicles suffer far more fires than do EVs. These data are collected by the governments of all 50 states and are publicly accessible. This is not some obscure scientific point. A high schooler could examine the raw data on this. I'm sorry but you're just being silly.

Am I supposed to respond to that?

No, I’m not kidding
Your tax dollars go to industry subsidies everywhere. You only care about green energy because it’s a litmus test for being in a club of Neanderthals.

Scientists who allow the evidence to direct their efforts find that ICE vehicles suffer far more fires than do EVs. These data are collected by the governments of all 50 states and are publicly accessible. This is not some obscure scientific point. A high schooler could examine the raw data on this. I'm sorry but you're just being silly.
Scientists may or may not know what you claim

What no one knows is when an EV will randomly decide to catch on fire or how to put the fire out

Your tax dollars go to industry subsidies everywhere. You only care about green energy because it’s a litmus test for being in a club of Neanderthals.
There are no tax dollars being given to individuals toward their next ICE car or to buy their next tank of gas

And certainly not tax dollars given to one driver at the expense of another as there is for EV’s

Last edited:
Here's how electric cars for the masses can work

Charge in 5 to 10 minutes tops
Battey paks stop bursting into flames
Range 400 to 600 miles with the ac or heat blasting ......

You'll also need 500 new copper mines and power plants ...

Electric cars are bullshit and are not meant for the masses ....cause you'll own nothing and like it

Forum List

Back