Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

TRFjr

VIP Member
Oct 24, 2013

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait and see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer causes more artic ice the decrease of CO2 and the preceding Ice age

Last edited:

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait end see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer cause more artic ice the decrease and CO2 and the preceding Ice age

Damn. And here I was being all prepared for the apocalypse coming from rising sea levels, now you are telling me I'm going to freeze my nuts off? I demand a recount.

wait end see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer cause more artic ice the decrease and CO2 and the preceding Ice age

Damn. And here I was being all prepared for the apocalypse coming from rising sea levels, now you are telling me I'm going to freeze my nuts off? I demand a recount.
I know I was going to own some beach front property in the upstate of South Carolina.

best we start pumping some good ole fossil fuel CO2 into the atmosphere to stay off the preceding Ice Age
out law electric cars, solar panels, and wind mills

wait and see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer causes more artic ice the decrease and CO2 and the preceding Ice age
Relax, extractive neoliberal economic redistribution-to-the-top policy is utterly bipartisan

best we start pumping some good ole fossil fuel CO2 into the atmosphere to stay off the preceding Ice Age
Yup, govt control should do the trick.

That Thunberg kid is sobbing for the earth as we speak.
nope she will just blame it all on global warming just like liberals have blamed any and all climate events on global warming even global cooling will be blamed on global warming and like I said in the op our ignorant liberals will buy it hook line and sinker

Record breaking temperatures in Colorado and Utah right now. Never seen it this cold in October before. Climate Change is a man made farce to continue getting funding for scientists. They're the one's cooking the numbers and designing the algos.

The climate on earth has been changing since the big bang. The ice age ended 10,000 years ago and man had nothing to do with it.

That Thunberg kid is sobbing for the earth as we speak.
She's the adult in the room unfortunately. But since we have no problem with child sex trafficking to our aristocracy, we'll have no issued with her character assassination on behalf of the fossil fuel oligarchy. Hell we lose kids in school shootings all the time and allow Ghislaine Maxwell to walk free, taking on that Thunberg kid with anonymous posts is right up america's anal alley. Besides, catching up with her scientific understanding is too much of a challenge when ya can simply fling poo.

When the temperature rises: Global Warming

When the temperature drops: Climate Change

Record breaking temperatures in Colorado and Utah right now. Never seen it this cold in October before. Climate Change is a man made farce to continue getting funding for scientists. They're the one's cooking the numbers and designing the algos.

The climate on earth has been changing since the big bang. The ice age ended 10,000 years ago and man had nothing to do with it.
If it is cold here today climate change is bunk. Brilliant. Let us know when the Nobel nomination arrives please?

Taxing the shit out of everybody seems to always help the climate. At least that is what these Moon Bats think.

its a wealth redistribution and a government power grab scam that all it is
they create this fictitious man made global warming boogey man get everyone scared to death then these global warming globalists' promises that if you give us your money and your freedoms we will save you from it its the biggest scam ever perpetrated

Being that Antarctic sea ice levels are declining, this is an especially dopey propaganda thread.

The study is real. It just didn't say what the FOX News liars and OP claimed. The study pointed out how past ice ages were affected by increasing sea ice levels. But again, since sea ice levels are dropping, that's not happening now.

The lessons we learn from this thread?

1. FOX news always lies.

2. Not every denier possesses low intelligence, but most do. When fed propaganda, they're helpless to resist it.

3. Being incapable of discussing science, all deniers will spout moron political conspiracy theories as a deflection.

If it is cold here today climate change is bunk. Brilliant. Let us know when the Nobel nomination arrives please?
How do you explain the massive rise in Antarctic ice?

You obviously can't read, petunia. Now tell the class in your own words where the climate has stayed the same over the last 4.5 Billion years. And please give examples of man made causes 10,000 years ago which led to the end of the ice age.

When the temperature rises: Global Warming

When the temperature drops: Climate Change
When you don't understand, sloganeering.
so please explain how does the climate getting warmer causes more sea ice and the threat of an Ice Age?
does global warning cause water to freeze at higher temperatures?
please enlighten us

looks like its you that lacks basic understanding of elementary school science

Forum List

Back