Ann Coulter summarizes Alex VanWeasle position

Does this mean she is out of the dog house now? Or is she still being shunned?

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Calling his patriotism into doubt is beyond the pale.

little I know of him , he is a weasel and a foreigner just like YOU and the 'Iranian maureen' BSailor .

The article is bad enough. The comments below it are rank.

I might be mistaken but I think her constitutional amendments wouid prevent Donny from taking power.

little I know of him , he is a weasel and a foreigner just like YOU and the 'Iranian maureen' BSailor .

You Trump supporters make less and less sense each day. How do you know where I'm from? I'm guessing you don't, you just have crap you make up in that little brain of yours. Considering the posts he's held, as well as considering the rank he has attained, he's been screened several times by security and checked for loyalty to this country. I had to do the same thing when I got my Top Secret clearance. But, if it makes you feel better about yourself to make up lies about people you know nothing about, knock yourself out. Sometimes you can be entertaining, but mostly, it appears it's just a sad cry for help.

The article is bad enough. The comments below it are rank.

I might be mistaken but I think her constitutional amendments wouid prevent Donny from taking power.

Breitbart comments section is cancer but at least they still allow comments unlike most media outlets.

You Trump supporters make less and less sense each day. How do you know where I'm from? I'm guessing you don't, you just have crap you make up in that little brain of yours. Considering the posts he's held, as well as considering the rank he has attained, he's been screened several times by security and checked for loyalty to this country. I had to do the same thing when I got my Top Secret clearance. But, if it makes you feel better about yourself to make up lies about people you know nothing about, knock yourself out. Sometimes you can be entertaining, but mostly, it appears it's just a sad cry for help.
-------------------------------- from what I read from your posts over 4 - 5 years my comment stand BSailor

-------------------------------- from what I read from your posts my commenr stand BSailor

Okay smart guy, since you say that I'm a foreigner, where was I born?

Does this mean she is out of the dog house now? Or is she still being shunned?

She's always been right about Trump. Deep down, even the most die-hard Trump fans know it.

To be fair, people fooling themselves about *their* political masters is as old as the hills.

It's especially hard for Trump people to admit his faults because we don't want to concede an inch to the crazies on the left who would be screaming fascist dictator even if Jeb! had won.

-------------------------------- from what I read from your posts my commenr stand BSailor

------------------------------------- its just MY OPINION that you might as well be a foreigner because of many of your opinions that you post BSailor .

------------------------------------- its just MY OPINION that you might as well be a foreigner because of many of your opinions that you post BSailor .

Thanks for clearing that up. I always suspected that your "research" on other posters was just something you pulled outta your ass.

I wouldn't trust you or the 'maureen' due to your posted thoughts and messages BSailor .

She was one of the only people way way ahead of the elections that said Trump would be most likely to be the candidate for president. They laughed in her face, and she got the last laugh.

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Remember General Flynn?

Unless his name is Flynn. And it's not about Patriotism it's about his honestly .....try to keep up

Forum List

Back