Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

Exactly, nevermind then. You're not even interested.
In your dodges? Not really.
If you refuse to delve into the science no one can help you, just believe.
I asked for your explanation for the massive rise in Antarctic ice, and you have nothing.

Typical.
Rather than an explanation from me I suggest you seek out peer-reviewed primary journal papers, so I "have nothing"?

When your response to primary peer-reviewed research data is "why"?

That's a rather odd thought process.
You provided no data.

Please try again.

She's the adult in the room unfortunately. But since we have no problem with child sex trafficking to our aristocracy, we'll have no issued with her character assassination on behalf of the fossil fuel oligarchy. Hell we lose kids in school shootings all the time and allow Ghislaine Maxwell to walk free, taking on that Thunberg kid with anonymous posts is right up america's anal alley. Besides, catching up with her scientific understanding is too much of a challenge when ya can simply fling poo.
Thunberg's scientific "understanding" is not shared by any reputable scientist or climatologist and her Chicken Little-ism is not supported by science at all.

Isn't it odd how NO scientists came out during Thunberg's big manufactured campaign and backed up her claims that we have until the end of the decade to abruptly reverse course or the earth is doomed.
And isn't it funny how she specifically called out some Western nations but the world's largest culprit when it comes to CO2 output, China, was never mentioned by her even once!

At least Greta is getting some recognition for her service to the hype. What do you get for regurgitating her hyperbole and being a stooge? Nothing at all.

Or you could go to the peer-reviewed primary research journal publications yourself.

‘Listen to the scientists’: Greta Thunberg urges Congress to take action

“I don’t want you to listen to me, I want you to listen to the scientists,” Thunberg told the US lawmakers. “I want you to unite behind the science and I want you to take real action.”

Exactly, nevermind then. You're not even interested.
I asked for your explanation for the massive rise in Antarctic ice, and you have nothing.

Typical.
Rather than an explanation from me I suggest you seek out peer-reviewed primary journal papers, so I "have nothing"?

You provided no data.

Please try again.

You either do not want it from the source directly, can't locate it, can't digest and interpret it, or won't. Perhaps YOU will consider trying some day.

Typical.

You provided no data.

Please try again.

You either do not want it from the source directly, can't locate it, can't digest and interpret it, or won't. Perhaps YOU will consider trying some day.
Your continued dodging is getting tiresome.

Or you could go to the peer-reviewed primary research journal publications yourself.

“I don’t want you to listen to me, I want you to listen to the scientists,” Thunberg told the US lawmakers. “I want you to unite behind the science and I want you to take real action.”

Moron! There is NOT ONE SINGLE REPUTABLE SCIENTIST who will back up Thunberg's claim of doom by the end of the next decade.

She does her campaign a great disservice by greatly exaggerating the deleterious effects
of global warming. And "helpers" like you don't make things any better either.

would a peer reviewed scientific study on the topic better suit you?

When my point is that low-IQ deniers have fallen for propaganda, confirming that point is probably not your best choice.

The paper is correct. Increases in Antarctic sea ice do help form ice ages.

However, that's not happening now. Antarctic sea ice levels are _decreasing_. What about this confuses you so?

Now, Antarctic sea ice was increasing up to 2014, then the levels plunged, just as predicted by Dr. Manabe way back in 1991. Freshening of the surface water by ice melt runoff caused more ice initially, but the higher temperatures eventually overrode that effect. It's remarkable how accurate the predictions of climate science have been. That's why they have such credibility.

So please explain how does the climate getting warmer causes more sea ice and the threat of an Ice Age?

Being that it's your moron theory, don't ask the normal people to explain it. You're the only person babbling such idiocy, so you're responsible for backing it up. Why do you think a warming climate creates more sea ice?

does global warning cause water to freeze at higher temperatures?

Why do you think global warming causes water to freeze at higher temperatures.

And do you understand how insane you sound?

Moron! There is NOT ONE SINGLE REPUTABLE SCIENTIST who will back up Thunberg's claim of doom by the end of the next decade.

She does her campaign a great disservice by greatly exaggerating the deleterious effects
of global warming. And "helpers" like you don't make things any better either.

You have a list of all the climate scientists that rose to challenge what she's said? Even though you refuse to delve into the peer-reviewed primary journal research yourself?

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait and see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer causes more artic ice the decrease of CO2 and the preceding Ice age
You do realize that they were not talking about the current situation, right?
they arent?

Arctic Sea Ice Volume Increasing For 12 Years

The rise has been gradual & the scientist was not speaking of that.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

Read the study & not the Fox News bullshit take.
I can post pretty graphs also

antarctic-sea-ice-extent-for-day-179-from-1978-infilled.png

Antarctic sea ice trend has increased for the last 30 years

So please explain how does the climate getting warmer causes more sea ice and the threat of an Ice Age?

Being that it's your moron theory, don't ask the normal people to explain it. You're the only person babbling such idiocy, so you're responsible for backing it up. Why do you think a warming climate creates more sea ice?

does global warning cause water to freeze at higher temperatures?

Why do you think global warming causes water to freeze at higher temperatures.

And do you understand how insane you sound?
no I'm asking you because the only way we have had an increase in sea ice during a warming climate is either
one the climate isnt getting warmer or
two water now freezes at a high temp
so you tell me which is it?

No I'm asking you because the only way we have had an increase in sea ice during a warming climate is either

False dichotomy fallacy.

The answer which I gave you, and which you ignored, is that fresh water freezes more easily than salt water.

If you're just going to ignore my answers, why should I waste time talking to you?

would a peer reviewed scientific study on the topic better suit you?

When my point is that low-IQ deniers have fallen for propaganda, confirming that point is probably not your best choice.

The paper is correct. Increases in Antarctic sea ice do help form ice ages.

However, that's not happening now. Antarctic sea ice levels are _decreasing_. What about this confuses you so?

Now, Antarctic sea ice was increasing up to 2014, then the levels plunged, just as predicted by Dr. Manabe way back in 1991. Freshening of the surface water by ice melt runoff caused more ice initially, but the higher temperatures eventually overrode that effect. It's remarkable how accurate the predictions of climate science have been. That's why they have such credibility.
NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses
NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

You have a list of all the climate scientists that rose to challenge what she's said? Even though you refuse to delve into the peer-reviewed primary journal research yourself?
I didn't say anyone challenged what she said. I said no one came out and backed up her claims.
Reading is fundamental.

I didn't say anyone challenged what she said. I said no one came out and backed up her claims.
Reading is fundamental.
So ya got zip, thanks.

We scientists must rise up to prevent the climate crisis. Words aren’t enough
Our profession has been great at raising awareness. But this alone won’t succeed against the might of the oil and gas lobbyists

Alongside this are the Greta Thunberg-inspired school strikes and our sister movements worldwide. This is what we have been waiting for. And yet, the reaction within the scientific community has been strangely muted. In conversation, our conservationist colleagues (and we imagine climate scientists, too) have long bemoaned the fact that environmental issues remain so marginal in the public consciousness. “If only conservation was mainstream,” we lament, “and if only people would take action to fight for our world.” Well, now they are, yet few of us seem to have joined them.

We scientists must rise up to prevent the climate crisis. Words aren’t enough | Claire Wordley and Charlie Gardner

So ya got zip, thanks.
The retard reappears taking a negative and acting as though it was a little win.

You don't have a single scientist who backs up what Thunberg was regurgitating or the public would have heard it by now.
So that means we are through here. I've given you enough attention. You've got nothing.

Oh no the climate hoax got froze out
As to cars, non electric ones
There might be 2 billion operating on the planet. Take the total square miles of all of the planet and it’s one car to every 125 sq miles. One car for every 10X12.5 miles. Yeah cars are really killing us-NOT

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

wait and see the global warming globalist will blame the increase of artic sea ice, the decrease of atmospheric CO2 and the preceding Ice Age on get this global warming

And global warming chicken little liberals are ignorent enough to believe the climate getting warmer causes more artic ice the decrease of CO2 and the preceding Ice age

You do realize that they were not talking about the current situation, right?

She's the adult in the room unfortunately. But since we have no problem with child sex trafficking to our aristocracy, we'll have no issued with her character assassination on behalf of the fossil fuel oligarchy. Hell we lose kids in school shootings all the time and allow Ghislaine Maxwell to walk free, taking on that Thunberg kid with anonymous posts is right up america's anal alley. Besides, catching up with her scientific understanding is too much of a challenge when ya can simply fling poo.
Thunberg's scientific "understanding" is not shared by any reputable scientist or climatologist and her Chicken Little-ism is not supported by science at all.

Isn't it odd how NO scientists came out during Thunberg's big manufactured campaign and backed up her claims that we have until the end of the decade to abruptly reverse course or the earth is doomed.
And isn't it funny how she specifically called out some Western nations but the world's largest culprit when it comes to CO2 output, China, was never mentioned by her even once!

At least Greta is getting some recognition for her service to the hype. What do you get for regurgitating her hyperbole and being a stooge? Nothing at all.

Like this little shirt stain?

Forum List

Back