CAL. electric cars parked

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Cal gov refuses to clear brush from power lines. Trees fall on power lines=fires started=Cal government shuts off electric power=no electric power to millions on homes=electric cars can't move. Typical fucking Cal LIB genius.

Sounds like the leaders of Cali are their own worst enemies.

What a pack of idiots.

I always suggested that those who feel we are destroying the planet should go off the grid, give up technology and live in a tent.

Looks like Cali finally took that advice.

Cal gov refuses to clear brush from power lines. Trees fall on power lines=fires started=Cal government shuts off electric power=no electric power to millions on homes=electric cars can't move. Typical fucking Cal LIB genius.

Used to be PG&E took care of the mess around power lines. It's all the corruption that's causing these fires. Trump should send in the forest service to clear it and do controlled burns, then drop a bill on Newsom's deask. Other then that, the California voters are 100% responsible for all these fires. Hm, I wonder if the folks in California get their power bills prorated ?

Its the power company that are responsible where I live. They come yearly and cut limbs.

Forum List

Back