Evidence for God?

Boss to Fort Fun Indiana said:
The reason you don't know is because I've left you stunned and shivering, your argument shattered and destroyed. In this thread and the other, you have abandoned your pathetic argument because it is sunk and now you're attempting some face saving. It's okay, you don't have to admit it, your hollow reply was verification enough.
You've left everyone "stunned" at your Dishonesty and Stupidity.
You have posted NO evidence for god/dog.
Now on page 35...
Still ZERO.
`

And you have yet show ANY evidence of your god, or anyone else's.

And if I am ever able to show you physical proof of God then God becomes physical and negates any concept of a spiritual God. ...
Above is STUPID.
There is evidence of evolution, in a long and progressive trail of Fossils, Anatomical remnants we still have, DNA regression analysis, adaptation galore, etc

Evidence of god in the physical world would Not make 'him' physical you 12 IQ godist clown/Liar.

ie, If we looked up in the sky and saw it was earth/man centered, with perfect symmetry in the night sky around/for us, that WOULD be evidence of god. As it is, it's random/chaos. Galaxies flying apart, colliding, etc.

If we were 'special' and didn't have 98.6% of the DNA of Chimps, and anatomical remants of our ancestors, THAT would be something. If Man, 'he created in his image' was completely different in chemistry or form (rather than a notable continuum), That WOULD show something.
Nope.

You can last-word me forever Bible boy, what you can't do is debate me. You're not within 40 IQ points of doing so.
Go sell some more hot dogs 'boss.'
`

Last edited:
God created cancer. That is all the proof you need of a loving God.
Typical atheist who can only see what is in front of their nose.

What does it matter in our short lives what happens as long as our eternal soul is embraced?

You have God confused with Satan, Duff. Satan created cancer. There was no such thing in Eden. Adam relinquished his dominance over this earth to Satan. He didn't give it back to God.
But Satan's reign is coming to an end....
You think Satan is equal to God or you think God isn't all merciful? I disagree, but believe as you wish.

No where did I say that Satan was equal to God. He is NOT. Not even close. God shot Lucifer out of Heaven like a lightening bolt. But God is 100% just, and plays by the rules.
Satan has a time here because of Adam. Remember the demon that asked Christ why He was here, because it wasn't time for Him to come here to torment them yet? Christ's next trip here is for good. He's not leaving. Satan will be chained.

Last edited:

What does it matter in our short lives what happens as long as our eternal soul is embraced?

You have God confused with Satan, Duff. Satan created cancer. There was no such thing in Eden. Adam relinquished his dominance over this earth to Satan. He didn't give it back to God.
You think Satan is equal to God or you think God isn't all merciful? I disagree, but believe as you wish.
No where did I say that Satan was equal to God. He is NOT. God shot Lucifer out of Heaven like a lightening bolt.
Satan has a time here because of Adam. Remember the demon that asked Christ why He was here, because it wasn't time for Him to torment them yet? Christ's next trip here is for good. Satan will be chained.
You didn't, per se, but you keep acting like Satan can do as he pleases no matter what God says or wants.

Can Satan take your soul unless you give it to him? If some asshole was handing out free Justin Bieber t-shirts at a concert with Bieber's picture and, in very small letters in Aramaic, "by wearing this shirt I give my soul to Satan", do you think God would allow that to happen? If not, why not? If so, why so?

Additionally, can Lucifer ever be accepted back by God? If so, then why not everyone?

Now on page 35...
Still ZERO.

Wow... another DIMWIT who thinks someone is going to post some physical evidence of a spiritual God! That takes a really special kind of short bus retard. Hey moron... come back on page 35,000 and I predict there will STILL be no physical evidence to prove God!

:rofl:

Now on page 35...
Still ZERO.

Wow... another DIMWIT who thinks someone is going to post some physical evidence of a spiritual God! That takes a really special kind of short bus retard. Hey moron... come back on page 35,000 and I predict there will STILL be no physical evidence to prove God!

:rofl:
Ahem, just today

Well, we know Moses saw God's hand. So we know He had hands.
Abraham ate stew with Him, so God had a mouth. He spoke, so we know He had vocal chords. He walked in the Garden, so we know He had feet....
God can take any form He wants. And even though Christ's body no longer ages, His hair will be white when He returns.

Above is STUPID.
There is evidence of evolution, in a long and progressive trail of Fossils, Anatomical remnants we still have, DNA regression analysis, adaptation galore, etc

Evidence of god in the physical world would Not make 'him' physical you 12 IQ godist clown/Liar.

ie, If we looked up in the sky and saw it was earth/man centered, with perfect symmetry in the night sky around/for us, that WOULD be evidence of god. As it is, it's random/chaos. Galaxies flying apart, colliding, etc.

If we were 'special' and didn't have 98.6% of the DNA of Chimps, and anatomical remants of our ancestors, THAT would be something. If Man, 'he created in his image' was completely different in chemistry or form (rather than a notable continuum), That WOULD show something.
Nope.

You can last-word me forever Bible boy, what you can't do is debate me. You're not within 40 IQ points of doing so.
Go sell some more hot dogs 'boss.'

None of the things you listed would actually PROVE anything.

Again... ALL evidence is subjective to the individual who evaluates it as such. I look up in the sky and see a wondrous and breathtaking universe that ONLY God could've created. I see humans possessing a spirit, soul and consciousness that chimps don't have which ONLY God could've bestowed. I view DNA and Evolution as evidence of an intelligent superior power who designed us that way.

Now... I am not going to sit here and cram MY evidence down your throat and tell you it's empirical truth. Because I realize all evidence is subjective. You obviously don't value my evidence the same. But I also can't let you get away with proclaiming I have no evidence when I most certainly do, it's all around me. You just don't value it as such. It's not "proof" but I never claimed it was.

scientists have an excellent idea of how life formed...

Scientists have NUMEROUS excellent ideas... they're called "hypothesis."

Problem is, they've never validated any of their ideas through tests and observation.

Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. You believe science will one day discover how life originated through natural processes. The problem I have with your faith is that you attempt to impose it on others by proclaiming it empirical truth and rejecting anything that contradicts it. I don't have much patience for fundamentalist believers.

"Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. "

Ha, yeah, we know you think this. You have been trying (and failing) to craft this absurd false equivalence for this entire thread, and , no doubt, for your entire life. I imagine your utter, abject failure to do so is a great source of frustration for you. "All evidence is subjective".... Yet you can never quite meet the evidentiary standards required to get your magical nonsense placed on the same shelf as evidence-based knowledge.

So, given that you are unable to raise up your magical nonsense to the general level of respect you have convinced yourself that it deserves, the only choice you are left with is to try to drag evidence-based knowledge down into the murk where your magical ideas reside, and just to try to paint all knowledge as "faith". As embarrassing and annoying as this is, I dont see much need to expend any energy combatting it. I know it will fail. You know it will fail. At this point, it's just a vain exercise in self-soothing on your part.

Boss: "Belief in god= faith, just as belief in a scientific theory=faith"

Oh man...I dont know whether to make fun of you or feel bad for you.

The reason you don't know is because I've left you stunned and shivering, your argument shattered and destroyed. In this thread and the other, you have abandoned your pathetic argument because it is sunk and now you're attempting some face saving. It's okay, you don't have to admit it, your hollow reply was verification enough.
"The reason you don't know is because I've left you stunned and shivering, your argument shattered and destroyed."

hahaha.... ooookay.... if declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be a 7-star general, sir. If I want to know an effective way to soothe one's self with hyperbolic self-butt-licking, i will look you up. If I want to know about scientific topics, I think I will look elsewhere.

God burnt cities to the ground over people being gay and flooded the world. Always merciful? Not based on the bible.

God burnt cities to the ground over people being gay and flooded the world. Always merciful? Not based on the bible.
Do you take the Bible literally? I do not.

Again... ALL evidence is subjective to the individual who evaluates it as such.
I look up in the sky and see a wondrous and breathtaking universe ... It's not "proof" but I never claimed it was.
Another dishonest reply.
1. All evidence is Not "subjective".
2. A Gun with fingerprints is Evidence.
3. DNA of a perpetrator is Evdience
4. A security video tape of the crime is Evidence.

Try going into court and telling them/testifying "God told you who did it".
That's NOT evidence, it's insanity.

You cumstain moron.

"Proof" is a disingenuous strawman barrier Creationcysts erect since, although Science has lots of Evidence, it doesn't have "proof."
So because Their VOODOO/DOGDO faiths also have no "Proof," they think they can call them "equal."
NO! Science/Scientific theories have tons of Evidence, godS have None.
Forget "proof": Unlike science, you have No real Evidence.​

Not to mention there are many DIFFERENT godS with Different Creations myths.
ergo, at least 75% of the world's population is wrong, no matter which/Witch god/no god.
Science is demonstrable truth no matter your religion.
`

Last edited:
...Not to mention there are many DIFFERENT godS with Different Creations myths.
ergo, at least 75% of the world's population is wrong, no matter which/Witch god/no god.
`
Having different creation myths in one's culture and/or religion is only "wrong" if one takes them literally. It's one thing to say God (Allah, the Great Turtle, whatever) created the Universe but it's another to say God created the Earth in 6 days 6000 years ago. The first is a spiritual concept, the second has been disproved by factual evidence.

Having different creation myths in one's culture and/or religion is only "wrong" if one takes them literally. It's one thing to say God (Allah, the Great Turtle, whatever) created the Universe but it's another to say God created the Earth in 6 days 6000 years ago. The first is a spiritual concept, the second has been disproved by factual evidence.
That's all?
What about 'immaculate conception'?
Rising from the dead?
Walking on Water?
Immediate Healing

and even giving license on time period, Genesis has the order of creation wrong.

But it is encouraging that you seem to acknowledge real evidence/fact from faith.
Boss does not.
+

Last edited:
scientists have an excellent idea of how life formed...

Scientists have NUMEROUS excellent ideas... they're called "hypothesis."

Problem is, they've never validated any of their ideas through tests and observation.

Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. You believe science will one day discover how life originated through natural processes. The problem I have with your faith is that you attempt to impose it on others by proclaiming it empirical truth and rejecting anything that contradicts it. I don't have much patience for fundamentalist believers.

"Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. "

Ha, yeah, we know you think this. You have been trying (and failing) to craft this absurd false equivalence for this entire thread, and , no doubt, for your entire life. I imagine your utter, abject failure to do so is a great source of frustration for you. "All evidence is subjective".... Yet you can never quite meet the evidentiary standards required to get your magical nonsense placed on the same shelf as evidence-based knowledge.

So, given that you are unable to raise up your magical nonsense to the general level of respect you have convinced yourself that it deserves, the only choice you are left with is to try to drag evidence-based knowledge down into the murk where your magical ideas reside, and just to try to paint all knowledge as "faith". As embarrassing and annoying as this is, I dont see much need to expend any energy combatting it. I know it will fail. You know it will fail. At this point, it's just a vain exercise in self-soothing on your part.

Boss: "Belief in god= faith, just as belief in a scientific theory=faith"

Oh man...I dont know whether to make fun of you or feel bad for you.

Daaaamn, all that and a bag of chips.

How will we ever sleep tonight when you have allowed us to bask in your greatness.

Boss Hoss the only true God.

LOL, in which portion of general relativity or quantum physics will my dropped coin go up?

Trust me on this. The coin will go down.

Depends. What is "UP" and what is "DOWN"?

What if you're in a black hole?

What if your coin is made of helium or hydrogen molecules?

What if you are in the vacuum of space?

What if the sun explodes and destroys the Earth before the coin lands?

You don't need to reassure me, I wholeheartedly agree that it's highly probable the coin will land on the ground. But it is never a "certainty" in science. IF you believe something is a certainty in science, you're not practicing science, you are practicing faith in science. I don't know any more eloquent way to state that. You can BELIEVE whatever you please.
I am sitting in front of my computer here on Gaia. The coin is a coin.

Guess what? The coin just went down again.

Is this proof of God?

In short? YES! It is! But that wasn't our argument.

We were talking about things science has "discovered to always be true." I just gave you several examples to shoot down your assumption that even something as certain as the law of gravity is not always true. Furthermore, there are theoretical physicists who argue there are places in our universe where actual gravitational force may vary. So, if you dropped your coin there, it might go up instead of down. Of course, we'll never know because we'll never visit that part of our universe to test it.
You changed the environment of the experiment, you did not prove anything. I am dropping a coin, your spirit got lost again.

Again... ALL evidence is subjective to the individual who evaluates it as such.
I look up in the sky and see a wondrous and breathtaking universe ... It's not "proof" but I never claimed it was.
Another dishonest reply.

You cumstain moron.

"Proof" is a disingenuous strawman barrier Creationcysts erect since, although Science has lots of Evidence, it doesn't have "proof."
So because Their VOODOO/DOGDO faiths also have no "Proof," they think they can call them "equal."
NO! Science/Scientific theories have tons of Evidence, godS have None.
Forget "proof": Unlike science, you have No real Evidence.​

`

Yes, all evidence IS subjective. A gun with fingerprints is evidence but it's subjective. It could've been planted to frame someone. The OJ Simpson jury is a good example of DNA evidence being subjective, the jury subjectively didn't value the evidence the same as the prosecutor. The same is the case for the security video or any other example you give. Evidence is always subjective, that's why we have juries of more than one.

All you have to do is ask yourself one question. Is it possible that someone might believe a person was told by God who did it? If that is a possibility at all, then evidence is subjective.

Proof is evidence establishing a fact but since all evidence is subjective, so is proof.

Unlike science, you have No real Evidence.

What you are really saying here is that you don't value my evidence as much as you value scientific evidence. You're actually proving my point, that all evidence is subjective.

Well, there are well over 100 abiogenesis theories, they can't all be correct. IF 75% are wrong then 25% are right, correct? How did you come to this conclusion? Based on what evidence?

No, it's not. In fact, science has been wrong far more times than it has been right. Science continuously challenges itself. It does not draw definitive conclusions. It continues to leave the door of possibility open in all cases. That's what science IS. I can give you an endless list of things science has gotten wrong dating back to Aristotle. New science is constantly coming along to replace old science.

Up until about 2009, every physics book in the world was wrong. They all said the universe is made up of mostly atoms. In your eyes, this would have been "demonstrable truth" but it was not correct. The universe is 96% dark energy and dark matter and only 4% is atoms. Whenever you draw conclusion, you have abandoned science for faith. Science can't do anything with a conclusion.

But "evidence" is subjective. Tagging words onto it like "real" and "factual" only proves my point. You are making a profession of your faith or lack of faith in evidence based on your subjective evaluation. You're not everyone and everyone doesn't value evidence the same.

It has not been "disproved" the Earth wasn't created in 6 days or 6,000 years ago. I don't personally believe that but it hasn't been disproved and it can't be. You can believe the evidence shows this isn't true but that's your evaluation of the evidence. Others might evaluate the evidence differently or have other evidence to contradict it which you don't accept. This is precisely why I said, all evidence is subjective to the evaluation of the individual as such.

LOL, in which portion of general relativity or quantum physics will my dropped coin go up?

Trust me on this. The coin will go down.

Depends. What is "UP" and what is "DOWN"?

What if you're in a black hole?

What if your coin is made of helium or hydrogen molecules?

What if you are in the vacuum of space?

What if the sun explodes and destroys the Earth before the coin lands?

You don't need to reassure me, I wholeheartedly agree that it's highly probable the coin will land on the ground. But it is never a "certainty" in science. IF you believe something is a certainty in science, you're not practicing science, you are practicing faith in science. I don't know any more eloquent way to state that. You can BELIEVE whatever you please.
I am sitting in front of my computer here on Gaia. The coin is a coin.

Guess what? The coin just went down again.

Is this proof of God?

In short? YES! It is! But that wasn't our argument.

We were talking about things science has "discovered to always be true." I just gave you several examples to shoot down your assumption that even something as certain as the law of gravity is not always true. Furthermore, there are theoretical physicists who argue there are places in our universe where actual gravitational force may vary. So, if you dropped your coin there, it might go up instead of down. Of course, we'll never know because we'll never visit that part of our universe to test it.
You changed the environment of the experiment, you did not prove anything. I am dropping a coin, your spirit got lost again.

No, I didn't change the environment, you didn't state the environment. I took advantage of that detail to show you how your assumption could be wrong. Of course I didn't "prove" anything, it's impossible to prove something to someone who refuses to accept evidence.

My spirit is not lost and neither is yours. My spirit is strong because I nurture it and yours is weak because you ignore it.

Forum List

Back