Evidence for God?

LOL, in which portion of general relativity or quantum physics will my dropped coin go up?

Trust me on this. The coin will go down.

Depends. What is "UP" and what is "DOWN"?

What if you're in a black hole?

What if your coin is made of helium or hydrogen molecules?

What if you are in the vacuum of space?

What if the sun explodes and destroys the Earth before the coin lands?

You don't need to reassure me, I wholeheartedly agree that it's highly probable the coin will land on the ground. But it is never a "certainty" in science. IF you believe something is a certainty in science, you're not practicing science, you are practicing faith in science. I don't know any more eloquent way to state that. You can BELIEVE whatever you please.
I am sitting in front of my computer here on Gaia. The coin is a coin.

Guess what? The coin just went down again.

Is this proof of God?

Now you have confused God with gravity.
God is not gravity, God produced gravity for our benefit. Try keeping your feet on the ground without it.

And Satan knows his time is limited, even if you don't. God indeed is going to stop Satan. Adam gave this earth over to Satan for a time. God knows when Satan's time is up. You do not.

Nothing is greater than my God.

Last edited:
LOL, in which portion of general relativity or quantum physics will my dropped coin go up?

You don't need to reassure me, I wholeheartedly agree that it's highly probable the coin will land on the ground. But it is never a "certainty" in science. IF you believe something is a certainty in science, you're not practicing science, you are practicing faith in science. I don't know any more eloquent way to state that. You can BELIEVE whatever you please.

Is this proof of God?

In short? YES! It is! But that wasn't our argument.

We were talking about things science has "discovered to always be true." I just gave you several examples to shoot down your assumption that even something as certain as the law of gravity is not always true. Furthermore, there are theoretical physicists who argue there are places in our universe where actual gravitational force may vary. So, if you dropped your coin there, it might go up instead of down. Of course, we'll never know because we'll never visit that part of our universe to test it.

Is this proof of God?

We were talking about things science has "discovered to always be true." I just gave you several examples to shoot down your assumption that even something as certain as the law of gravity is not always true. Furthermore, there are theoretical physicists who argue there are places in our universe where actual gravitational force may vary. So, if you dropped your coin there, it might go up instead of down. Of course, we'll never know because we'll never visit that part of our universe to test it.

No need to test it. If you have eyes, you have seen a lack of gravity on the space station.
What about gravity do you think nullifies the existence of God?
And given your scientific bent, address the complex digital code in the simplest of life forms. Who created the code necessary for life in that single celled pond scummy amoeba?

Last edited:

Is this proof of God?

We are not talking about all of that. Only you are.

I simply was dropping a coin.

Pay attention

Is this proof of God?

Now you have confused God with gravity.
God is not gravity, God produced gravity for our benefit. Try keeping your feet on the ground without it.

And Satan knows his time is limited, even if you don't. God indeed is going to stop Satan. Adam gave this earth over to Satan for a time. God knows when Satan's time is up. You do not.

Nothing is greater than my God.
Wait WHAT?

Adam gave the earth to Satan?

That's a pretty good trick. So we now have even Adam greater than God.

Poor God, he's looking more and more worthless all the time

You seem to be a little hard of understanding. And a lot light on facts. Did you not know that God gave Adam dominion over the earth? The Greater gave what He made for man, TO man. Nothing about that made Adam greater than God.

You keep ignoring the issue of the complex dna code. I have answered your questions. How about you answering mine. Who created the code?

You'll be made aware of God's worth the moment your knees bow without your permission.

Last edited:

Is this proof of God?

No need to test it. If you have eyes, you have seen a lack of gravity on the space station.
What about gravity do you think nullifies the existence of God?
And given your scientific bent, address the complex digital code in the simplest of life forms. Who created the code necessary for life in that single celled pond scummy amoeba?
Perhaps a lesson in orbital mechanics would help. There is gravity on the space station. The space station is falling also so the effect gravity is cancelled.

Is there gravity in the Space Station? | Brilliant Math & Science Wiki

Is this proof of God?

Pay attention

I'm paying attention, you're not! Your coin drop was to illustrate how science had "determined something always true." You FAILED.... which is obviously a very familiar situation for you.

Is this proof of God?

Pay attention

I'm paying attention, you're not! Your coin drop was to illustrate how science had "determined something always true." You FAILED.... which is obviously a very familiar situation for you.
Yet the coin keeps falling every time I drop it. You claim eventually it will not fall. Shirley sounds like an "always true" situation to me.

Is this proof of God?

Pay attention

Yet the coin keeps falling every time I drop it. You claim eventually it will not fall. Shirley sounds like an "always true" situation to me.

I know... that's called "conventional wisdom." It's precisely why Science was invented. Aristotle would have explained the coin desires to be near the Earth. Newton used science and math to figure out the coin falls because a force acting upon it to attract it to Earth. A few hundred years later, Einstein discovered that's not true either, the coin falls because of a bending in space-time and a force is pushing the coin down to Earth. Quantum physicists are now searching for a particle called a Graviton which is believed to be responsible for gravity in matter.

Now, for the record... I never claimed that eventually the coin wouldn't fall. That's YOU sugar britches! Those are YOUR words. A direct outright bold face LIE about what I said because that's the kind of dishonest fuckwit you are. I said there is a possibility... and that is true. Ask any actual scientist (because you are certainly NOT one.)

God created cancer. That is all the proof you need of a loving God.
Typical atheist who can only see what is in front of their nose.

What does it matter in our short lives what happens as long as our eternal soul is embraced?

You have God confused with Satan, Duff. Satan created cancer. There was no such thing in Eden. Adam relinquished his dominance over this earth to Satan. He didn't give it back to God.
But Satan's reign is coming to an end....
You think Satan is equal to God or you think God isn't all merciful? I disagree, but believe as you wish.

You seem to be a little hard of understanding. And a lot light on facts. Did you not know that God gave Adam dominion over the earth? The Greater gave what He made for man, TO man. Nothing about that made Adam greater than God.

You keep ignoring the issue of the complex dna code. I have answered your questions. How about you answering mine. Who created the code?

You'll be made aware of God's worth the moment your knees bow without your permission.

Did you not know that God gave Adam dominion over the earth?

So all this time believers have been telling me that new creation after Genesis was really from the God Adam and the God God had been fired?

Back to the original point.

Adam created cancer?

Why aren't we worshiping Adam?

Who created the code?

The DNA code was created by Mr. RNA

Last edited:
The evidence is the lack of scientific method for the creation of life. Scientists have absolutely no idea how to create life from an inorganic environment. Atheist libs that have been running our education system like to fill the heads of young kids with fantasies of mixing several elements together at just the right place and time and suddenly spawn life. It's a complete fabrication, man has not even been able to artificially create life in a controlled environment, much less demonstrate that it can be done in the natural world. The complexity of even the most simple form of life makes it mathematically impossible for elements to just fall together and form such life.

Not only that but it's actually a direct contradiction of Biogenesis. One of the most profound scientific discoveries of the 19th and 20th century. The theories of spontaneous life were dead before 1900. Yet, their theories rest on this premise.

What is really alarming is, some of these people have science degrees and are working in science fields!

That's a lie on every level, completely made up by you. "Biogenesis" was never "discovered" to be "always true", and nobody with any real understanding of that term would ever think it could or would be.

Secondly, abiogenesis is the predominant hypothesis in biology for the origin of life on Earth. Therefore, to say it has abandoned is not just a lie, but a rather huge lie.

"Abiogenesis" is a joke, it in no way demonstrates how to create life from the raw elements.

What a ridiculous commemt....that's exactly what abiogenesis does. That's all it does.

How about it? Where is the evidence for God that is better then the evidence for Evolution? I put the cards on the table and demand an answer.

The truth is there's NO evidence for God outside of the Bible and will never be any. You can't justify "faith" for a good reason to attack Evolution as that is simply retarded. Evolution is backed up with centuries of evidence and observation that proves it without the shallow of a doubt...Perfect, no, of course not.

The big bang makes more sense as it is simple and God is complex. People bitch about how it could happen without a god! Well, think about it a little harder for a moment and realize that a god would be a billion trillion times more complex then simple physical processes over billions of years. It would be like comparing a simple acid to a human being...Still think God is more likely?

The evidence is the lack of scientific method for the creation of life. Scientists have absolutely no idea how to create life from an inorganic environment. Atheist libs that have been running our education system like to fill the heads of young kids with fantasies of mixing several elements together at just the right place and time and suddenly spawn life. It's a complete fabrication, man has not even been able to artificially create life in a controlled environment, much less demonstrate that it can be done in the natural world. The complexity of even the most simple form of life makes it mathematically impossible for elements to just fall together and form such life.
"Scientists have absolutely no idea how to create life from an inorganic environment."

Two things incorrect about this statement:

1) your misuse of the word, "inorganic". An inorganic environment, which would correctly mean an environment with no carbon, never existed on this planet

2) scientists have an excellent idea of how life formed: complex carbon molecules formed and persisted. Organized structures of these molecules were selected "for" by their environment, as were molecules that could replicate.

Carbon is not organic, it's an element, an atom with four valence electrons. Carbon-based life forms use carbon, the element by itself is not organic.
I didn't say it was.

How about it? Where is the evidence for God that is better then the evidence for Evolution? I put the cards on the table and demand an answer.

The truth is there's NO evidence for God outside of the Bible and will never be any. You can't justify "faith" for a good reason to attack Evolution as that is simply retarded. Evolution is backed up with centuries of evidence and observation that proves it without the shallow of a doubt...Perfect, no, of course not.

The big bang makes more sense as it is simple and God is complex. People bitch about how it could happen without a god! Well, think about it a little harder for a moment and realize that a god would be a billion trillion times more complex then simple physical processes over billions of years. It would be like comparing a simple acid to a human being...Still think God is more likely?

"The evidence is the lack of scientific method for the creation of life. "

You are making zero sense. And even the claim you are trying to make is absurd. As if not having replicated the exact process means we never will, or even that doing so would be required to accept abiogenesis as fact.

scientists have an excellent idea of how life formed...

Scientists have NUMEROUS excellent ideas... they're called "hypothesis."

Problem is, they've never validated any of their ideas through tests and observation.

Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. You believe science will one day discover how life originated through natural processes. The problem I have with your faith is that you attempt to impose it on others by proclaiming it empirical truth and rejecting anything that contradicts it. I don't have much patience for fundamentalist believers.

"Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. "

Ha, yeah, we know you think this. You have been trying (and failing) to craft this absurd false equivalence for this entire thread, and , no doubt, for your entire life. I imagine your utter, abject failure to do so is a great source of frustration for you. "All evidence is subjective".... Yet you can never quite meet the evidentiary standards required to get your magical nonsense placed on the same shelf as evidence-based knowledge.

So, given that you are unable to raise up your magical nonsense to the general level of respect you have convinced yourself that it deserves, the only choice you are left with is to try to drag evidence-based knowledge down into the murk where your magical ideas reside, and just to try to paint all knowledge as "faith". As embarrassing and annoying as this is, I dont see much need to expend any energy combatting it. I know it will fail. You know it will fail. At this point, it's just a vain exercise in self-soothing on your part.

Boss: "Belief in god= faith, just as belief in a scientific theory=faith"

Oh man...I dont know whether to make fun of you or feel bad for you.

scientists have an excellent idea of how life formed...

Scientists have NUMEROUS excellent ideas... they're called "hypothesis."

Problem is, they've never validated any of their ideas through tests and observation.

Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. You believe science will one day discover how life originated through natural processes. The problem I have with your faith is that you attempt to impose it on others by proclaiming it empirical truth and rejecting anything that contradicts it. I don't have much patience for fundamentalist believers.

"Let's be clear here... What you have is FAITH. "

Ha, yeah, we know you think this. You have been trying (and failing) to craft this absurd false equivalence for this entire thread, and , no doubt, for your entire life. I imagine your utter, abject failure to do so is a great source of frustration for you. "All evidence is subjective".... Yet you can never quite meet the evidentiary standards required to get your magical nonsense placed on the same shelf as evidence-based knowledge.

So, given that you are unable to raise up your magical nonsense to the general level of respect you have convinced yourself that it deserves, the only choice you are left with is to try to drag evidence-based knowledge down into the murk where your magical ideas reside, and just to try to paint all knowledge as "faith". As embarrassing and annoying as this is, I dont see much need to expend any energy combatting it. I know it will fail. You know it will fail. At this point, it's just a vain exercise in self-soothing on your part.

Boss: "Belief in god= faith, just as belief in a scientific theory=faith"

Oh man...I dont know whether to make fun of you or feel bad for you.

The reason you don't know is because I've left you stunned and shivering, your argument shattered and destroyed. In this thread and the other, you have abandoned your pathetic argument because it is sunk and now you're attempting some face saving. It's okay, you don't have to admit it, your hollow reply was verification enough.

Forum List

Back