Even Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes; Eviscerates Florida and Desantis

Headline is clear that Florida was the specific state... it is a Red State... I am covered regarding accuracy.
Your headline CLEARLY STATES " Even Trump thinks red states are s***holes" while the article discusses no other state but Florida.
Your "accuracy" is comical.

The shining city on a sinkhole that right wingers think is well run (Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump. Donald, who is always right, points out some facts (for once) about the state. Id say factually only his covid deaths stat is out of context because of Florida's size - it was in the worst 15 rate but saying it was 3rd worst is a stretch. No quibbles with the rest. Donald convinced me with this to not vote for Desantis. He also convinced me to not vote for himself as he is a crooked tool.

STORY:

'Florida ranks among the worst in the Country.'

Donald Trump is eviscerating what some might call the “Florida Blueprint,” spotlighting the state’s subpar standings in a variety of quality-of-life metrics.

The former President lobbed yet another attack on Gov. Ron DeSantis, working some new material into the act. Among the new hits: devastating condemnations of the state writ large and a few of its major cities.
In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended.

“On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

“Florida has been successful for many years, long before I put Ron there — It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do! Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total Number of Cases, at 7,516,906,” Trump asserted.
Oh, NOW you believe him.

The shining city on a sinkhole that right wingers think is well run (Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump. Donald, who is always right, points out some facts (for once) about the state. Id say factually only his covid deaths stat is out of context because of Florida's size - it was in the worst 15 rate but saying it was 3rd worst is a stretch. No quibbles with the rest. Donald convinced me with this to not vote for Desantis. He also convinced me to not vote for himself as he is a crooked tool.

STORY:

Donald Trump is eviscerating what some might call the “Florida Blueprint,” spotlighting the state’s subpar standings in a variety of quality-of-life metrics.

The former President lobbed yet another attack on Gov. Ron DeSantis, working some new material into the act. Among the new hits: devastating condemnations of the state writ large and a few of its major cities.
In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended.

“On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

“Florida has been successful for many years, long before I put Ron there — It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do! Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total Number of Cases, at 7,516,906,” Trump asserted.
Aren’t all multicultural / diverse and usually Dem run cities dangerous and disgusting shitholes….even the ones in “red states”?

Next to Florida……all other Red States are Big League shit holes
You need to get out and meet real people for a change. I'd invite you to visit the capital of the Confederacy someday, but you'd die of frustration trying to find the racial animosity you're certain is lurking around every corner.

STORY:

Trump is correct that Florida is #3 in the USA. Both Florida and Texas are WORSE than New York in nursing home deaths, yet Cuomo took all the shit for his death rate.

What I find hysterically funny, is that if you take Trump's numbers on what happened to the entire USA in jobs, GDP, health, education, crime and general happiness of the American people under HIS Administration, he's just as bad if not WORSE than DeSantis.

You need to get out and meet real people for a change. I'd invite you to visit the capital of the Confederacy someday, but you'd die of frustration trying to find the racial animosity you're certain is lurking around every corner.
You lost. Get over it already. Germany moved on from Hitler immediately. I guess for backwoods yokels it will take 200 years?

Trump is correct that Florida is #3 in the USA. Both Florida and Texas are WORSE than New York in nursing home deaths, yet Cuomo took all the shit for his death rate.

What I find hysterically funny, is that if you take Trump's numbers on what happened to the entire USA in jobs, GDP, health, education, crime and general happiness of the American people under HIS Administration, he's just as bad if not WORSE than DeSantis.
Remember, when you vote Republican, the nation you save just might be your own, and our neighbors to the North and the South will thank you.

I have been to Richmond and visited the Jeff Davis White House

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. If you told me your house had high crime, terrible education, and was unhealthy.... I'd think you looooooveed your house. Come on. Trump thinks Florida is a shithole and needs someone like him to clean up. Not Desantis clearly.
Another rambling bit of incoherence from gigi.

My house is great.

And I don’t think my current state is a shot hole. I used to live in NY. That place is riddled with crime. The health of the people there is getting worse. And the educational system is a farce in places like NYC.

That doesn’t make it a shithole either. But it does mean the place needs a lot of work.

If Florida is so bad….why does Trump choose to live there and send his kid to school there?

Forum List

Back