Even Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes; Eviscerates Florida and Desantis

So you admit you lied, there you have it. Another lying left winger ladies and gentlemen.
You got me. Florida is amazing.. or it always sucked.. or Desantis is amazing.. or he sucks. Help me out... which way is the wind blowing in the GOP?

Remember, when you vote Republican, the nation you save just might be your own, and our neighbors to the North and the South will thank you.

I'm one of your "neighbours to the North", NONE of whom will thank you for voting Republican.

Although we are very willing to allow Donald Trump to negotiate NAFTA with us any day of the week, having Trump in the White House is like living above a meth lab and expecting it to end well for anyone.

We already have to deal with all of the guns that are smuggled into Canada from the USA. 1/2 of all of the illegal guns in Canada came from the USA.

The shining city on a sinkhole that right wingers think is well run (Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump. Donald, who is always right, points out some facts (for once) about the state. Id say factually only his covid deaths stat is out of context because of Florida's size - it was in the worst 15 rate but saying it was 3rd worst is a stretch. No quibbles with the rest. Donald convinced me with this to not vote for Desantis. He also convinced me to not vote for himself as he is a crooked tool.

STORY:

'Florida ranks among the worst in the Country.'

Donald Trump is eviscerating what some might call the “Florida Blueprint,” spotlighting the state’s subpar standings in a variety of quality-of-life metrics.

The former President lobbed yet another attack on Gov. Ron DeSantis, working some new material into the act. Among the new hits: devastating condemnations of the state writ large and a few of its major cities.
In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended.

“On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

“Florida has been successful for many years, long before I put Ron there — It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do! Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total Number of Cases, at 7,516,906,” Trump asserted.
Anyone who's been to Florida knows it's not perfect.
It's just 100% better than Democrat shitholes.

I'm one of your "neighbours to the North", NONE of whom will thank you for voting Republican.

Although we are very willing to allow Donald Trump to negotiate NAFTA with us any day of the week, having Trump in the White House is like living above a meth lab and expecting it to end well for anyone.

We already have to deal with all of the guns that are smuggled into Canada from the USA. 1/2 of all of the illegal guns in Canada came from the USA.
Wait, Canadians want guns? Maybe your tyrannical government should allow law-abiding citizens to have them. And you SHOULD be grateful when we vote Republican, it's better for everyone. TRUMP! was the Peace President, after all, far more deserving of the Nobel than the previous president, who got one for doing nothing to deserve it.

The shining city on a sinkhole that right wingers think is well run (Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump. Donald, who is always right, points out some facts (for once) about the state. Id say factually only his covid deaths stat is out of context because of Florida's size - it was in the worst 15 rate but saying it was 3rd worst is a stretch. No quibbles with the rest. Donald convinced me with this to not vote for Desantis. He also convinced me to not vote for himself as he is a crooked tool.

STORY:

Donald Trump is eviscerating what some might call the “Florida Blueprint,” spotlighting the state’s subpar standings in a variety of quality-of-life metrics.

The former President lobbed yet another attack on Gov. Ron DeSantis, working some new material into the act. Among the new hits: devastating condemnations of the state writ large and a few of its major cities.
In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended.

“On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

“Florida has been successful for many years, long before I put Ron there — It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do! Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total Number of Cases, at 7,516,906,” Trump asserted.

Really? Is that why his Mar a Lago estate is in Florida and he is now a resident of Florida? Because he hates it so much?

Sometimes you really come across as a dumbass.

DeSantis won reelction by nearly 20 points and flipped the Democrat strongholds of Miami Dade County and Palm Beach County. Dade for the first time since 2002 and Palm Beach for the first time since 1986. Seems like the residents of Florida have been very impressed with the job DeSantis has been doing.

STORY:

Trump channeled his 'inner Democrat' to launch an 'election time' attack on a guy who isn't even running (yet).

By attacking DeSantis AND FLORIDA he is pissing off Florida Republicans - a state he will desperately need to win in 2024 if he wants back in the WH.

Trump is his own worst enemy, DeSantis knows this, and he is more than happy to stay out of the race for now and allow Trump to engage in more 'self-destruction'.

Really? Is that why his Mar a Lago estate is in Florida and he is now a resident of Florida? Because he hates it so much?

Sometimes you really come across as a dumbass.
“It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do!” - Donald Trump

(Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump.
Sure, there's tons of hispanics in Florida. And if tha't not bad enough, look who they invite to Disneyworld.
gaydays2.jpeg

Sure, there's tons of hispanics in Florida. And if tha't not bad enough, look who they invite to Disneyworld.
Deflection. Donald didn’t mention any of that. He mentioned basic shit Desantis isn’t getting done.

Giving Disney a real hard time is good enough for me.
That is problematic that you think government should impose its values. What if Biden shut down Chick Fil an until it displayed rainbow flags? None of that makes sense.

Trump is correct that Florida is #3 in the USA. Both Florida and Texas are WORSE than New York in nursing home deaths, yet Cuomo took all the shit for his death rate.

What I find hysterically funny, is that if you take Trump's numbers on what happened to the entire USA in jobs, GDP, health, education, crime and general happiness of the American people under HIS Administration, he's just as bad if not WORSE than DeSantis.

Because Cuomo FORCED nursing homes to take covid 19 positive patients. Florida and Texas did not. THAT'S WHY.

STORY:

Damn you bastards lie.

I said he thinks it is a shithole... that is easily deduced by reading the accompanied article where Trump points out what a shithole Florida is.

Johnathan Turley has turned against Trump. Trump is on a scorched earth campaign.

Forum List

Back