Woke Wins, Ron DeSantis Loses

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
For the last three years, the media has pounded the DeSantis drum. MSNBC declared him “Trump’s heir to the White House” just weeks after Jan. 6, 2021. CNN gushed over how DeSantis kept Florida “economically booming” by mocking masks, vaccines, and social distancing—at the cost of merely thousands of unnecessary deaths. The Wall Street Journal put it in terms their readers would understand by saying that DeSantis’ “stock was rising.” And most of all, Fox News put DeSantis in front of their cameras almost once a day for months after Trump lost the 2020 election.

DeSantis’ willingness to sacrifice children, adults, and whole industries to feed COVID conspiracy theories may have gotten him his first round of glowing media coverage, but there was really just one issue that formed the core of his campaign, and that was the “war on woke.”

Today, there’s some news from the front: Woke won.

MIC...KEY....M-O-U-S-E:aargh:

For the last three years, the media has pounded the DeSantis drum. MSNBC declared him “Trump’s heir to the White House” just weeks after Jan. 6, 2021. CNN gushed over how DeSantis kept Florida “economically booming” by mocking masks, vaccines, and social distancing—at the cost of merely thousands of unnecessary deaths. The Wall Street Journal put it in terms their readers would understand by saying that DeSantis’ “stock was rising.” And most of all, Fox News put DeSantis in front of their cameras almost once a day for months after Trump lost the 2020 election.

DeSantis’ willingness to sacrifice children, adults, and whole industries to feed COVID conspiracy theories may have gotten him his first round of glowing media coverage, but there was really just one issue that formed the core of his campaign, and that was the “war on woke.”

What a croc of shit. It wasnt Ron Desantis time to run. It is going to be the 47th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

Hey, Screwy, he's still the governor of the most turned red state in the land.
I remember the talking bobble heads of the lickspittle, lapdog, lame stream media, was saying that Florida with all those who left New Pork and Californication was going to turn the state purple. I talked to some of those migrants who left the shitholes, they said "never again would they vote Democrat, because they arent Democrats anymore, but Marxists". At that point on this board i started calling the left, Marxists/Demofascists. Even ex-Democrats call them that..

And if John decides that he is gong to be a Republican, then the Senate will move to the Majority Republicans. So you dumbass Marxists better start showing John, lots of love..

What is “Woke”?

I particularly loved seeing him have to bow out.

Do you ever listen to Smerconish on Sirius XM? I’m usually driving around for an hour or so in the morning after I leave the hospital. Smerconish is on. He has this ass-hat on every Wednesday named Mark Halperin (sp)?. Last Wednesday, he was mapping out Desantis’s plan to win the nomination. It was a long-shot...the plan was that he would stay in and see if the blob got incarcerated then the nomination would be his. He never hinted that this suspension was coming 4 days later. I’ve long thought that this guy was full of shit. This sort of proves it.

As for Smerconish...its clear that he veers far right on the radio. Back when I had cable and when Im hoteling on business, I’d catch him from time to time on Saturdays on CNN where his tone is much different. He’s a fraud as well as far as being “in the middle”. It’s a calculation.

Moron DeSantis' political career is over.
9i6lnqq3w3ec1.jpeg

That writer has his head particularly far up his ass. The woke crowd had nothing to do with DeSantis bowing out.

It's simply not his time.

Trump appreciates your support.

He miscalculated the blind devotion to a manifestly unfit grifter facing 91 criminal indictments.
Yeah, and still no CONVICTIONS...

I am using your own words against you , you retarded fuck, because werent you guys saying when Hitlery left all those people to die in Benghazi, there were no conviction? Yeah, you did,.,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back