Even Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes; Eviscerates Florida and Desantis

I have been to Richmond and visited the Jeff Davis White House
And it's a very nice city, you can't deny. Now, why were you visiting the white house of, how do you refer to them, traitors and insurrectionists? Shouldn't you have tried to set fire to the place?

Anyone that supports Trump is an enemy of the United States. Who needs to be tolerant of that?
Meanwhile, outside of the backwards as fuck LibTardian Twilight Zone when Trump was running shit tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record amounts, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants…..the list goes on and on….but yeah, Trump supporters are bad because they yield nothing but good for good people.

If Florida is so bad….why does Trump choose to live there and send his kid to school there?
You're still paying attention to him? I thought I told you guys that ignoring him is the worst thing you could do to him.

And it's a very nice city, you can't deny. Now, why were you visiting the white house of, how do you refer to them, traitors and insurrectionists? Shouldn't you have tried to set fire to the place?
It's a museum. You gonna be there for the Emancipation Day celebration?

Less than two years from an election so its time for the out and out lying on the left to start..... they are blatant liars and this thread proves it.... just stop biting on their bait.... It will be Trump or maybe DeSantis... either way the dems will lose the white house and the senate in 24....

So what does Trump gain by trashing Florida?

What he gains by trashing Arizona and Georgia?

Next to Florida……all other Red States are Big League shit holes
In most Prog states or Red states with Prog cities, it is the cities that are shit holes or are treading water perpetually as the welfare state eats up their potential for greatness.

"Even Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes".

Please indicate exactly where in the article he says this? Take your time.
He didn't use the word "shit hole", but he described a shithole:

"In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended. “On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”"

You said, "Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes" were you lying or just trolling?
Are you avoiding talking about Trump's criticism of Florida?

In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended. “On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

The shining city on a sinkhole that right wingers think is well run (Florida) is really a shithole according to Donald Trump. Donald, who is always right, points out some facts (for once) about the state. Id say factually only his covid deaths stat is out of context because of Florida's size - it was in the worst 15 rate but saying it was 3rd worst is a stretch. No quibbles with the rest. Donald convinced me with this to not vote for Desantis. He also convinced me to not vote for himself as he is a crooked tool.

STORY:

'Florida ranks among the worst in the Country.'

Donald Trump is eviscerating what some might call the “Florida Blueprint,” spotlighting the state’s subpar standings in a variety of quality-of-life metrics.

The former President lobbed yet another attack on Gov. Ron DeSantis, working some new material into the act. Among the new hits: devastating condemnations of the state writ large and a few of its major cities.
In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault. For 2022, Jacksonville was ranked as one of the Top 25 Major Crime Cities in the Country, with Tampa and Orlando not doing much better,” Trump contended.

“On Education, Florida ranks #39 in Health & Safety in the Country, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education & Childcare, HARDLY GREATNESS THERE! The fact is, Ron is an average Governor, but the best by far in the Country in one category, Public Relations, where he easily ranks Number One — But it is all a Mirage, just look at the facts and figures, they don’t lie — And we don’t want Ron as our President!”

“Florida has been successful for many years, long before I put Ron there — It’s amazing what Ocean and Sunshine will do! Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total Number of Cases, at 7,516,906,” Trump asserted.
Perhaps Don Ron can improve with a consultation with the Greatest American Commi=unity Orgazmr Evah ! GACOE!
coal-skink.jpg

You said, "Trump thinks Red states are S*** holes" were you lying or just trolling?
He trashed Florida. Florida is a red state.

I am old enough to remember how amazing Florida’s crime and education rankings were under Trump [checks notes]. Never mind. About the same.

In Education, Florida ranks among the worst in the Country and on crime statistics, Florida ranked Third Worst in Murder, Third Worst in Rape, and Third Worst in Aggravated Assault

I don’t know if Trump is intentionally misleading or is just totally ignorant when it comes to basic math.

Do ya think MAYBE because Florida is the Third most populated state that they would rank third in those crimes?

I am old enough to remember how amazing Florida’s crime and education rankings were under Trump [checks notes]. Never mind. About the same.

Again, I don’t understand Trump’s political judgement.

He needs Florida to win the Presidency. He can’t win without it.
Does he think his trashing Florida will be forgotten?
How has his trashing Arizona and Georgia worked out for him?

So you admit you lied, there you have it. Another lying left winger ladies and gentlemen.

Again, I don’t understand Trump’s political judgement.

He needs Florida to win the Presidency. He can’t win without it.
Does he think his trashing Florida will be forgotten?
How has his trashing Arizona and Georgia worked out for him?
There is no judgement or plan.. he just wings it. As they say "When all you have is a hammer... everything looks like a nail. "

Forum List

Back