Even prominent democrats are saying Trump should not have been indicted..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Isnt Baney Frank (still) gay also?

Anyhow, he says indicting Trump was bad politically, presumably for the dims.

then someone else is mentioned in this piece who agrees, but his party is not mentioned...

Frank said:

(Site)

"I think he'll be the nominee. And I would like that to be an election on the issues and the differences and the personal abilities... not clouded by these political things," said Frank. "I think it was a political mistake to divert attention from the fundamental issue that we should be deciding next year."

Meanwhile, political analyst John Burnett, also on the program, said that there is a "double standard" in play with Trump's indictment, considering that President Joe Biden "has had documents for generations, going back to when he was a senator."

Jack Smith was shaking at his presser. His demons were at work.

BTW Jack Smith has had multiple failures from his stretching statutory laws. One major case he did win, and President Trump pardoned the guy. So Smith also has a vendetta against Trump.

Now, Smith's cases in Europe over war crimes are being undermined by his own witnesses.

Isnt Baney Frank (still) gay also?

Anyhow, he says indicting Trump was bad politically, presumably for the dims.

then someone else is mentioned in this piece who agrees, but his party is not mentioned...

Frank said:

(Site)

"I think he'll be the nominee. And I would like that to be an election on the issues and the differences and the personal abilities... not clouded by these political things," said Frank. "I think it was a political mistake to divert attention from the fundamental issue that we should be deciding next year."

Meanwhile, political analyst John Burnett, also on the program, said that there is a "double standard" in play with Trump's indictment, considering that President Joe Biden "has had documents for generations, going back to when he was a senator."
Frank’s obviously right…also right to point out how it’s political

Jack Smith was shaking at his presser. His demons were at work.

BTW Jack Smith has had multiple failures from his stretching statutory laws. One major case he did win, and President Trump pardoned the guy. So Smith also has a vendetta against Trump.

Now, Smith's cases in Europe over war crimes are being undermined by his own witnesses.

why doesn't Trump have his lawyers call foul?

aka Conflict of interest?

BTW Trump let go of 2 of his attorneys... wonder why? haven't heard why

why doesn't Trump have his lawyers call foul?

aka Conflict of interest?

BTW Trump let go of 2 of his attorneys... wonder why? haven't heard why

Those two attorneys resigned. They had no choice because they were compelled to testify to the witch hunt grand jury and some of their testimony is in the indictment.

Trump thanked them for their endeavors.

Sure Trump should have been indicted as he was 2 or 3 previous times = damn right
Small picture guy I see. Say a Republican wins in 2024 or 2028. AGs are switched and now 4 years of Democrats being charged with treason...Banana Republic...This is a coup attempt by the Democrats. Trump could have had Barr charge Hillary with crimes as well for the destruction of her records and the fact she had classified materials and she was never a President to be able to declassify records. This will not end well. But, that is the Democrat's playbook. Destroy and tear down the systems in place; Government. The Family, Capitalism. And, build back with Communism.

Small picture guy I see. Say a Republican wins in 2024 or 2028. AGs are switched and now 4 years of Democrats being charged with treason...Banana Republic...This is a coup attempt by the Democrats. Trump could have had Barr charge Hillary with crimes as well for the destruction of her records and the fact she had classified materials and she was never a President to be able to declassify records. This will not end well. But, that is the Democrat's playbook. Destroy and tear down the systems in place; Government. The Family, Capitalism. And, build back with Communism.

Trump can barely read. He didn't go to law school and he never listens to anyone.

It’s time red state DA’s start charging the shit out of every dem politician. Anything they can invent. Fuck it.

Most Republican refuse to play by Democrat rules. Has anyone heard a word from Mitch McConnell?

Too many weaklings. See what I mean:

They quit. Trump wouldn't take a plea deal. Trump is smarter than all the Generals, lawyers, doctors, bankers etc.

They had no choice but to quit. They had been compelled to testify, violating Trump's attorney client privilege, and part of their testimony is mentioned in the indictment. Thus, they could no longer continue once the indictment was handed down.

Trump thanked them for their work.

Considering Senators' documents belong to them it's not surprising to see you swallow the bullshit you're fed.

Those two attorneys resigned. They had no choice because they were compelled to testify to the witch hunt grand jury and some of their testimony is in the indictment.

Trump thanked them for their endeavors.
I don't get that. If they resigned b4 testifying, how can their testimony be in the indictment?

sorry, just don't get this

I read your explanation to someone else... now get it

thanks

Considering Senators' documents belong to them it's not surprising to see you swallow the bullshit you're fed.
are u low IQ?

sheez... Senators cannot possess Classified documents

you need to watch REAL news instead of lying cnn

Forum List

Back