Republicans are tired of being rolled... says one angry Senator

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
If someone doesn't understand why a patriotic adult with an IQ over 75 is not happy with the people running our government, they're far too stupid to have it explained to them.

yes, it would be a total waste of time

but there are people with higher than 75 IQs who watch cnn ... just a sad fact of life.. although I have not tested all CNN viewers... laugh..

In any case, having a high IQ does not predict you will be wise in all matters or even in many... In fact, I've heard that people with a high IQ excel in one or 2 areas of study but are rather slow in learning in others (say.. morals/ethics/economic logic)

In other words, if you don't use your IQ well... you could become a really hackish useful idiot before you know it..

I didn't say in OP which Senator because it hardly matters

ALL Senators should be as angry as Ted Cruz

But... but ... Why should they be angry? (some idiot may ask)

If you don't know, I can't tell you. Meanwhile non-idiots (Conservatives) can respond
Rolling over. Not being rolled...even though, the GOP IS being rolled..constantly. :)

I sincerely don't give a shit. They enabled the shit show called Trump. He's the albatross around their neck and will drag them under.
What a bunch of cucks conservatives have become. It really is a dead and failed ideology.

BTW, good luck with "standing up and fighting, Ted". Do just a bit of that...and independents will leave you in droves..which doesn't give anywhere near enough of a majority.
Welcome to irrelevance, GOP....couldn't happen to a nicer group of individuals.

Bring on one party rule. :auiqs.jpg:

I would read the above post

but I just don't like dims much these days (understatement!)

Cruz told "Eric Bolling The Balance." "I can tell you what my message is to my colleagues, which is that we need to stand for something; we need to fight.

Ted Cruz (from site):

"In November, right after the election, we had the first leadership challenge we've seen in the Senate since Mitch McConnell has been there. And I stood in front of Senate Republicans, and I turned to Mitch and all of leadership, and I said, 'Is there anything on which you're willing to fight, or is the position of Republican leadership going to be that we roll over on everything Joe Biden is trying to do?'"

Cruz pointed to the "really lousy" deal House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., reached with Biden to avoid default on the debt ceiling as an example of where Republicans rolled over to Democrats' demands.

"Congress signed off on $4 trillion in new debt in exchange for really modest spending reductions, and I think we should have stood and fought and demanded far more," Cruz said. "We should have been willing to use the leverage we have.

"I do think the voters are frustrated that it seems over and over again, Republican leadership is willing to help the Democrats with their agenda instead of standing up and holding them to account."

:mad:

Last edited:
I would read the above post

but I just don't like dims much these days (understatement!)
I don't like you cons much either. But that's not because of your policy beliefs.
It's because you fucking jumped off the deep end and left your sanity and reason on the phallus of the Orange Roughy you worship.

You people have lost your fucking minds. :auiqs.jpg:

yes, it would be a total waste of time

but there are people with higher than 75 IQs who watch cnn ... just a sad fact of life.. although I have not tested all CNN viewers... laugh..

In any case, having a high IQ does not predict you will be wise in all matters or even in many... In fact, I've heard that people with a high IQ excel in one or 2 areas of study but are rather slow in learning in others (say.. morals/ethics/economic logic)

In other words, if you don't use your IQ well... you could become a really hackish useful idiot before you know it..
Who is doing the IQ test of the subject who gets information from CNN? I'd guess the results were flawed.

I don't like you cons much either. But that's not because of your policy beliefs.
It's because you fucking jumped off the deep end and left your sanity and reason on the phallus of the Orange Roughy you worship.

Funny!!!!! A mindless idiot making judgments.

If you don't know, I can't tell you. Meanwhile non-idiots (Conservatives) can respond

More empty words to keep you drones voting for them.

Is Ted Cruz still mad that Trump called Cruz Sr the JFK killer and his wife ugly... or is he over that?

Says the party that chanted, kneeled and washed BLM’s feet as they looted and burned down cities across the country while you funded them and cheered them on.

Bunch of kook Marxist cultists.

Says the party that chanted, kneeled and washed BLM’s feet as they looted and burned down cities across the country while you funded them and cheered them on.

Bunch of kook Marxist cultists.
No one did anything of the sort. People who looted and burned were arrested.
But..you lump the protestors in with the hooligans for rationalization.

You wouldn't know a Marxist if one ran up to you and kissed you. :)

He could always run back to Cancun.

Rolling over. Not being rolled...even though, the GOP IS being rolled..constantly. :)

I sincerely don't give a shit. They enabled the shit show called Trump. He's the albatross around their neck and will drag them under.
What a bunch of cucks conservatives have become. It really is a dead and failed ideology.

BTW, good luck with "standing up and fighting, Ted". Do just a bit of that...and independents will leave you in droves..which doesn't give anywhere near enough of a majority.

This is the same Cancun Cruz who bent the knee to the guy who insulted his wife and father.

Last edited:

The American people have spoken.

Joe Biden is their man!

:laughing0301:

Look at me, ma! I can cherry pick pictures of zealots doing things too! :)
1686853275181.png

Forum List

Back