Tucker Carlson

It came down to politics, expose wealthy liberals and politicians feeding off we government tax paying boobs and you are silenced and crushed with lies.
No, Tucker sold out to the Conservative nut jobs feeding their hatreds and wild conspiracies

No, Tucker sold out to the Conservative nut jobs feeding their hatreds and wild conspiracies

How would you know if you didn’t listen to him?

… and .. are you admitting you’re a closeted Fox viewer or do you get your opinion secondhand from leftwing nut jobs and wild conspirators?

Last edited:
Just watched his interview with Erik Prince awesome 👍 👍 👍 👍 white pride. Whites are the Best.

From the piece...

It is always sort of heartwarming when a person fulfills their peak potential. Many of us never do so, after all, and instead spend our lives caught in the frustrating gap between ability and opportunity. When someone is able to bridge that gap and become their optimal self, it should count as cause for celebration. And so I am genuinely glad to see that former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is now doing the work that he was always meant to do: posting crackpot videos to the internet for an audience of angry loons.

From what I've seen here, that is pretty much what he does now.

I shudder to think about your "peak potential", having glimpsed the depths of your soul

Forum List

Back