Even 43% of democrats say Trump should stay in race, most Rs say so

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I hope Trump runs in 2024 on a platform that he was cheated in 2020

:dance:
I think this is the most likely way it will work out. Grievance and vengeance. And the way things are going, he might be reelected. Undoubtedly the worst thing that could happen to the country.

I think this is the most likely way it will work out. Grievance and vengeance. And the way things are going, he might be reelected. Undoubtedly the worst thing that could happen to the country.

Trumps platform for 2024 is just plain creepy

The 2020 Election was stolen from me
Jan 6 was not my fault
The courts are picking on me
The Government is against me
The press is against me
I am a victim

Let's take one leg of that platfom, the above.

Show us ONE time when the corporate "media" was obviously FOR Trump.

Fox News for the years 2015-2021 were - as a member of corporate 'media" so obviously FOR Trump they might as well have been an extension of the campaign. (Although recent reports are that Fox has 787 million reasons not to be so enamored with him now.)

Then of course there were other corporate "media" outlets like One America News, NewsMax, and Gateway Pundit that were also obviously FOR Trump.

WW

I think the Dems are praying Trump stays in the race.
They are trying to put him in Prison... if he is so easy to beat why in the hell would Biden be trying to keep him from running?... your problem is you actually believe Biden won without fraud... most of the media believes Joe won with 82 million votes... Biden and the white house knows Trump won in a landslide and are desperate to keep him from running.... because cheating the way they were able to do during covid was easy... those rules have been erased....

Fox News for the years 2015-2021 were - as a member of corporate 'media" so obviously FOR Trump they might as well have been an extension of the campaign. (Although recent reports are that Fox has 787 million reasons not to be so enamored with him now.)

Then of course there were other corporate "media" outlets like One America News, NewsMax, and Gateway Pundit that were also obviously FOR Trump.

WW

None of which have the alt-left EVER acknowledged as "real" media, until Fox recently flipped over.

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

They are trying to put him in Prison... if he is so easy to beat why in the hell would Biden be trying to keep him from running?... your problem is you actually believe Biden won without fraud... most of the media believes Joe won with 82 million votes... Biden and the white house knows Trump won in a landslide and are desperate to keep him from running.... because cheating the way they were able to do during covid was easy... those rules have been erased....
When the Dem candidate gets nowhere near 81 million votes I wonder how cheating Dems will explain that.

Forum List

Back