Even prominent democrats are saying Trump should not have been indicted..

Isnt Baney Frank (still) gay also?

Anyhow, he says indicting Trump was bad politically, presumably for the dims.

then someone else is mentioned in this piece who agrees, but his party is not mentioned...

Frank said:

(Site)

"I think he'll be the nominee. And I would like that to be an election on the issues and the differences and the personal abilities... not clouded by these political things," said Frank. "I think it was a political mistake to divert attention from the fundamental issue that we should be deciding next year."

Meanwhile, political analyst John Burnett, also on the program, said that there is a "double standard" in play with Trump's indictment, considering that President Joe Biden "has had documents for generations, going back to when he was a senator."

They're trying SO HARD to get him elected.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Considering Senators' documents belong to them it's not surprising to see you swallow the bullshit you're fed.
the issue wirh xiden is not his personal documents…the issue is the classified documents he stole. Just because he hide then in a file he labeled “personal” doesn’t in fact make them personal

It's you that can barely read. +Trump was educated at Buckley School and The Hill School, a college preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's (Penn) Wharton School, where he graduated in 2000 with a B.S. in Economics." - Wikipedia

Trump has severe dyslexia. His siblings did his homework through grammar school and he cheated his way into Wharton.. also hired people to take tests for him. He went to a second rate military boarding school at age 12. He skipped classes at Wharton and his professors said he was the "damned dumbest student they ever had ".

Trump has severe dyslexia. His siblings did his homework through grammar school and he cheated his way into Wharton.. also hired people to take tests for him. He went to a second rate military boarding school at age 12. He skipped classes at Wharton and his professors said he was the "damned dumbest student they ever had ".
wow he has something that severe and was still able to accomplish so much? what a true inspiration

They had no choice but to quit. They had been compelled to testify, violating Trump's attorney client privilege, and part of their testimony is mentioned in the indictment. Thus, they could no longer continue once the indictment was handed down.

Trump thanked them for their work.

BTW. This is denying Trump the counsel of his choice and one more issue on which he can appeal by violating his Sixth Amendment rights.

Were they fired, or did they quit?

As I have explained at least twice in this thread, they had no choice but to resign because they had been compelled to testify to the grand jury and some of their testimony is in the indictment.

Trump thanked them for their service.

They quit. Trump is a nightmare client.

BS.

As I have explained at least three times now in this thread, they had no choice but to resign because they had been compelled to testify to the grand jury and some of their testimony is in the indictment.

Last edited:
As I have explained at least twice in this thread, they had no choice but to resign because they had been compelled to testify to the grand jury and some of their testimony is in the indictment.

So, they weren't fired. But that was the narrative you were trying to convey, no?

Forum List

Back