The Debt deal (rip off) is far more scary than we thought according to this reliable source

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

David Horowitz is IMO a trusted source of reliable information. I've read a few of his books..

I guess u can get his new book through Newsmax free?

In any case, at this site you can read about how the new debt bill (rammed through Congress...) is "giving the democrats a credit card" with no limit.

Didn't we know that anything the Ds want is automatically highly suspect 4 that reason alone?

Last edited:

David Horowitz is IMO a trusted source of reliable information

I guess u can get his book through Newsmax free?

In any case, at this site you can read about how the new debt bill (rammed through Congress...) is "giving the democrats a credit card with no limit.

Didn't we know that anything the Ds want is automatically highly suspect by that reason alone?)
The greedy corrupt Democrat Politicians treat the Taxpayers like their slaves.
Eventually they will bankrupt our country.
It is a shame that their enough dumb voters in America elect these Democrat Crooks.

The greedy corrupt Democrat Politicians treat the Taxpayers like their slaves.
Eventually they will bankrupt our country.
It is a shame that their enough dumb voters in America elect these Democrat Crooks.
and when there aren't enough, they just steal elections

I hope all the states have their election processes in order this time... Why am I worried?! :(

The dims treat taxpayers like slaves?

yes, and like they know better (Way!) how to spend their money than they do...( hicks that they are... selfish, earth-destroying pigs that they are )

This reminds me of a passage in the Bk of Revelation (not sure you've ever readthat book... don' know where you are at religion-wise but anyhow...)

a simple little word in that psg is repeated to God Almighty by the saints around the Altar in Heaven (I think it's the altar anyhow...)

When, Lord, when?

(when will there be justice?)

Probable answer: not any time soon...:(

Get ready for the next shoe to drop. After borrowing and spending like drunken sailors the politicians will raise taxes claiming we must pay our bills.

Get ready for the next shoe to drop. After borrowing and spending like drunken sailors the politicians will raise taxes claiming we must pay our bills.

yeh, where there is already an excess of revenue (I knew this or strongly suspected it, but i vaguely recall some expert on the news talking about it also)

Anyhow... I'd have to verify the above but it is my understanding that there is an excess of revenue and I guess it all just has to be spent by THEM, doesnt it? They don't even consider for a second sending it back to the taxpayers! That thought apparently doesn't even cross their messed up minds...

:banghead:

Forum List

Back