Even prominent democrats are saying Trump should not have been indicted..

They had no choice but to quit. They had been compelled to testify, violating Trump's attorney client privilege, and part of their testimony is mentioned in the indictment. Thus, they could no longer continue once the indictment was handed down.

Trump thanked them for their work.
ok, now you don't have to answer my post...

i get this

Trump can barely read. He didn't go to law school and he never listens to anyone.
It's you that can barely read. +Trump was educated at Buckley School and The Hill School, a college preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's (Penn) Wharton School, where he graduated in 2000 with a B.S. in Economics." - Wikipedia

I don't get that. If they resigned b4 testifying, how can their testimony be in the indictment?

sorry, just don't get this

They had testified previously, as I indicated when I said [some of] their testimony was in the indictment.

I don't get that. If they resigned b4 testifying, how can their testimony be in the indictment?

sorry, just don't get this

I read your explanation to someone else... now get it

thanks
Different lawyers. Trump has a problem with lawyers and his lawyers have a problem with the law when they work for him.

It's you that can barely read. +Trump was educated at Buckley School and The Hill School, a college preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's (Penn) Wharton School, where he graduated in 2000 with a B.S. in Economics." - Wikipedia

And these same drones who think Joe Biden has ever been smart! Let alone the mess he is nowadays.

• President Donald Trump cheated on his SAT in high school, according to Mary Trump's coming book.
  • In her tell-all, the president's niece claims that he paid a proxy to take his SAT for him, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the book.
  • The book said the score helped him get admitted to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton business school, according to The Times.
  • Last year, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records.

Different lawyers. Trump has a problem with lawyers and his lawyers have a problem with the law when they work for him.

No.

They were compelled to testify to the grand jury, and some of their testimony is in the indictment. They had no choice but to resign once the indictment was handed down.

Trump thanked them for their service.

And these same drones who think Joe Biden has ever been smart! Let alone the mess he is nowadays.
This is what happens when you turn the cheek. You get slapped harder on the other cheek. I never quite understood that teaching. I understand that we should forgive one another. But, we shouldn't allow it to continue for it puts the offender in a position to kill someone, which would be a sin. Republicans, Conservatives allowed this to happen. We have been compromising everything for decades now. What should we expect than what is going on?

Show me where Biden has had classified documents for generations. Or keep swallowing. Too, the point is that Biden did not obstruct their return, nor display them to unauthorised persons. Everyone knows who did that.

... six more items with classified markings — including some documents from his time as a senator ...​

A matter of record?

A deep look in to the President elect’s academic record paints a somewhat unflattering picture. Though Trump has repeatedly allowed the media to mention that he graduated first in his Wharton class, there is no indication on paper that this was the case at all. He did not take part in Wharton’s much revered MBA program, instead receiving a standard undergraduate degree. Additionally, Trump did not even attend Wharton School for the full four-year stretch, rather transferring for his last two years of college after spending the first half of his higher education at Fordham Jesuit university in the Bronx, New York. This begs the question, how did he manage to get into Wharton?

A First or not?

As his media fame grew, so did the stories of how Trump graduated first in his class, but in actual fact, the commencement program from his graduation year, 1968, fails to list him as graduating with additional honours of any kind. This led to future instances of Trump denying he ever made such bold academic claims, but real clippings from newspapers profiling him in the past mention the falsehood for all to see.

A source close to the story has stated that Trump agreed to transfer to Wharton to appease his father, and that although he definitely turned up to classes, he only did the bare minimum of what was required to get by, clearly showing signs of boredom and more interested in external business opportunities and activities than his studies.

Several reporters over time have attempted to contact Wharton School for verification, one way or the other, of Trump’s academic prowess, but the same old line of student confidentiality acts as a blocker, with the school only able to release an alumni’s year of graduate and the degree they were granted.

This is what happens when you turn the cheek. You get slapped harder on the other cheek. I never quite understood that teaching. I understand that we should forgive one another. But, we shouldn't allow it to continue for it puts the offender in a position to kill someone, which would be a sin. Republicans, Conservatives allowed this to happen. We have been compromising everything for decades now. What should we expect than what is going on?

Yep, keep backing down to bullies and they keep bullying you.

Recall how shocked many Republicans were/are when Donald Trump refused to back down, like the National Review crowd who still think we are in some genteel political age when that age ended with Nixon.

Forum List

Back