Republicans are tired of being rolled... says one angry Senator

Leftists destroy everything in their path

But we knew that...

it is always good to be zealous in doing good

Thanks for the Trump pic

a president praying! whoda thunk... (in this day and age.. u know... since 2020)
Except, Trump is about as religious as my dog is. In fact, if he ever stepped foot in a real church, he would burst into flames. :auiqs.jpg:

"I can tell you what my message is to my colleagues, which is that we need to stand for something; we need to fight."

Stand for what though? For Trump's right to break multiple laws and then lie out of his ass about it?

"I can tell you what my message is to my colleagues, which is that we need to stand for something; we need to fight."

Stand for what though? For Trump's right to break multiple laws and then lie out of his ass about it?

Yeh, we get it. Only dimrats can violate laws, rules, the Constitution and get away with it... (not that Trump did anything wrong. I don't think he did but in any case), regardless of what either one of us thinks...

there's this little bitty item

Trump hasn't been convicted yet

But we know you leftists don't care about American principles like Innocent until proven guilty

you all have it ass backwards, think Trump needs to bust his behind trying to prove he is innocent...

oh well... we knew that about leftists... they're so predictable.. :bigbed: :bigbed: :bigbed:

Stand for what?

How about this:

Stand against FREAKS

people who abuse children
to the point of murder (in the womb)

people who sexualize the children who do survive..

Stand against this radical BS promoted by just about every dimrat in Congress..

There, that should answer the Q

Forum List

Back