Debate Now ETUFO's

Have aliens from other worlds visited Earth?

• No way, physically impossible

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ummm... I don't know

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes way, physically possible

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
In all probability if such a race advanced enough for interstellar travel ever did come here we would have been conquered and enslaved or just plain old wiped off the face of the planet

In all probability if such a race advanced enough for interstellar travel ever did come here we would have been conquered and enslaved or just plain old wiped off the face of the planet
That actually cant be assigned a probability.

Advanced species may have no need for and might very much frown upon killing.

Just as likely they would kill us all and take this nice little planet for themselves

Just as likely they would kill us all and take this nice little planet for themselves
Well, im just saying - "in all probability" wasnt the case, in your comment. Its 50/50 since we've no way to know.

Well, im just saying - "in all probability" wasnt the case, in your comment. Its 50/50 since we've no way to know.
And let's hope we never do.

And let's hope we never do.
Or....

lol

saw one myself years ago, along with parking lot full of cars at the drive in. i was with hubby on a date then, & the thing flew over right over us, & we could see it thru the windshield. it stopped in the distance, hovered- went up-down & sideways before flying off & way to fast to be a copter & it was quiet... everybody was honking their horns... it was really strange. it was not a normal aircraft.
i saw a similar thing in broad daylight with a friend playing basketball in his driveway

how long ago?

saw one myself years ago, along with parking lot full of cars at the drive in. i was with hubby on a date then, & the thing flew over right over us, & we could see it thru the windshield. it stopped in the distance, hovered- went up-down & sideways before flying off & way to fast to be a copter & it was quiet... everybody was honking their horns... it was really strange. it was not a normal aircraft.
i saw a similar thing in broad daylight with a friend playing basketball in his driveway

how long ago?
something like 15 years

So far I'm the only one that attempted debate, everyone else is pointing to things that are simply absurd.

giant V in sky

seen, but not on radar

so they had the tech to block radar but where to dumb to avoid being seen by people.

think about it.

What is there to think about?

You haven't debated anything. Yes, there was a giant "V" in the sky. It was reported by thousands of people, including the governor. The evidence was not the explanation given by the air force.

So, the question is, why did the government cover it up with flares, if there was nothing to see?

And of course we should assume that if we can evade radar, so can an ET that has the tech to visit the Earth.

So what exactly are you asking us to think about?

I guess we have to clarify.

There is no evidence put forth by a credible source. Conspiracy circles and groups are the opposite of a credible source.

I'll get to that one, starting with #2.:)

May as well start studying up on Rendlesham/Brightwaters, because that's next, and I got a lotta stuff to say! :)

Remember the Philadelphia Experiment?

I was curious about it and found the book about it...

... in the non-fiction section of the library.

What if they broke the dimension barrier?

What if they were repeating the Nazi experiments in time-travel?

There is no evidence put forth by a credible source. Conspiracy circles and groups are the opposite of a credible source.

May as well start studying up on Rendlesham/Brightwaters, because that's next, and I got a lotta stuff to say! :)

Evidence means scientific evidence that is accepted by the worldwide scientific community. It doesn't mean anyone who has a hunch.

There is no evidence. I'd like to see other life visit, I think there is other life out there, but it hasn't visited. It wouldn't be the big secret blah blah blah that is shown in movies. It would be the same as if we sent a probe to another planet orbiting another star. The sole purpose would be to contact ANYONE that is there to be contacted.

BTW, regarding "credible sources", i think Gordon Cooper fits the bill, and should be heard.

He is, after all, an American hero and pioneer. Who came forth with his experiences with UFO's.

Listen to this all the way through, and tell me Mr Cooper is lying, hallucinating, or mentally ill...

Evidence means scientific evidence that is accepted by the worldwide scientific community. It doesn't mean anyone who has a hunch.

There is no evidence. I'd like to see other life visit, I think there is other life out there, but it hasn't visited. It wouldn't be the big secret blah blah blah that is shown in movies. It would be the same as if we sent a probe to another planet orbiting another star. The sole purpose would be to contact ANYONE that is there to be contacted.

If an alien civilization has developed far enough to conquer the space-time limits that we face, it would be a HUGE secret in our modern civilization!!!

But it only started being a military secret about 80 years ago, though the secret was kept before for other reasons. We'll get to that too...

So far I'm the only one that attempted debate, everyone else is pointing to things that are simply absurd.

giant V in sky

seen, but not on radar

so they had the tech to block radar but where to dumb to avoid being seen by people.

think about it.

What is there to think about?

You haven't debated anything. Yes, there was a giant "V" in the sky. It was reported by thousands of people, including the governor. The evidence was not the explanation given by the air force.

So, the question is, why did the government cover it up with flares, if there was nothing to see?

And of course we should assume that if we can evade radar, so can an ET that has the tech to visit the Earth.

So what exactly are you asking us to think about?
Why would something that is evading radar turn on it's lights.

if it's got the tech to travel space, it has the tech to see in the dark, it's got the tech to see far enough, well enough, to not need to come that close.

it wasn't aliens

An alien spaceship visiting Earth is not evading radar.

Trust me, if they're that far along that they can visit Earth, I don't think they care about our radar...

Light is a result of energy. And whatever power source they use, needs a lot of energy. Therefore it can be seen in whatever part of the light-spectrum they are emitting. Including light generated by plasma.

It's ok if you think it wasn't aliens. I don't necessarily think so too. But I will argue for it, because it makes logical sense...

Have you watched Gordon Cooper yet? Can you please tell me your unbiased reaction to his video. I understand things need to be proven. I am a scientific person myself, or at least I try to be.... But when enough testimonial evidence is thrusted upon me, from such credible sources, I have to pay attention!

And try to figure everything out if such a possibility was true.

And when I do, I come to the conclusion that the Sumerians had it right the first time! :)

Have you watched Gordon Cooper yet? Can you please tell me your unbiased reaction to his video. I understand things need to be proven. I am a scientific person myself, or at least I try to be.... But when enough testimonial evidence is thrusted upon me, from such credible sources, I have to pay attention!

And when I do, I come to the conclusion that the Sumerians had it right the first time! :)

When there is credible evidence you will know because it will be headline news immediately everywhere on Earth.

When there is credible evidence you will know because it will be headline news immediately everywhere on Earth.

Thanks but you didn't answer my question. Did you watch Gordon Cooper's video? And what do you draw from that?

Because he's either crazy, or telling the truth....

When a spaceship crashes on Earth, I'm sure the government will reveal it. (sarcasm)

Forum List

Back