Debate Now ETUFO's

Have aliens from other worlds visited Earth?

• No way, physically impossible

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ummm... I don't know

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes way, physically possible

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Listen to Gordon Cooper. He's an astronaut, and an American hero. And he tells all. He's not a nut like us.

So now I'm ready for #2... Brightwaters/Rendlesham, and more people that are not nuts like us :)

Here's a taste of what I'm going to talk about...

55ad45391500002c001738aa.jpeg

An alien spaceship visiting Earth is not evading radar.

Trust me, if they're that far along that they can visit Earth, I don't think they care about our radar...

Light is a result of energy. And whatever power source they use, needs a lot of energy. Therefore it can be seen in whatever part of the light-spectrum they are emitting. Including light generated by plasma.

It's ok if you think it wasn't aliens. I don't necessarily think so too. But I will argue for it, because it makes logical sense...
ok, lets talk money then.

why spend the VAST resources needed to get here, only to visit for a few minutes?

It would only make sense that they contact us to set up trade.

Now you're getting it. :)

But it goes a lot deeper than that. Which I will show. Let me first establish UFO's in modern times, and why they're secret, and then I will work backwards in human history, up until the point that they weren't secret.

I'm only going to say what ancient societies told us, regarding "trade". Wasn't really "trade" at that point, just gifts of knowledge for what we did for them.

Take a look at your watch, or a clock around you. What is the current time? It's 3:27 here.

Divide or multiply that by 5. I will bet you are waaay off.

What is 8 hours and 27 minutes, divided by 5?

This is the counting system that the Sumerians "invented". It's called sexigesimal, and it's based on 12 and 60. Not 10 like we're used to. So your decimal ways of calculating these questions I asked are useless. Yet this highly advanced counting system that was "invented" by the first human civilization, and too advanced for us, remains in our clocks.

And the Sumerians told us that they learned it from the Anunnaki (Those Who From Heaven to Earth Came). Who also taught them everything else that we take for granted today.

But we'll get there.... Got about 6000 years of UFO history to backtrack...

Apparently the main reason why government's interfere and stop people from knowing these is because some of the government's made agreements with them to trade humans for technology.

The government will use its alien technology when the country is sunken into total chaos. You will be collected and sold using that technology, at the profit of the government. Happened before.

I guess we have to clarify.

There is no evidence put forth by a credible source. Conspiracy circles and groups are the opposite of a credible source.

I'll get to that one, starting with #2.:)

May as well start studying up on Rendlesham/Brightwaters, because that's next, and I got a lotta stuff to say! :)

Evidence means scientific evidence that is accepted by the worldwide scientific community. It doesn't mean anyone who has a hunch.

There is no evidence. I'd like to see other life visit, I think there is other life out there, but it hasn't visited. It wouldn't be the big secret blah blah blah that is shown in movies. It would be the same as if we sent a probe to another planet orbiting another star. The sole purpose would be to contact ANYONE that is there to be contacted.

Have you watched Gordon Cooper yet? Can you please tell me your unbiased reaction to his video. I understand things need to be proven. I am a scientific person myself, or at least I try to be.... But when enough testimonial evidence is thrusted upon me, from such credible sources, I have to pay attention!

And try to figure everything out if such a possibility was true.

And when I do, I come to the conclusion that the Sumerians had it right the first time! :)

When there is credible evidence you will know because it will be headline news immediately everywhere on Earth.

Thanks but you didn't answer my question. Did you watch Gordon Cooper's video? And what do you draw from that?

Because he's either crazy, or telling the truth....

When a spaceship crashes on Earth, I'm sure the government will reveal it. (sarcasm)

No I haven't. Every now and then I'll watch something similar on one of the cable shows that show 'proof' of UFO's or something else. But there is never proof. Ever. They just inject scary music so they can make a one hour show each week and sell advertising.

As I said, if there is EVER credible evidence you will know because everyone will know. All the rest, ALL OF IT, is just people telling stories about something they saw that they couldn't identify.

I'm only going to say what ancient societies told us, regarding "trade". Wasn't really "trade" at that point, just gifts of knowledge for what we did for them.

Take a look at your watch, or a clock around you. What is the current time? It's 3:27 here.

Time keeping is your proof?

bruh

I learned these conversions in HS.

I couldn't do it now b/c it's been to long

Apparently the main reason why government's interfere and stop people from knowing these is because some of the government's made agreements with them to trade humans for technology.

The government will use its alien technology when the country is sunken into total chaos. You will be collected and sold using that technology, at the profit of the government. Happened before.

But it has been known. And then turned into secret. You just know the secret part. There was a time where it wasn't secret.

So I'm providing very credible witnesses that say that technology is appearing on the Earth, that we did not create. Watch the Gordon Cooper video. He says he saw a UFO land on the airfield, put down triangular landing gear, and then later fly off at an incredible rate of speed. His people filmed it, he looked at the film to confirm the images, and sent it up to his superiors as per requirements. After which, he never heard a thing about it again.

That's what he said. He came out and said the truth. As have many others.

Listen to it, instead of dismissing highly credible eye-witness testimony. He's an astronaut and an American icon fer crying-out-loud... :)

Time keeping is your proof?

bruh

I learned these conversions in HS.

I couldn't do it now b/c it's been to long

OK, when you can, let me know your answer. Because apparently, Sumerians were doing these calculations based on that counting system 6000 years ago. And who taught them, per their own words? The Anunnaki.

Since then we have reverted to a decimal counting system (and hexadecimal for computers), because a decimal system is more natural for humans since we have 10 fingers.

But for the first civilization, that invented math (among MANY other things), to create a sexagesimal system??? That defies logic.

Unless we believe what they say... And that's that everything they know were taught to them by the Anunnaki ("those who from heaven to earth came").

So let's get back to modern days for a moment, and the Rendlesham report.

This UFO or UFO's were witnessed by many military personnel at a base that is reported to have held US nuclear weapons. These weren't just regular people. They were military and brass that saw UFO's flying over and beaming lights down onto their base. Now remember, this base was holding US nuclear weapons secretly, when we were not supposed to have them offshore.

They filed the report, saying everything that I showed you in the actual document, and it was dismissed by skeptics as a light from a lighthouse 5 miles away.

Apparently that lighthouse has great powers. Since it can fly over people, beam down lights, and hover and take off at great rates of speed. But... apparently that's the answer to one of the most credible military eye-witness reports ever filed. And the people who made the report stand by it to this day and are staunch UFO advocates.

So, the Phoenix lights were military flares dropped later in the night, and the Rendlesham UFO was a lighthouse 5 miles away that is fixed into the ground and cannot move.

Hmm...

Next I'm going to add the Hudson Boomerang to the mix. And my ex-wife (who doesn't believe in aliens) was a close-up eye-witness, among thousands of others in the 1980's. This is probably the most widely seen UFO in American history, as it flew over highly populated areas in Connecticut and New York over a span of a few years... And you'll laugh at the government's explanation... :)

There is no evidence put forth by a credible source. Conspiracy circles and groups are the opposite of a credible source.

May as well start studying up on Rendlesham/Brightwaters, because that's next, and I got a lotta stuff to say! :)

Evidence means scientific evidence that is accepted by the worldwide scientific community. It doesn't mean anyone who has a hunch.

There is no evidence. I'd like to see other life visit, I think there is other life out there, but it hasn't visited. It wouldn't be the big secret blah blah blah that is shown in movies. It would be the same as if we sent a probe to another planet orbiting another star. The sole purpose would be to contact ANYONE that is there to be contacted.
And FYI, evidence is what is understood by our peers.

Let me tell you something about the "worldwide scientific community"... They have been proven wrong, every time a new idea comes along.

I understand you need empirical evidence. I understand you need math to make it true. But every scientist in the world agrees that extra-terrestrial life is possible and abundant. And intelligent forms of life outside of the earth are highly likely. Very highly likely.

So when people on the earth claim to have been seeing these things for 6000 years of documented history (and more based on pre-Sumerian tribes), what exactly are you trying to prove?

That aliens cannot visit Earth?

Or that there is no proof of a crashed alien spacecraft that we can point to as evidence to prove they are real?

Because the testimonial evidence far outweighs the lack of physical proof. In a court of law that theoretically has to determine such a thing... it would be a slam-dunk for the pro-alien side.

And fyi, the physical proof has already been shown to be scuttled away and hidden in many modern cases. (Roswell, Kecksburg, etc...)

Because obviously, any government wants to hide any alien technology they can get a hold of. They want to re-engineer the technology and take advantage of their new-found knowledge. Every large continent has their own Roswell incident.

I just ask for people to open your minds, and see things outside of the box. Not so much to let your brains spill out, but enough to see the alternatives to our modern reality.

And UFO's in present and past, are first and foremost. That's what I'm going to show you, and I hope you keep me on track by calling me out on anything I say wrong, or disproving my logic.

But you have to listen when I play a video and beg you to watch. Or otherwise, you're just in denial. OK? Jus sayin...

I'm not going to show you some stupid stuff, I'm going to show you something I would be willing to watch if I was on your side of the argument.

So trust my videos and pics. Jus sayin...

Gordon Cooper again... please give me feedback on what he said...

Forum List

Back