Eric Holder: DOJ likely to indict trump and others for election interference...but Fulton County will get him first.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I agree with this. The DOJ has a more broad investigation. The Georgia investigation is simpler and more targeted. They have the goods on trump...his own voice.

When are they going to get Holder?

That fucker has a list of felonies a mile long.

If the Nazis try and arrest Trump, I'm taking up arms - that will be the point we simply can't pretend that there is a constitution in play.

^^^

comic book guy.gif

Oh yeah Eric Holder, our Attorney General who supplied the drug cartels with about 4,000 automatic weapons through Obama's Fast and Furious gun running scheme. One of those was used to murder border agent Brian Terry. So why weren't Obama and Holder indicted?

And who was charged with contempt of Congress for failing to release the documents to Congress.

Of course, the rat who was the DC US Attorney (an Øbama appointed rat) didn't move to indict Holder.

There was no election interference. Hell, Democrats fought like hell against GW in 2000, and many Democrats went on record in Congress challenging GW electors and Trump electors.

And people attempted to get Trump electors to switch and become faithless electors.

How many were indicted over that?

I agree with this. The DOJ has a more broad investigation. The Georgia investigation is simpler and more targeted. They have the goods on trump...his own voice.
How many felony convictions do you think the deviant op has under its belt???

Forum List

Back