House Republicans Demand All Communications Between Jack Smith and DOJ About Decision to Indict Trump

Do you not comprehend?

As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump said.

Right, he can't now, but he doesn't need to if he already did so before he left office. Him saying he "could" have doesn't mean that he didn't. It isn't difficult to understand.

Are you just stupid? You believe that it just so happens that the computer guy deleted Hillary's emails once they were subpoenaed? Yeah, I suppose that is possible, but only really gullible, frankly STUPID, people believe that nonsense. That is equivalent to the dog ate my homework for the 3rd time this week. I guess you would believe that too.
Did you know he was supposed to delete them before the subpoena?

Who has ever been charged with unknowingly possessing classified materials?

I don't know. How many people accidently move classified documents that they are not supposed to posses to their garage? The only way we know it was an accident was that Joe says so. If that is the only standard, then everyone should move classified documents around as needed and then simply claim they didn't know they had them. Pretty dangerous precedent.

Did you know he was supposed to delete them before the subpoena?

I am sure he was. I can't imagine Hillary wanted those emails exposed. I am sure she wasn't conducting any state business though. She ensured us that only personal emails were deleted. ;)

I am sure he was. I can't imagine Hillary wanted those emails exposed. I am sure she wasn't conducting any state business though. She ensured us that only personal emails were deleted. ;)
And so when he forgot to delete them, and then he found out about the subpoena, he kind of panicked and wiped the drive.

That’s what he told the FBI.

Did you know that?

I don't know.

I expect it's zero. I mean it's the law so that makes sense.

(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

How many people accidently move classified documents that they are not supposed to posses to their garage?

Evidently quite a few. Just ask Pence.

The only way we know it was an accident was that Joe says so.

Yeah. That is how the law works. If you don't believe him, then show the proof he is lying. If not to bad so sad.

If that is the only standard, then everyone should move classified documents around as needed and then simply claim they didn't know they had them. Pretty dangerous precedent.
If they can get away with it sure. I wouldn't recommend it though.

If Smith doesn't turn the documents over it's clearly an attempt to obstruct, he obviously is underming the law and hiding something

Only one person deleted the subpoenaed information. That one person clearly lied with regards to WHY they did so. That does make Hillary not guilty in a court of law, and evidently in partisan minds everywhere.

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy of not only the current legal system, but also those who will go out of their way to defend Democrats.
Which you have been completely unable to do. You have, like, two talking points, and they are both bullshit.

And so when he forgot to delete them, and then he found out about the subpoena, he kind of panicked and wiped the drive.

That’s what he told the FBI.

Did you know that?

You are saying that Hillary instructing him to delete emails before they were subpoenaed, but knowing full well she was being investigated, is more justifiable? For one, you have to believe him regarding when he was told to delete them, and two, Hillary knew very well that they would be subpoenaed during the investigation and she didn’t want them coming to light. I am sure Hillary only instructed him to remove personal emails though. There is no way she would have him remove emails that would incriminate her in way. ;)

You are saying that Hillary instructing him to delete emails before they were subpoenaed, but knowing full well she was being investigated, is more justifiable? For one, you have to believe him regarding when he was told to delete them, and two, Hillary knew very well that they would be subpoenaed during the investigation and she didn’t want them coming to light. I am sure Hillary only instructed him to remove personal emails though. There is no way she would have him remove emails that would incriminate her in way. ;)
And now you’re moving the goalposts.

Clinton did not violate the law by asking the server to be deleted before the subpoena.

Trump did violate the law by scheming to hide documents responsive to the subpoena.

When you wonder why some people are indicted and some aren’t, you first have to ask yourself if they actually violated the law.

Obviously.

You are saying that Hillary instructing him to delete emails before they were subpoenaed, but knowing full well she was being investigated, is more justifiable?
And perfectly legal and within the rules.

That's why she wasn't charged with obstruction, but the orange pile of shit is. How do you not get this?

Forum List

Back